[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/12/exc lusive-first-look-at-oct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cavec1cvrclr-copy-189843.jpg (256KB, 655x1012px) Image search: [Google]
cavec1cvrclr-copy-189843.jpg
256KB, 655x1012px
http://comicbook.com/2016/07/12/exclusive-first-look-at-octobers-cave-carson-has-a-cybernetic-ey/

>"I am thrilled to help bring DC’s Young Animal to life, having been raised on experimental 80s and 90s takes on superheroes," Way said at the Emerald City Comic Con when the announcement was made. "I see Young Animal as a place to try new ideas- following the spirit of those books from the past but bring them somewhere else," explains Way. "I see it as an imprint where we can explore fine art, bold concepts, mature themes, and strangeness- with lots of heart."

CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #1

Written by GERARD WAY and JON RIVERA • Art and cover by MICHAEL AVON OEMING • Variant cover by MATT WAGNER • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ

Cave Carson has done it all: survived countless adventures below the Earth’s surface, met the love of his life, and gotten a cybernetic eye...somehow. After he and his wife, Eileen, sent their only daughter Chloe off to college, Cave was ready to become just another mundane member of the surface world. That is, until Eileen got sick. Newly widowed, Cave tries to piece his life back together when a knock on the door of his secret underground lab pulls him back into a past that he and Eileen thought they had left buried deep within the Earth.

Adding to his troubles, Cave must determine if his recent hallucinations and visions are the work of his mind or his mysterious cybernetic eye. (Spoiler: It’s the eye.)

Written by Gerard Way (DOOM PATROL, Umbrella Academy) and Jon Rivera (Heartbreak), and illustrated by Michael Avon Oeming (Powers), this is an absurdist action-adventure story unlike any other!

On sale OCTOBER 19 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: ya-logo-1-189846.jpg (62KB, 655x506px) Image search: [Google]
ya-logo-1-189846.jpg
62KB, 655x506px
See also: The official logo for DC's YOUNG ANIMAL imprint.
>>
>>84479286
I saw the look at Shade the Changing Girl, that looked good too.
>>
File: shade-01-copy-189845.jpg (117KB, 655x995px) Image search: [Google]
shade-01-copy-189845.jpg
117KB, 655x995px
See also: The cover artwork for SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL #2.
>>
>>84479286
I can't read anything written by Gerard Way, I'm sorry. If it's good it's good and I'm happy for his fans but I have no interest in this.
>>
>>84479520
Did he rape you or something?
>>
>>84479520
you don't have to be jealous, Millar
>>
>>84479319
Those colors! So Mod.
>>
Damn I am so excited for Young Animal. I'm not interested in the slightest about the rest of the big 2 but i've been a big fan of everything Way has made so far
>>
>>84479531
Does raping my ears count
>>
I just hope that Young Animal doesn't necessarily become Way's Sandbox, and that the imprint gets as much support from other writers as Vertigo.

Which is to say, I hope more books are announced in a few months.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.