[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL EPISODE LIST: episode 1: robots can't run with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: someone end me.jpg (55KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
someone end me.jpg
55KB, 800x1236px
OFFICIAL EPISODE LIST:
episode 1: robots can't run with toast to school
episode 2: pantsu rollololol chan
episode 3: hardman sneaks some p0rn episode 4: bullying is bad and stuff bass
episode 5: protoman shoots up the school episode 6: flashman goes to hottopic
>>
Episode 6: OP was a fag that thought this was a good thread.
>>
>>84225631
I already posted episode 6 silly :)
>>
>>84225608
JUST
>>
>>84225824
FUCK
>>
>>84228009
ME
>>
Episode 1 - You
Episode 2 - Aren't
Episode 3 - The
Episode 4 - Target
Episode 5 - Audience

Mid-Season Special: Deal with it
>>
>>84225608
>episode 1: robots can't run with toast to school
Oddly enough, there's a drama CD in Japan with pretty much this idea. Roll's trying to make it to school and Wily throws some RMs in the way to be a dick.
>>
>>84228076
Is this on youtube with subs? I'm generally curious because that sounds pretty damn funny desu
>>
Is this what happened to that Astro Boy reboot?
>>
>>84228164
Aw shit nigga is that official art?
>>
>>84225631
yeah and your mom thought you were a good idea. mistakes were made.
>>
>>84228164
It's still coming I think
>>
>>84228068
I'm fighting for the kids subjected to this dreck.
>>
>>84225608
The design is fine. Wait until we see official art that ISN'T A quick mockup meant to be shown to nobody but investors.
>>
>>84228068
"It's for kids" is a bullshit argument, and you know it
>>
>>84232308
Kids aren't even into action shows these days they're all watching like that show about the uncle who is everyone's grandpa for some reason while teens and adults watch the limited amount of action shows. (Except shit like this).
>>
>>84228164
i don't know... i am not a fan of Astro Boy so i son't have nostalgia problem... i guess i need at least one episode to judge ... if it's real
>>
>>84232185
>The design is fine.
It's early but I'm sure this is the wrongest thing I will read today.
>>
>>84232185
The design is why everyone is shitting on the show (also because it's in high school for some reason) it's really bad.
>>
>>84228068
you do know this entire idea was already created in the past as a comic right?
you do realize that no one liked it right?
>>
>>84228068
Do you honestly think enough kids like megaman out there? Don't be fucking a delusional faggot and convince yourself that. The only kid I've ever known to like the series was my little brother, and I had to introduce it to him.
>>
>>84229937
>>84232931
All real. Even animated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z240pys_D4A
>>
>>84228076
>Oddly enough, there's a drama CD in Japan with pretty much this idea. Roll's trying to make it to school and Wily throws some RMs in the way to be a dick.

FUCKEN WHERE?
>>
>>84235158

I too would like to see this.
>>
>>84228164
No. The Mega Man cartoon is guaranteed to be shit because it's an American production. The Astro Boy reboot is a joint French-Japanese production which is sure to be either good or, at worst, mediocre.

Americans are stuck trying to make the cheapest and laziest cartoons possible. The Japanese are in a similar rut with a slightly different set of circumstances. The French are thriving but don't shit out as much content as the U.S. or Japan, so the amount of good content outweighs the bad because the market isn't oversaturated with French cartoons.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.