[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I guess Danny is getting a protégé. Glad they'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (585KB, 1197x1817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585KB, 1197x1817px
So, I guess Danny is getting a protégé. Glad they'll be canonizing Pei as the 67th Iron Fist. How will this fit in with Powerman & Iron Fist, I wonder?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/11/scoop-a-6-year-old-girl-iron-fist-kaare-andrews-and-afu-chan-launch-iron-fists-for-marvel-now/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>inb4BleedingCool
>>
Iron Fist was only ever interesting solo ten years ago and they keep trying to recapture lightning in a bottle
>>
>>84421313
Retarded tripfag is retarded. More news at eleven.
>>
>>84421196
This gunna be the same girl from the Living Weapon run? Didn't old Gork get killed by Davos?
>>
>>84421313
The Claremont/Byrne run is balla, mate.
>>
>>84421372
Yeah, this is a continuation of The Living Weapon. Same writer, though this time he's just writing and not also doing the lettering, pencils, inks and coloring. Hopefully that means he can focus on making the writing better since he's not spread across all avenues.
>>
>>84421372
>>84421946
ugh the living weapon was pretty bad
>>
>Monkey King still nowhere to be seen
>Immortal Weapons also long forgotten about
Like I give a fuck.
>>
>>84421196
Living Weapon was really bad and Pei was really annoying
>>
>>84421196
>continuation of Living Weapon

No thanks.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaareandrews/status/707993718406549504?p=v

>I guess BMB decided.

So, I guess it will be a Captain/Jr/Mary Marvel type deal where they share the power?
>>
>>84421196
>Andrews does a horrible Iron Fist run
>Marlel hires him for another one
Brilliant!
>>
>>84421313
killurself
>>
>>84421196

Fuck this shit. Just get Danny and Misty married and focus on Danny becoming part of the Living Weapons!
>>
>>84423950
Well he didn't lie
>>
>>84423990
It was divisive.
>>
>>84425856
Not that anon, but I'm on the not liking team. It was just too OOC and writing was cheap and all over the place half the time.
>>
>>84421196
As long as I can get Luke and Danny broing it up in their comic, fuck everything else.
>>
>>84425856
Well I didn't like it.
>>
>>84426120

At least your review was well thought out. Thanks
>>
The artist Kaare will be collaborating with for IRON FISTS is sick! Art style reminds me of that anime, with the two street kids.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AfuChan1/media/grid?idx=2

Wicked.
>>
>>84426287

Sweet, my interest just went up slightly.
>>
>>84426351
No matter what you think of TLW, this run should be a real, unique visual treat, anyway.
>>
>>84421985
Was it not though? Such high hopes for.. Poop..
>>
>>84421196
What happened to powerfist
>>
>>84428080
Still going. Wonder where in the timeline Iron Fists fits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidWalker1201/status/752610991108526081?p=v
>>
>>84428259
Maybe this new run is pre current PM & IF? Or maybe is full out of continuity or AU, as I wish is TLW. The kid isn't in Iron Fist and Danny looks penniless, so maybe this now run connects both.
>>
>>84428397
Did Danny continue his quest of dying a poor man in TLW. That kid through him for a loop though, because his dad lost his job.
>>
>>84429390
I don't know, but he certainly looks not rich in the Iron Fist.
>>
>>84429503
I mean, in PM & IFm not Iron Fist.
>>
>>84427980

I didn't mind TLW at all, it wasn't your typical Iron Fist story but i like a good series where the writer also does the art entirely, even if its bad its still kinda cool looking at one persons whole vision for a story.

I think most of the people who weren't keen on it were annoyed with the edginess of it.
>>
>>84429503
>>84429805

The new marvel series is a throwback and Danny is again not really the character he was during Immortal Iron Fist, which is the run that most people are familiar with.

Its a call back to the buddy buddy stuff of the 70s, I really like Iron Fist as a character but i don't get the NOT MUH, stuff.
>>
>>84431168
I like the old stuff, I also liked the IIF stuff, and I like the current run with Cage. I just didn't like TLW.
>>
>>84431345

To each their own... to be fair I'm not the most critical comic reader out there... i picked up TLW in floppy and it gave me 3 dollars of enjoyment a month which is good enough for me, I really need to check out the classic stuff, I've looked around the few shops that have new/used comics and collections for a Marvel Epic collection or even the b&w essential books but haven't really found anything worthwhile... came across some stuff but it was like vol2 or 3 of a series and I'm looking for 1's

when it comes down to it I'm really just glad Danny hasn't been forgotten and fallen by the wayside.. the netflix series insured that wouldn't happen, of course.
>>
>>84421196
>Iron Fist: TLW continues

Aw yeah!!!!

That shit was rad.
>>
>>84431544
>That shit was rad.
The art was the only reason anyone kept going past the first issue as the writing was bad-to-incoherent ... so naturally they have him doing the writing and NOT the art this time around!
>>
>>84431446
It's not bad to enjoy things, anon. And if it was cheap, even better. But as I said, at least for me, for me, it wasn't very good as a story (I liked the art, or at least, I didn't mind at all). First half was not much in character, but kinda worked; second half was too crazy and cheese for me, and characters were doing things just for the rule of cool and, wtf robo-zombies, but ok, it's not the first time; and who is this girl again? Nevermind; and did I just saw a building-mecha chi-powered? And Jesus Christ I didn't saw that plot twist coming, at all, yeah.

And that's why I'm far from hyped about the NowNow run. There're people who liked it (each one like their stuff because a lot of different reasons), but for me, the second half was just too silly. And characters were... not really in their places, to put it in words.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.