[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like them or hate them? What's your opinion about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_-61pevn.jpg (130KB, 555x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-61pevn.jpg
130KB, 555x538px
Do you like them or hate them?

What's your opinion about them?

Lesbian Thread
>>
Any comic that tries to use Lesbianism in a non-ironic way as a storytelling element makes it a shit comic by proxy
>>
Those two specific characters? I don't care for Bombshells but Poison Ivy fans piss me off and I'm sick of Harley Quinn.
>>
>>84242551

Namely it's because her character is inconsistent while Harley has been shit for over more than a decade because it refuses to evolve
>>
>>84242054
I don't care because I don't read Bombshells
>>
>>84242054
are they just going to ignore Ivy wanted the bat-D?
>>
File: goose.jpg (264KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
264KB, 480x500px
>>84242054
>What's your opinion about them?
Before or after DC realized they could make money by shipping them?
>>
>>84242054
I don't think that they're well written at all right now, but that doesn't make me hate.

But I hate their fans with a passion. HarleyxIvy fags are some of the most delusional and obnoxious fuckers on this board.
>>
I don't like these threads because they're just excuses for that one girl to dump her Harley/Ivy folder.
>>
>>84242740
I would. I still think it's the same sort of stunt they pulled with Bruce plowing Barbara to nix the homo-vibes of him and Robin.
>>
>>84242054
harley looks like a white rabbit knockoff lol
>>
>>84242054
Hate them.
I don't care of lesbians in general. I find them from boring to annoying.

These two though. HATE them. Harley x Ivy, SUCKS
SUCKS BIG TIME
>>
>>84242831
They were being shipped in BTAS,
>>
>>
File: hq-road-trip-1.jpg (411KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
hq-road-trip-1.jpg
411KB, 900x1384px
They are pretty great, it's sad the only time their relationship is given a serious look it's in AU material. In the main line it's basically a running gag for them to all but state they have sex
>>
>>84242054
Probably one of the worse written relationship in comics, only the most degenerate of comic fans would approve of
>>
>>84242054
If it actually got development and not a throwaway joke/pandering then yeah Id be all for it
>>
Harley got annoying. Posion Ivy is cute, and when she's well written I like her.

As a couple, it's stupid.
>>
>>84242054
The problem with Harley and Ivy is that DC wants to be coy and just imply it all the time. Just have them fuck and be a battle couple or stop teasing us. Stop trying to have your cake and go down on it too
>>
>>84247380
The worst part is there is literally no reason to be coy aboot it, there are a shit ton open gay and lesbian characters, Harley and Ivy just beating around the bush is more annoying at this point then cute.

Though I guess since this is not just DC but Batman, actually getting together or acknowledging the relationship would be a death sentence.
>>
>>84242054
>What's your opinion about them?
I find it kind of annoying that the only prominent gay couple DC has is a pair of psychotic murderers. Otherwise, I don't really care for either as characters.
>>
>>84242054
I hate it when comic-book companies spread their ass-cheeks for their adolescent tumblr-using "fans"
>>
>>84242054
It's stupid because there's no such thing as a lesbian, just delusional women who think this is something they're into, because it's 'trendy'. Garbage like this just helps perpetuate that myth.
>>
>>84242831
They were shipped by Harley's creators from the very beginning.
>>
File: QGTe1jr.jpg (108KB, 576x772px) Image search: [Google]
QGTe1jr.jpg
108KB, 576x772px
>>84243007
>I don't care of lesbians in general. I find them from boring

I get it, you're a gay guy, you know gay men are not the target audience for these stories, right? That or the rare person who can care about characters they don't personally want to fuck
>>
>>84247380
DC has made the relationship very clear m8
>best friends with benefits
>>
>>84247664
What does Apollo and midnighter have to do with this?
>>
>I like them
>muh opinion
That Ivy hasn't have enough character development but that could be said for any batrogue.
>>
>>84242054

It was better when it as ambiguous and they where just actually good friends.

Villain friends are hard to come by and then ruined it with this forced nonsense
>>
>>84249851
But the shipping (by the writers) was there from pretty much the beginning. If you wanted platonic villain pals this pair just isn't a good way to go at all.
>>
>>84242054
But Harley isn't a lesbian, she is bi.
>>
They're cute together. I like both characters conceptually, but I am so, so sick of the way they've been written. I'm desperate for someone to take them back to being villains.
>>
File: 1460046953798.jpg (334KB, 1280x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1460046953798.jpg
334KB, 1280x1376px
>>
The fact they're not so much villains anymore as they are lesbian chewtoys annoys me.

It still doesn't make sense to me that Ivy cares more about Harley than she does plants. That was her whole deal, plants above people.
>>
I think it's a good pairing as long as you don't discard the joker from the equation he should be in the back of Harley's mind she should always go back to him eventually.

Or just both at the same time
>>
>>84250668
No, it makes some sense, as Harley and children have been used before to show that as much as Ivy denies it she still has a desire for human contact. As for loving Harley more than plants, I don't think there has ever been a instance of that if anything Harley is about equal.
>>
>>84247565
>Harley and Ivy just beating around the bush is more annoying at this point then cute.
Lyrabon.jpg
Can't really blame the writers for that though considering the size of the Russian audience
>>
>>84250681
>she should always go back to him eventually.

I may be in the minority here but I like Harley a shit ton more when she is away from Joker. She may not be the best character on her own but it is still better than "That cute girl you feel sorry for cause the Joker beats her"
>>
>>84242054
How are the Bombshell versions? I know they become an actual couple, which interests me
>>
>>84250681
Looking at this filename I am reminded of another possibility.
>>84244761
Have her go to ivy when Mr j is in arkham and she's not.
There's plenty of ways to have this relationship without removing the joker from it. Probably best to have a mix of all of them.
>>
>>84250695
When you put it that way I start to wonder if maybe the leaving the joker thing could have worked if they had given it a proper arc instead of skiping over it.
>>
>>84250696

They are cute, but bombshells is a pretty fast paced comic with a shit ton of characters so I wouldn't recommend it for just a few shipping scenes
>>
>>84242506
Any comic that tries to use lesbianism is bad.
>>
>>84243645
>females can never be friends
>>
>>84250773
Oh, thanks. I'm always looking out for cute lesbians in comics
>>
>>84250778
It's usually pretty shit, but I really liked Valentine's run on Catwoman.
>>
>>84250801
Well, on the plus side there doesn't seem to be a single female who isn't gay or bi
>>
>>84250789
Timm's words, not mine.
>>
>>84251032
Source?
>>
>>84251128
I don't have the source sadly but I do think I saw it somewhere
>>
>>84242848
I think it seems kind of cute but that's about the extent of it. Am I a delusional and obnoxious fucker?
>>
File: image_1350943126388074.jpg (431KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_1350943126388074.jpg
431KB, 534x800px
>>
File: 2016-07-04-13-08-41--733649495.jpg (5KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-04-13-08-41--733649495.jpg
5KB, 238x211px
I remember wearing this on vacation down Florida at Universal Studios. There was a kinda butch woman outside the Xena show, might have even been an employee, who said she loved my shirt.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.