[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Don't worry, he'll be safe" what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cap.png (906KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
906KB, 1200x675px
>"Don't worry, he'll be safe"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84202229
hes safe with them
>>
>there are people still watching adventure time
>>
>>84202752
Is this bait?
>>
>>84202869
yup
>>
>>84202229
He's being handled by our top men
>>
>>84202752
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84202229
He's reassuring him his son Pops will be safe. He really does care about him after all.
>>
>>84204311
Could've fooled me, especially from the recent Pops' Favorite Planet episode.
>>
>>84204311
>I need to convince some investors that I'm a family man
>>
File: hard choices.gif (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hard choices.gif
214KB, 500x281px
>want to filter "What did he mean by this?"
>realize that I'd be removing a chunk of /co/ in the process
>>
>>84204784
Filtering is fucking autistic unless it's for garbage like the Tails diaper comic. Just let stupid 4chan memes come and go as they always have.
>>
>>84204784
I hate it too, but you gotta take the good with the bad.
>>
>>84204784
Well I don't see what's so hard about that, you wouldn't be seeing it.
>>
>>84202229
>what did he mean by this?
What did HE mean by this?
>>
>>84205526
stop that
>>
>>84204784
wow you're new to the internet
>>
>>84204784
>realize that I'd be removing a chunk of /co/ in the process
And that's a problem why? The majority of /co/ is absolute garbage.
>>
>>84202752
>>84202869
well maellard is candy
>>
>>84207761
he is?
>>
>>84207761
i'm pretty sure maellard is the man on the moon.
>>
File: mordecai problems.gif (4MB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
mordecai problems.gif
4MB, 599x449px
>>84208852
Lollipop man, Pops is one too since he's his son.

They come from Lolliland which used to just seem like a separate thing from JG's student film "Naive Man from Lolliland" which had pops in it, but they made it a thing that he is from there and it's a big point of the upcoming season.

I don't think they've said anything specific about him not being human, Mitch was just recently confirmed to be human, and Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, and Skips are rarely referenced as what they are. Fives has Ghost in his nickname so there's always that, and he uses his phasing power sometimes.

I think JG prefers to have them be more human humanoids then being on the animal side, same goes for the non-animal non-human characters.

I wish they'd bring it up a little more often, it's fun when they point it out (come back here and help me pick up my gumballs)
>>
>>84209158
can mordecai or the robin fly?
>>
>>84209112
what
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.