[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who continued to watch Max and Ruby well beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Max and Ruby.jpg (151KB, 467x419px) Image search: [Google]
Max and Ruby.jpg
151KB, 467x419px
Am I the only one who continued to watch Max and Ruby well beyond the point they were part of the intended age demographic?
>>
Nope. There's something oddly entertaining about watching Ruby run around in circles trying to get her autistic brother to behave.
>>
>>84507356
That's because you're retarded.
>>
_No
>>
>>84507356
someone post the ruby lewds...
>>
>>84507356
where are their parents? and, as rabbits, where are their hundreds o other siblings?
>>
>tfw you realize Max and Ruby and RubyQuest are part of the same timeline
>>
>can't tell if this show had amazing writing or my nostalgia goggles are in terbo-autismo mode
should I risk ruining the nostalgia and rewatch it?
>>
>>84507356
Fuck you for reminding me about this show. Now I can't get the damn theme song out of my head. This is worse than the Backyardigans song.
>>
>>84507356
No, because I was too old...

I knew this day would come. That's it, where's my gascan, time to set myself on fire.
>>
i enjoy little bear man. i just treat it as a sol,
>>
Louise was the only character in the show that didn't commit some sort of war crime.
>>
>>84507541

>Amazing writing
It's a show meant for toddlers and it airs on nick jr.

Doesn't mean it's bad per se but it's not meant for you
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 852x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 852x720px
>>84507702
>Louise was the only character in the show that didn't commit some sort of war crime.

What.
>>
File: 1418703922624.gif (696KB, 242x191px) Image search: [Google]
1418703922624.gif
696KB, 242x191px
>>84507465
Th-There are lewds?
>>
what kind of mental condition does max have
>>
File: max cleansly.jpg (193KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
max cleansly.jpg
193KB, 930x930px
It wouldn't seem like it
>>
File: angrygrandpa.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angrygrandpa.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>84507356
I DON'T WANT YOU WATCHING THAT MAX AND RUBY SHIT NO MORE. SUMTHINS WRONG WITH THEM.
>>
>>84510648
He's got the debilitating mental condition of being fucking four.
>>
>>84507356
You're on /co/, everyone's watching stuff well beyond the point they were part of the intended age demographic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.