[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do most of the new Mickey Mouse shorts get bad ratings in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (22KB, 843x133px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 843x133px
why do most of the new Mickey Mouse shorts get bad ratings in youtube? i think they are pretty good, they certainly make me laugh
>>
>>84193536
Because the average Youtube user is a goddamn moron.
>>
>>84193536
That isn't that bad.
>>
>>84193536

The hell? Those shorts are great! What's up with the sudden Disney hate?

Fucking millennials wanting more Frozen shit I'm sure.
>>
>>84193556
Well Disney did kill off Disney Infinity.
>>
>>84193536
Not Everyone likes Flash animation
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 835x131px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 835x131px
>>84193549
5000 dislikes is terrible for a kids cartoon, specially if the shorts are actually good

on some episodes like this one i can sort of understand sjws not liking it but every episode i could find has at least 1000 dislikes, that's still a lot
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (36KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
36KB, 500x384px
>>84193536
Stupid kids who know nothing about the old cartoons, deluded adults who look at this and say 'not muh 100% safe boring cartoon', and contrarians who hate it because it's cool to hate on popular things.

These type of people make up the vast majority of Youtube. Do the math.
>>
>>84193536
Keep in mind that little children with tablets that watch these videos aren't aware of the like/dislike button, so they just count as another view for the video's view counter.

Most of the dislikes either comes from bots, or just random people who roam kid videos just to downvote them for the hell of it and spam the video's comment section with some weird shit.
>>
I don't think 75% of people bothering to rate something voting "like" equates to "bad."

Anywho, I haven't watched too many of the new shorts, but the ones I did watch were all pretty good. I'm not always a fan of flash animation, but it's certainly not early 2000s level crap so it's not at all visually offensive.
>>
>>84193536
Could be kids and toddlers watching these on tablets and phones, they press random buttons. Happens to a lot of Pingu videos too.
>>
Considering the views each short pulls in, those number of dislikes isn't that bad and expected.
>>
>>84193536
People probably feel like Mickey Mouse is some sort of sacred thing and it shouldn't be tampered with.
>>
These shorts are some of the few great things disney still makes
>>
Kids use their parents accounts to look for cartoons and press buttons willy nilly. It happens on a bunch of popular cartoon videos. Especially Cars.
>>
File: gillian.jpg (20KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
gillian.jpg
20KB, 700x526px
>>84193826
>on some episodes like this one i can sort of understand sjws not liking it

so is sjw just the new 'hipster' where it's a catch all insult or what?
>>
It also happens with shaun the sheep.
>>
>>84194153
>so is sjw just the new 'hipster' where it's a catch all insult or what?

Yes. It's been that way since the start. It's just gotten stupid broad now.
>>
>>84194153
i guess, but i used it because that episode in particular kinda has an anti-fattie and anti-woman message (minnie feeds dumbo too much because she has no self control)
>>
>>84194252
Never heard a peep about that episode. I'm not big on fat jokes myself but it was funny.
>>
>>84193536
I've noticed when looking for videos for my little sister that a lot of kids videos have a lot of dislikes. I don't know if it's because parents give their tablets to their kids or something and the retards just sperg out over the touch screen
>>
Oswald and ortensia when?
>>
>>84193801
Do you even know why Flash animation is hated? Because none of the flaws of flash are present in the shorts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.