[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07 /07/graphitti-designs-to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BAT-WATCH-SYMweb.jpg (597KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
BAT-WATCH-SYMweb.jpg
597KB, 399x400px
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/07/graphitti-designs-to-sell-dcwatchmen-crossover-t-shirts-at-san-diego-comic-con/

Graphitti Designs To Sell DC/Watchmen Crossover T-Shirts At San Diego Comic Con

Hoo boy. These could be the T-shirts of the show. And could cause all sorts of debates over what happened to Watchmen being a creator-owned comic book…Graphitti Designs

I just jhope no one sends Alan Moore any comps.

Graphitti Designs has a bunch of exclusive cover DC titles at San Diego Comic Con, from Booth # 2314, right next to the DC emporium. We’ll get to those in a minute.

Because they are also selling these licensed T-shirts that crossover the symbolism of Watchmen and the DC superhero Trinity, using Dave Gibbon’ smiley face blood splat over the new DC Rebirth Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman symbols.
>>
the only SDCC thing I want is that Katana doll
>>
They're all just the same bloodspatter shit

Why not a smiley face button altered to look like a Joker face

Get creative
>>
>>84330840
Where do people get off thinking Moore has any right to a comic book that DC let him create? He wanted to use the normal DC cast and they said no create some elseworld OCs. They are still owned by DC and created under DC. Thinking cause he "negotiated" that DC should give him the rights to these elseworlds on their characters is pretty retarded.
>>
>>84330996
I agree with your sentiment but I see why the creator rights people are upset. It was unprecedented for a book to get continuously printed. Not taken advantage of exactly, but still kind of unfortunate.
>>
>>84330840
>And could cause all sorts of debates over what happened to Watchmen being a creator-owned comic book
This debate never happened.
>>
thats actually a pretty cool shirt. i'd pay for that. not as much as they'd ask at SDCC, but nevertheless.
>>
Gay
>>
Do they have these without the splatter? New Bat symbol looks pretty good
>>
This is the symbol of current DC in all its stupidity. Everyone saying that they are saved should have to wear this forever.
>>
>>84331577
http://www.graphittidesigns.com/shop/BATMAN-REBIRTH-SYMBOL-T-SHIRT.html

Not yet.
>>
>>84330967
serieously though that would be way better

>>84330840
>blood spatter starts off the logo
god that shirt is ugly
>>
>>84330840
>And could cause all sorts of debates over what happened to Watchmen being a creator-owned comic book

No one cares. This industry is built on people getting fucked and comic nerds have never cared.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.