[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we rate silver age GFs of DC (marvel too if you want, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 320x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 320x293px
ITT: we rate silver age GFs of DC (marvel too if you want, do don't know them as well)

>best to worst
1) Mera
2) Carol Ferris
3) Steve Trevor
4) Lois Lane
900000) iris west

When did Green Arrow and Black Canary become an item? They were a good couple anyway
>>
Marvel girls are all shit tier
>>
>>84588614
I like kamala
>>
1) Betty Brant
2) Sue Storm
3) Mary Jane
4) Betty Ross
5) Janet
>>
File: Journey Into Mystery 089-004.jpg (59KB, 336x300px) Image search: [Google]
Journey Into Mystery 089-004.jpg
59KB, 336x300px
>>84590755
In the silver age dummy

>>84590837
>ranking ross above anyone
At least Janet was a hot slut for a shit character
>>
>>84588171
>2) Carol Ferris
She was kind of awful though
>>
>>84591046
Ross is my childhood waifu you fucking faggot. Take that back.

>At least Janet was a hot slut for a shit character
DELET THIS
>>
>>84591244
Maybe if you grew up reading PAD it was okay since that was the only time ever she's been any good

Janet with the latex bondage outfit covering her head except her face and the gogo dress looks like she would suck your dick if you asked and Pym wasn't in front of you
>>
>>84591321
Rampaging Hulk and PAD.

Betty was still top qt before that anyway. So was Janet.
>>
>>84591377
Both are untrue
>>
>>84588171
If Iris came across as a nag, it was only because she was determined to make Barry live up to his potential. Once she found out he was Flash, she was the ultimate supportive spouse.

Green Arrow and Black Canary sort of drifted together in the O'neill/Adams Green Lantern/Green Arrow stories, but I don't think they were an official couple until Mike Grell started drawing it.
>>
>>84591426
So was ur mom.
>>
>>84591492
Betty Ross did nothing for the entirety of the Silver Age and nothing for the entirety of the Bronze Age except sleep with Samson and Talbot who are both psychos and from 1990 to until she died had a character
>>
>>84591106
She was a decent boss and seemed to like Hal well enough but couldn't date him because of their jobs.
Its better than just being a huge jerk like Iris and a schemer like Lois (though Lois was hardly Superman's gf despite the comic's title)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.