[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a good LCS? I'll start: >large selection,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kind of a lot o comics.png (213KB, 407x473px) Image search: [Google]
kind of a lot o comics.png
213KB, 407x473px
What makes a good LCS? I'll start:
>large selection, mostly secondhand
>bagging and boarding floppies for free
>discount on pull lists
>carpet
>>
At this point
>existing
would put most LCS towards the top.

The problem is that nowadays you can almost assuredly get what you want online.
>>
>>84181737
>you can almost assuredly get what you want online.

*for a lot cheaper and more easily
>>
>>84181765
Eh, if you wanna keep up with semi-recent individual issues without pirating a local store's probably your best bet. Unless your LCS is selling used trades then Amazon definitely wins. There's a good chance you can get a better deal on old floppies than you could with ebay lots too.

But Marvel Unlimited and to a lesser extent Comixology Unlimited are pretty tough contenders.
>>
>>84181826
You can create a pull list and have single issues delivered to you when they release

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/subs.asp?pl=36
>>
Staff. Thankfully, the one at my LCS is pretty cool, but I've read horror stories about how impersonal and/or dickish some employees can be to their customers.
>>
For me, friendly staff and a good selection of TPBs.
>>
>>84182147
The problem is that a good portion of comic readers are hyper autists, and sometimes they decide to run a LCS.

The Comic Book Nerd from Simpsons exists for a reason.
>>
>>84182184
And that was fine for a time. People had no other choice, but now the internet exists and it's never been easier to buy the shit you want to support and cut out the middle man. I like going to my LCS to shoot the shit with the owner, but I could just as easily get anything off of Comixology.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.