[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Lex Luthor have the ability to talk someone into suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: suicide.jpg (90KB, 361x520px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
90KB, 361x520px
How does Lex Luthor have the ability to talk someone into suicide in 14 minutes?

What does he say?
>>
>>84590004
It depends on the person. The point is to determine your greatest insecurities and exploit them in the most effective way.
>>
Its easier to believe someone could punch moons apart than this shit.
>>
People with lesser intelligence have probably talked people into doing it much quicker and thanked them for it.
>>
>>84590004
He got 90% of the way there in, what, 11 words? He knew Superman was wrong, and he knew how to twist that nail for all it was worth.
>>
>>84590004
>What does he say?
Ms. Marvel is for sexual.
>>
>>84590004
Millar was so proud of that shit, he recycled it in Ultimates, with an alternate Spider Man.
And didn't Moore come up with some similar bullshit in Wildcats, with Tao?
>>
>>84590004
>>84590915
Your waifu is a shit.
>>
>>84591349
>>84590915
>>84590004
ur a faget
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1136x640px
Easy
>>
Red Son Lex vs. Johan Liebert in a talking-the-other-person-into-suicide-off.

Who wins?
>>
File: Johan.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Johan.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>84592593
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>84590004

Doesn't work on someone who has wanted to kill themselves already though. It works on normies who never feel an once of struggle in their whole existence maybe.
>>
And this wouldn't work on any 4chan poster since we get told to kill ourselves as a "hello" on this shithole website every fucking day.
>>
>>84590976
Millar has certain hang-ups he likes to put in every book. Like Superheroes as Celebrities, the phrase "leading light", etc.
>>
>>84590004
He says Cucky McFucky as fast as he can as many times as he can
>>
>>84591526
God, that thread was amazing.
>>
>>84590004
Brainiac was bullshitting Superman so that he wouldn't talk to Luthor
>>
>>84590004
Didn't Lex do just that later?
>>
>>84592784
Hearing 'Kill yourself faggit' is on a different level to someone spending fourteen minutes breaking down, in explicit detail, why your life does not matter, has never mattered, will never possibly matter and then explaining that the only act of any significance you could ever make is to take your own life.
>>
This was done by Hannibal Lecter after one the inmate threw jizz at Clarice, just in case anyone thinks it's creative.
>>
>>84595292
But what if the response to that 14 minute diatribe is, "Nah, you're full of shit."

I think we've seen that human beings are capable of amazing feats of denial and dismissal, as well as equally great feats of bullshitting.

Nothing can be presented in a verbal argument as 100% irrefutable, because the audience can always choose not to believe the source.
>>
>>84597110
That needs to happen more often. I personally tend to hear alot of arguments where in my head I'm thinking "Or I could just not care." or "Why would I give a shit?" to convince me of something I personally choose or don't want to do.
>>
>"I just sent your browsing history to your parents"
>>
>>84590004
Brainiac is probably just lying. He had his agenda throughout the whole comic.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.