[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched pic related and only creamed myself twice both times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
Just watched pic related and only creamed myself twice both times during the lava fight

What am I supposed to watch next that can come even close to this gift from God?
My runners up:
> 1. Assault on Arkham
> 2. Flashpoint Paradox
> 3. ...help me out here
>>
>>84591967
Read the tie in comics if you haven't already. Even better than the movie imo.
>>
File: batman_&_mr._freeze_subzero.jpg (111KB, 580x862px) Image search: [Google]
batman_&_mr._freeze_subzero.jpg
111KB, 580x862px
>>84591967
You're not going to find an animated film comparable to Gods and Monsters. Watch the animated shorts if you haven't, though. Everything of late is adapted N52 garbage with quasi-anime aesthetics and uninspired casting and/or lackluster vocal performances.

But Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is quite good, and predates the New 52 initiative, as well as Batman: Under the Red Hood.

If you want dumb fun, watch Justice League Adventures: Trapped in Time.

And if you're willing to watch some older things, Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero is sublime. People talk up Mask of the Phantasm as if it was found in the Ark of the Covenant, but I don't think it holds a candle to Subzero.

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is also great.
>>
How are the animations of Death of Superman and All Star?
>>
>>84593235
Here's a (you) on me.
>>
File: bcAYr4S.jpg (79KB, 680x316px) Image search: [Google]
bcAYr4S.jpg
79KB, 680x316px
>>84591967
I hope you enjoyed it, because you're not going to be getting anymore for a long time. The project shelved, meaning that we'll probably never see the stories of big afro Ms. Marvel, weird gaunt alien Green Lantern, and Blue Beetle/Commander Steel Hybrid Man.
>>
>>84591967
Nothing comes close to it, Gods and Monsters was perfection.
But there are some good stuff like
>Mask of the Phantasm
>Return of the Joker
>Under the Red Hood
>Crisis on Two Earths

Everything else is trash, how can you enjoy Flashpoint Paradox?
>>
>>84593380
Death of Superman was a travesty, I only recommend it if you are looking for laughs. Can't speak to All Star though, haven't seen it.
>>
>>84593235
not OP but I've yet to see Subzero, despite loving BTAS.
Mask of the Phantasm was tits too.
>>
File: 1465873787152.jpg (146KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1465873787152.jpg
146KB, 375x550px
>>84591967
>we will never see based El Superman again
>dc will never release another animated movie this good
>instead we get all these shit nu52 adaptations
>>
>>84595452
Don't remind me.
>>
>>84594696
All Star is pretty good, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.