[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there Anybody that reads comic's that think this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 318x159px
Is there Anybody that reads comic's that think this show is good & if so why Also why is the only original character in it Fish Mooney is the best character
>>
>>84226055
Theo and Tabatha Galavan are also OC's and they're both shit.
>>
>>84226055
Show is good, neat adaptation of Batman. Fish and Barbara are trash and the show would have been infinitely better if bother were offed permantly
>Strange's assistant didn't reveal herself to be Amanda Waller and overcome Fish's bullshit mind control with ease through sheer willpower
>>
It's good IMO, it does what a tv show needs to do...and that's entertain me. It doesn't need to be "muh comics"

I don't care much for Fish despite finding her sexy, I mostly find her annoying....I think the best character in it is Selena and Penguin
>>
>>84226055
It's becoming worse and worse. All the Indian Hill nonsense, the boring finale, what they're planning for Ivy, bringing Fish back, etc.

Season three will be shit. Screencap this.
>>
I couldn't make it through the first season. Bad writing and acting all over the place, especially fish.

The show was as close to a live action version of QUALITY from badly animated scenes I've seen.
>>
My roommate watches it and I'd come in and sit through some scenes now and again. Catwoman's actress is cute, but what the fuck is up with Penguin?
>>
Best penguin. Kind of like how dcau was best mr. Freeze
>>
>>84227719
Penguin went through a lot of random events. He was a treaterous mob henchman, mob leader and at some point was arrested and sent to Arkham where he was brainwashed by Hugo Strange Clockwork Orange-style.
>>
>>84226055
Best Live Action Elseworld.

Prove me wrong.
You can't.
>>
>>84228529
Supaidaman
>>
No one likes Fish Mooney
>>
>>84226126
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-RTW8R69Q
Barbara is literally the Joker
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.