[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been following the series for a long time but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SonicTheHedgehog_283-0.jpg (484KB, 700x1085px) Image search: [Google]
SonicTheHedgehog_283-0.jpg
484KB, 700x1085px
I haven't been following the series for a long time but isn't Lupe created by Penders? Where is that whole crazy legal dispute stand now?
>>
>>84565119
She's from the cartoon.
>>
Noone likes Penders so noone would give a shit if you ripped off his "characters"
>>
>>84565119
>Where is that whole crazy legal dispute stand now?

The comics have been de-Penderized.

There will never be a sequel to Sonic Chronicles.
>>
Nevermind Penders's bullshit, but it kinda pisses me off that people seem to think all the comic original stuff was his. They forget that Mike Gallagher did most of the (goofy as hell) "world building" before Penders began shitting in the book, and Karl Bollers was the lead writer while Ken was driving the Knuckles book into the ground. Nevermind the other writers who came and went in between.

Penders says he was the end all, be all writer for the book and I wonder if his ego gets fed by people who seem to think he was the only contributor to the series.
>>
>>84566679
gallagher never bothered to try to copyright his characters
>>
>>84565119

All the Penders characters are still banned from the book.

Luckily Lupe is not a creation of Penders, she is from the Animated Series.
>>
sadly 1/3 of the non-Penders characters created in early Archie Sonic got caught in the crossfire. Still it's a small price to pay to get rid of the Xorda.
>>
>>84565151
Lupe? I don't think she was.
>>
File: Lupe.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lupe.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>84567422

you'd be wrong
>>
>>84568396
Huh. I guess I don't remember her.
>>
Are the comics worth getting into from the beginning? Been on my 'eventually, but it's just so damn long that I'd rather read a book' list along with Cerberus for a while now.

though e621 taught me that Penders is bad, so I can go in knowing that much at least
>>
File: Sonic Comics.png (644KB, 900x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Comics.png
644KB, 900x4000px
>>84568573
I saved this thing a while back, though admittedly I haven't read all of them. But even if an opinion is widely shared, you should probably try to go in with no expectations, to see if you feel the same way on your own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.