[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 144

Memories - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #22

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
>>84178456
I cannot stop imagining Anakin made Ahsoka a special holo where he sings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I know, I'm strange.
>>
File: 1460229884384.png (109KB, 432x448px) Image search: [Google]
1460229884384.png
109KB, 432x448px
So, reposting from the last thread. Raise your hand if you'd be up for some 7S waifufic. I need some help w/motivation.
>>
File: Himouto! Grieve-Tan.jpg (68KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
Himouto! Grieve-Tan.jpg
68KB, 600x457px
DOOKU-KUN, BUY ME *COUGH COUGH* DROIDU!
>>
I guess we'll never see Hayden in another Star Wars thing again.
>>
>>84178547
D E A D
E
A
D
>>
>>84178547
Make it if you want, if you can't be prompted to make something on your own and have to be encouraged by us, then you need better motivation.
>>
>>>84178490
I factored that in, actually. Poggle's the only Geonosian with debuff applications. Then again, maybe I'm looking at it wrong and should be focusing on how the sniper can benefit the other units.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Found this at goodwill today. Two bucks. Why is it so expensive on ebay and amazon?
>>
File: 1459846485.jpg (11KB, 249x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459846485.jpg
11KB, 249x316px
>>84178547
Do it.
>>
>>84178766
The synergy isn't just in debuffs. Poggle also gives damage bonuses, turn meter boosts. Meanwhile this guy has a decent chance to stealth himself from attackers and has an unavoidable attack even as he strips the status effects on this both. This would, no doubt, remove positive and negative effects but still useful as it increases his damage per effect removed.

I can see him being a useful addition to bug teams, though you have to be careful since Sun Fac heals himself by attacking enemies with negative status effects. Sun Fac can inflict debuffs too
>>
File: 1459999335672.jpg (46KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
1459999335672.jpg
46KB, 747x686px
>>84178584
Even when she's dead, she's still best girl
>>
>>84178858
Not many people bought it and now it's considered rare?
>>
>>84178858
Out of print.
>>
>>84178766
The weird thing is how the Aurodium pack has the B2 included but the B2 seems like a bad choice with the Spy. Sure he can drop debuffs on the entire team but he blocks positive effects you can turn into damage boosts. But Spy can only remove them from one enemy at a time, so maybe it's better to have the mass buff blocking.
>>
>>84178990
>>84179001
does that mean if I wait a long time I can sell it for a shit ton of profit?
>>
File: 1461796356615.png (439KB, 650x765px)
1461796356615.png
439KB, 650x765px
>>84178547
>ywn hold hands with pre-Empire Jedi-SS

hellodarknessmyoldfriend
>>
Anyone else really hoping they are going to be droids?
>>
>>84179080
Ob course
>>
File: SS stealing babies again.jpg (72KB, 629x383px) Image search: [Google]
SS stealing babies again.jpg
72KB, 629x383px
>This girl goes to you and asks if she can hold your child?

What do?
>>
>>84179080
No, it'll end up like Beanie Babies
>>
>>84179091
She's cute

>>84179215
If she were thicker, she'd almost look like that Belle Chere chick...
>>
>>84179215
>"Nice baby. I think I'll kidnap it for the Empire."
>>
>>84179215
Say no because she might fuck it.
>>
File: SpinningIsAlwaysAGoodTrick.webm (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SpinningIsAlwaysAGoodTrick.webm
654KB, 1280x720px
>>84179215
Turn 360 degrees and fly away
>>
>>84179441
I wonder if ep 8 will have spinning.
>>
>The prequels era republic had power, but was super corrupt
>The Empire had too much power under one man (who also happened to be the dark lord of the Sith but that's besides the point)
>The New Republic has(had?) no power
It's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
File: Question.png (232KB, 550x686px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
232KB, 550x686px
>>84179441
>360 degrees
>Still facing her
>>
>>84179530
kys newfag
>>
I wanna have sex with SS!
>>
File: obiani.jpg (34KB, 750x546px)
obiani.jpg
34KB, 750x546px
>>84179530
>he didn't get the joke
>>
>>84179636
Yes, I also long for Shmi Skywalker's moist ladyparts
>>
File: DUng6cs.jpg (59KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
DUng6cs.jpg
59KB, 313x286px
>>84179556
>>84179668
W-what's the joke?
>>
>>84179726
You just proved you've been here for not a long time, son
>>
Does it bother anybody else that in TFA the Starkiller Base Laser is visible all across the galaxy including Takodana on the other side of the Galaxy??? when light physics don't work that's way..... No one even brought it up.... Ever........ even if throw laser went thru Hyperspace, it's shouldn't have been visible from Takodana or anywhere other than The Hosnian System
>>
>>84179756
It just works.
>>
>>84179744
No, I only arrived to this general a few months ago...
>>
>>84179636
Bring a shovel and a sewing kit. Some assembly required.
>>
>>84179670
Qui-Gon pls go
>>
>>84179756
SCIENCE
>>
>>84179756
Star Wars doesn't have real physics. It has pretend physics. It's very firmly fantasy and not really sci-fi at all, but is easy to mistake for such.
>>
>>84179756
People did bring it up when it came out. Pablo said it was due to a hyperspace anomaly which doesn't make any kind of sense but whatever. Basically there's no rational explanation for it, Abrams just thought it would look cool.

Of course, you'd get the same effect if everyone at Maz's castle just turned on Holo-CNN and watched it on a big galactic map, but I guess he absolutely needed all of the various patrons rushing out to look at the sky.
>>
File: Rey.png (351KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rey.png
351KB, 450x600px
Someone rounded up all the leaks so far about Episode VIII. A lot of it is probably bullshit, but posting anyway.

>Luke Skywalker and Rey are training in the ancient Jedi temple in Ahch-To. Luke is not Rey's father.

>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.

>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.

>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.

>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.
>>
>>84179861
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
Pants on head retarded.
>>
>>84179861
Why do people keep talking about the Force tree stuff? Pablo Hidalgo already said it was complete horse shit.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.png (801KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.png
801KB, 750x900px
>Benicio Del Toro is a high-ranking member of the First Order, but is "morally grey".

>Kelly Marie Tran is a member of the Resistance that befriends Finn. She is at one point captured and Finn and Rey must rescue her.

>At one point, Finn goes undercover as a Stormtrooper. Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance and warmly welcomes him.

>At one point in Ahch-To, Kylo tells Rey something about Luke that Luke doesn't want her to know, and Luke becomes so angry he destroys a hut with the Force.

>Eventually Rey and Luke reunite with the Resistence to defeat Kylo Ren and Snoke.

>There's a subplot about evil Force worshippers.

>Captain Phasma is trying to regain her lost honor by capturing Finn, and at one point she apparently succeeds.

>Snoke is apparently the first to harness the Dark Side of the Force, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother. Although his teachings have been embraced by the Sith, he is not a Sith himself, viewing himself as above such dichotomy.

>Kylo still has his crossguard lightsaber for a large portion of the movie, but no longer wears a mask.

>Phasma forces Finn to lower the shields of the Resistance in revenge for him making her do the same to the Starkiller, and Finn later gets revenge by cutting off Phasma's arm.

>There are new "twists" to Finn and Rey's relationship, and it doesn't play out as people might expect.
>>
>>84179890
I'm just offering pasta, bro.

But I'd say there's some evidence of it, and these big movies tend to lie to preserve twists, like the John Harrison/Miranda Tate/Franz Oberhauser debacle.
>>
>>84179790
That joke predates /co/ itself by several years.
>>
>>84179929
>But I'd say there's some evidence of it, and these big movies tend to lie to preserve twists, like the John Harrison/Miranda Tate/Franz Oberhauser debacle.
This is true, but Pablo's MO is to not even respond to stuff that's actually try. If he dismisses something as blatantly false you can consider it false.
>>
>>84179861
>>84179894
I'm calling bull
This is pants on head retarded
>>
>>84179975
Yeah, we're really early in the rumor cycle so a good 90% of this stuff is unlikely to happen. Remember early on in TFA's rumor cycle we had stuff like competing superweapons and Luke guarding an ancient Sith tomb.
>>
>>84180019
The competing superweapons thing was true, though. Leia was going to have a weapon that got cut late into production.
>>
>>84179894
>>84179861
>First Order officer thats morally grey
Besides the tree stuff, this is the biggest thing I can't believe. I highly doubt the Star Wars version of Neo-Nazis are going to have someone who is morally sympathetic.

>corrupt politician played by Laura Dern
Now that would be pretty cool.
>>
I want there to be a story about someone attempting a genocide of all Force sensitives in the galaxy because they only ever cause trouble for everyone. I imagine it would be best between RotJ and TFA because during that time, the Jedi were coming back, the Knights of Ren were starting (maybe? I guess we don't know when they were founded yet), and any remaining Inquisitors or other people the Emperor trained in the dark side would be wandering around lost without their Sith master/s.
>>
>>84180165
Impossible. The Force CAN run strong in families, however the Force is part of all life and will just make new Force Users as it damn well pleases. Consider Anakin, it can just create him anyway.

We know this because what you are describing is exactly what the Emperor tried, albeit for jedi only, and he still had to worry about Force kids being born and potentially learning to use their powers.
>>
>>84180217
We know it's impossible, but not everyone in the Star Wars galaxy would know that, especially since a lot of them don't even know that the Force even exists during and after the original trilogy.
>>
>>84180165
The closest thing I can think of is the Star Cabal from the imperial agent story.
>>
>>84180254
For that you have an even bigger problem, which is that most of the galaxy thinks the Force is just a myth, yes even when they have Jedi as damn generals fighting a major galaxy wide war, the first in over a thousand years. People in the Star Wars galaxy are notoriously bad with their memories. A lot of them are starting to think the Rebel Alliance's fight was mostly legend.

At any rate a populist anti-Force crusade isn't likely to make much traction. People will think you're weirder than usual.
>>
>>84179972
This. I'm sure he's been tweeted correct "leaks" before and not called them out. Everyone tweets this kind of stuff to him the moment it emerges. If he does call it out, I think you can assume it's bullshit. If he doesn't, it's not a confirmation because he doesn't answer everything but you can assume it's maybe a little more valid.
>>
>>84180165
Isn't this essentially what Snoke is doing (other than those under his control)? I thought he sent Kylo out to kill other Force sensitives. I remember reading that somewhere.
>>
>>84180254
>especially since a lot of them don't even know that the Force even exists during and after the original trilogy.
When was this?
>>
>>84180438
Not him, but if Luke and Han are indicative, knowledge of the Force (or at least belief in it) weren't widespread. Then again, Luke is a farmboy from buttfuck nowhere, and Han has heard of it but doesn't think it's a real thing.

Motti also seemed to be either unaware that it was real, or just didn't take it very seriously since Vader hadn't gotten the results they needed.
>>
>>84180438
I inferred it from Han not believing it was real.
>>
Any stream tonight?
>>
>>84180313
I was imagining it as a small group of particularly well-trained people, not as a political movement, although that could also make for an interesting story if it's possible to make sense of it in-universe.
>>
>>84180481
Adding to what you said, Han and Luke were both from the Outer Rim, outside the jurisdiction of Jedi.

Motti wasnt taking him seriously, I think that was obvious

>>84180508
Han says hes never seen anything to indicate its real, aka hes never seen a Jedi or Sith. Hes heard of it, he just hasnt seen proof.
>>
>>84180556
It's a bit of a big galaxy for a small group of people to identify and wipe out all Force potentials regardless of how well trained they are. Just saying.
>>
>>84180794
It would be an incredibly ridiculous endeavor, but given the population of an entire galaxy full of sentient beings, it is unimaginably unlikely that there wouldn't be someone stupid or insane enough to try if they somehow got the idea in their head.
>>
>>84180929
I think you'd more likely find this on just a single planet turning against it's Force using population rather than any galaxy wide campaign, though I'm also not sure if any single planet produces enough Force sensitives in any generation for it to ever become a problem. Most who have the potential probably never even discover they have it.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 716x1000px)
image.jpg
171KB, 716x1000px
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/samuel-l-jackson-mace-windu-fan-theory?mbid=social_facebook

Thoughts? I'd love to see Mace given the opportunity to help the rebellion or even part-time mentor Ezra, who needs all the help he can get at this point.
>>
>>84181049
If he is alive he should have a reverse of Maul's story. Totally broken and insane living at the bottom of Coruscant, taking a fellow Jedi he didn't know existed to restore him.
>>
>>84181049
I actually thought a lot about this 13 years ago, right when I was done watching Episode III. Even as a child I knew the "no body=not dead" rule, and I remembered also that Luke had managed to survive both losing a hand and getting zapped by Force Lightning.

If Lucas wanted us to be sure that Mace was dead he should have had him drop dead right there on the chancellor's windowsill.
>>
>>84181049
>ANOTHER 66 survivor

Please no. What I do want to see is an Anthology movie about the aftermath directly following Mace falling out the window. Down on his luck, crippled, and trying to survive Order 66 until he inevitably dies.
>>
>>84180984
I suppose Dagoyan Masters and Nightsisters might be an exception, though we don't know how many of the planetary population has the mojo. Oddly enough, or not, the Force users tend to be major planets on such worlds. Precognition and other powers surely make that easy.
>>
>>84181049
I like Mace, but that scene and Anakin hitting that point of no return becomes a bit less effective if the guy survived. Plus I've always felt that it wasn't the fall itself that killed him.

That said, if they can come up with a really compelling story for him, I'd be open to it. It just needs to be more than "oh shit Mace Windu's back now he's gonna fight some guys"
>>
>>84181132
Hell, I'd be down for that. Chalk it up as another "A Star Wars Story" after Rogue One and the Han Solo standalone. I'd even take it over the Obi-Wan standalone, the premise is that intriguing.
>>
>>84179861
>>84179894
>Finn isn't force sensitive
Dropped.
>>
>>84181208
Not every badass has to be a force sensitive.
>>
>>84179861
You just posted this bullshit on /tv/. Go away with this citeless horseshit, faggot
>>
>>84179894
>>Snoke is apparently the first to harness the Dark Side of the Force, the boy who murdered the his sister

Sure
Best explanation of him yet

Doesn't make any of these "leaks" true though
>>
>>84181273
But he's MY badass, and I want him to be force sensitive.

I can't let my nigga get shafted by Rey fám.
>>
>>84181286
I actually don't quite understand what that's supposed to mean. "the boy who murdered the his sister." Is this some Cain and Abel shit?
>>
>>84181294
Finn's the Han replacement, he can't be force sensitive.
>>
>>84181310
see
>>84179861

It would only work if the force tree stuff is true
>>
>>84181310
It could be Cain and Abel, but you know that someone will spin it into the usual 'men are evil; womyn are pure and righteous' misandry.
>>
>>84181330
Finn isn't Poe
>>
>>84181366
But Poe is the Wedge replacement.
>>
>>84181342
>>84181310
You know I didn't even think of that relation
That's exactly what it is
>>
>>84181373
But Wedge isn't important.
>>
>>84181444
Poe is also the new Leia
>>
>>84181444
And there you have a taste of Poe's relevance to the remaining two movies. He'll be the guy who gets shit done, but nobody will care about because he's not Rey or any other force-sensitive character
>>
>>84181334
>Force tree

I hope beyond hope that that is not true. It's every bit as retarded as midichlorians. That is "So stupid it makes me long for the old EU" tier retarded.
>>
>>84181479
How? All he's good for is looking pretty and flying misc. vehicles.
>>
>>84181496
>every bit as retarded as midichlorians
So, not at all?
>>
>>84181496
Honestly it's worse than midichlorians
>>
>>84181496
I feel like I made this argument earlier in the week
>>
>>84180481
Lars intentionally hid information especially about the Force from Luke. Did you miss how tense and scared they got when Luke mentions Obi-wan? He tries to dismiss Ben as a crazy old wizard. Luke grew up with knowledge of the Jedi and Force hidden from him.

For Han, he brushed off the Force as simple tricks and nonsense. He never said it didn't exist. He understanding of it was basic.

As for Motti, he never said the Force wasn't real. He called it an ancient religion that didn't help Vader or the Empire. Tarkin served WITH Jedi and was still a skeptic of them and their usage of the Force. His attitude is very similar to the other imperial officers.
>>
>>84181496
Are you really believing debunked rumors?
>>
>>84181667
B-but MSW was 100% correct on everything and never reported a single false rumor!
>>
>>84181795
I don't think MSW even reported this one.
>>
>>84181871
Come to think of it, MSW's been really slacking lately. They still put out like 8 podcasts a week for whatever reason though.
>>
Who else wants another Lando limited run???!!!!!
>>
>>84182277
I don't, only because Lando's comic ended perfectly and you don't need to ruin a good moment with more of the same thing. It ended on a high note, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>84182277
I don't think it needs a sequel. I just think what we got need more substance. Maybe a prequel comic or something
>>
I'm gonna watch some movies an stuff in the Stream if anyone wants to join.

Also, new Lewd Thread is up >>>/aco/679232
>>
>>84178456
i don't get the ahsoka/rex ship, it came out of nowhere.
why would ahsoka even find his crusty old ass appealing?
>>
>>84182785
You got a link there, bud?
>>
File: MandoBooty text.jpg (102KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
MandoBooty text.jpg
102KB, 654x960px
>>84182837
>>
File: 1461992576888.png (256KB, 1000x727px)
1461992576888.png
256KB, 1000x727px
>>84182811
Its not about the older versions, its about them when they were both young, energetic, in top physical condition especially in rex's case (Ahsoka still is) and looking to let some off steam and relieve some stress during the war. Now that rex is a grandpa its more about them being close friends who have seen some shit and share stories/comfort one another
>>
>>84179861
>>Luke is not Rey's father.
>>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
>>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.
>>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.
Pretty sure all of these were confirmed fake.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.
>>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.
>>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.
These are the only ones that haven't been confirmed fake yet, I think.
>>
>>84179861
Seeing as it has been confirmed that Kylo is not Sith, this rumour should have been flushed down the shitter immediately. Moreso than the rest of them.
>>
>>84179861
so how muh are disney gonna copy from OT this time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpBu2Lupf4U
Look at all these retards on this youtube video.
87:143
Likes to dislikes and a bunch of comments about how the OPENING CRAWL IS ICONIC

What does /swco/ think about Rogue One starting without a opening crawl?
>>
>>84184217
>What does /swco/ think about Rogue One starting without a opening crawl?
Eh, since it's not part of the main saga, it doesn't need it. I'm interested to see what they come up with.
>>
>>84184261
That's my stance as well.
The Anthology movies should do their own thing.
>>
>>84184217
its gonna suck anyway. dont think all sw films need a crawl
>>
>>84184217
I dunno. I won't be screaming bloody murder if it doesn't have one but I always liked how Star Wars videogames always had an opening crawl. It makes me think 'yes, this is how a Star Wars game should start' and gives a good first impression no matter what drivel and shit gameplay may follow.

So for a movie not to have it would just feel super weird. The lack of an opening crawl in the Clone Wars movie was immediately offputting for me but I got over it and started enjoying the movie in no time, I'm sure I could do the same for the live action spinoffs. (Y'know, if they're enjoyable movies.)

tl;dr I'd like a crawl but it's only a tiny part of the movie.
>>
File: image.png (729KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
729KB, 1024x768px
>>84179441
>>84179530
Old meme aside, if you could fly away would it really matter which way you're facing?
>>
>>84184217
7,8,9 need the crawl but not the spin offs IMO.
Admittedly it'll feel strange as hell seeing no title crawl in Star Wars
>>
>>
>>84184370
>Rey Antillies
interdasting
>>
>>84179489
Well, it is a good trick, even if it didn't work or for Kylo
>>
File: Eeth_Koth_profile.png (174KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eeth_Koth_profile.png
174KB, 300x400px
Will they use him in any upcoming stories since we haven't seen him die in O66?
>>
>>84184710
wasn't he the first jedi to get Sheev'd in the arrest scene?
>>
File: Agem_Kolar_DB.png (1MB, 840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agem_Kolar_DB.png
1MB, 840x1080px
>>84184727
Different characters, same species bro
>>
File: contemplative skelly.png (79KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative skelly.png
79KB, 170x260px
>>84184727
>he doesn't know the difference between Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar
>I do
I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud.
>>
>>84184710
He dies in TCW.
>>
>>84184370
>no Sheev
Meh.
>>
File: 154654774574.png (680KB, 1088x834px) Image search: [Google]
154654774574.png
680KB, 1088x834px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>84184936
>>
>>84182811
>It came out of nowhere
Rexsoka existed ever since the first season of TCW came out back in 2009. I think it started out after the Blue Shadow Virus arc when Ahsoka faints from exhaustion and Rex catched her before she could fall to the ground. And even then in Rebels, that hug was very heartfelt. They're very dear friends that had to go through the Clone Wars together. Even if Rex wasn't her master, he was considered a mentor for Ahsoka when it came to leading the men.
>>
>>84184800
Nothing on his wiki - he survives Grevious in the arc he was in TCW. Just weird they'd just leave him alive when they did something with Depa Biliba who was left in limbo for years
>>
>>84184370
>descendant of Obi Wan

I'm all for it, if only because the implications may make a certain person cry
>>
It's 4am, and I can't sleep; it's time to get autistic and make your own self insert!

Post your
>Species
>Gender
>Clothing
>Weapon
>Ship
>Occupation
>Companions (up to 3)
And if you REALLY wanna be extra
>your backstory
>>
>>84185179
Fun as that sounds, I don't know enough about ship and blaster varieties to fill that out, and I'm not sure where to look.
>>
>>84185721
Wookieepedia has about a million pages on ships and blasters, legends or canon
>>
Have we gotten an EU stuff on him or just Poe?

I can't believe how much I actually ended up liking Finn. The trailers made it seem like he was just going to be "the black guy".
>>
>>84185733
Yeah, but the pages for various blaster and ship types don't list every variation, so I don't know where to start.

On an unrelated note, is there any way to find an older version of the original trilogy? I can begrudgingly live with Greedo shooting first, but at least one without the Jabba in the Hangar scene, and without Hayden Christiansen in RotJ.
>>
>>84186227
It was hilarious seeing /tv/ and others going from "ooga booga mace dindu" to "holy shit Finn was the best, based boyega" while simultaneously being dissapointed by the others
>>
>>84186247
There are several fan-made recuts on torrents.
>>
>>84186227

There was a prequel comic about him that basically explained he was the best stormtrooper in his unit, but nobody actually liked him because he was "different" somehow.
>>
>>84186288
I bet nobody liked him because he was mouthy as fuck.
>>
>>84186288
>Best stormtrooper in his unit
>Immediately panics and gets disoriented when one of his teammates die in the middle of a battle
>>
File: CbhUqLK.png (891KB, 1520x8288px) Image search: [Google]
CbhUqLK.png
891KB, 1520x8288px
cAnon, wasn't there more you did after this? This has been incredibly helpful for me. My cousin and I are going through the canon and will be doing everything except the novels, which I am summarizing.
>>
File: blend-2016-07-01-14h27m40s933.png (983KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
blend-2016-07-01-14h27m40s933.png
983KB, 1920x834px
Did Anakin take a cheap shot?
>>
>>84185179
Well I just made a character for Age of Rebellion, so my self insert has already been fleshed out.

>Human

>Male

>Imperial cadet uniform/Jumpsuits

>Blaster and tools

>Gozanti cruiser

>Rebel mechanic, former imperial cadet

>Cranky Doctor, Crippled Kel Dor cyborg Jedi, Former imperial pilot turned rebel

>Born the son of an admiral, he had a lot expected of him, and was instilled with a great love of the empire and a goal to serve them well.

>Being kidnapped by a defecting pilot to help her steal a ship didn't change his mind on the Empire, but seeing the plight of the rebels he met, and the fate of the Jedi did.

>Despite his discovery that he was sensitive with the force, he has no interest in learning, instead determined to save his family and friends from the corrupt system that has them ensnared.

How's that for autistic?
>>
>>84186247
They've got categories at the bottom of each page where you can find all the different variations.
>>
>>84186418
What is reading the OP

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

cAnon has constantly updated the canon guide, and has even created supplementary ones for the Books and Comics. A little needs to be updated, but it's pretty current. He's done a ton of work.
>>
File: R1Guide.png (46KB, 603x336px)
R1Guide.png
46KB, 603x336px
YESSSSSSS
>>
File: Canyon.jpg (1MB, 2000x1330px)
Canyon.jpg
1MB, 2000x1330px
>>84186750
The most important question is if it's canyon?
>>
File: Sluuce_Canyon[1].png (3MB, 1918x816px)
Sluuce_Canyon[1].png
3MB, 1918x816px
>>84186790
It will most definitely be canyon
>>
>>84186288
If he was the best, how'd he end up a janitor on the Starkiller?
>>
>>84186731
I wanted the summaries he used to do, I don't need the guide. I remember it going all the way to The Force Awakens
>>
>>84186964
I'm assuming he wasn't a janitor, but more that he patrolled the sanitation area when not training
>>
>>84182811
Same.
Seeing them reunite was pretty heartfelt but there isn't anything about them which is romantically interesting at all.
Guys like him are a dime a dozen
>>
>>84187309
Actually, Ahsoka did love him in a platonic way sadly. It's described in one of the TCW books
>>
>>84187309
>Guys like him are a dime a dozen
Except Ahsoka doesn't see clones that way. She recognizes them as men with different personalities
>>
File: Local Sheev Fixes Everything.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Local Sheev Fixes Everything.png
177KB, 500x375px
>>84187564
>men with different personalities
Jedi Propaganda. Good thing Sheev got rid of that nonsense.
>>
>>84187612
Heh, interesting enough that's one of the things the bio-chip does. It suppresses their individuality and emotions.
>>
>>84187564
Question; Does it count as cheating if it's with another clone?
>>
>>84187823
Depends on the person who does "stuff" with them. Clones see each other as brothers, so they may see it as cheating.
>>
>>84187612
Go to bed, SIDF
>>
>>84184370
Alternate ending to Star Wars.

REY'S FATHER IS CHEWBACCA!
>>
Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian?? TCW episodes clearly showed Mandalorians as being Nordic and not Polynesian..... I can live with it, but it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels
>>
>>84185179
-IG series
-Concealed Flamethrower/pulse cannon

Now masterless following the razing of the Carbon Score Cantina (holy shit, I was not ready for that). Searching for a new meatba...erm, master.
>>
>>84185179
Sounds good. The Clone Wars are the era I'm most familiar with, so I set mine there. Meet Aizeth Demosi.

>Species
Pantoran
>Gender
Male
>Clothing
Anything unassuming so long as it doesn't clash too badly with blue skin.
>Weapon
A heavy blaster with a light sidearm, as well as a vibro-knife. You never know.
>Ship
Pantoran Light Freighter- "Little Guy", for more personal use, and lighter shipping/smuggling jobs. Painted white and purple. It could carry up to 20 tons of goods, in addition to 1 ton of smuggled goods. One gun turret, and two droid-operated side-cannons.
Chiss Bulk Freighter- "Big Momma", for bigger shipping jobs. Equipped with six droid-controlled cannons and two gun turrets, clamps for shipping containers, and magnetic grips for smuggled containers, meant to be dropped to the planet below, or transferred outside of Separatist space.
>Occupation
Teacher (former)
Smuggler (current)
>Companions
Okau Silon, a sarcastic old black guy with lots of wisdom to provide. But honestly, he mostly keeps him because he likes his sass. Think Jolee Bindo without the Force.
"Oops", a white and purple astromech droid with a mischievous streak, but who knows when to be serious. Equipped with an internal blaster, including stun setting. Yes, he named him "Oops".
Sada Miril, a Zygerrian female who used to fight for the Republic out of hatred for slavery. She switched to smuggling to offer humanitarian relief. Aizeth jumped at the chance, due to a profound weakness for action girls.
>Extra Autism
Started out as a teacher, looking to inspire the next generation to be better people. Fed up with politics and the haves always preying on the have-nots, he switched over to smuggling to help out more directly. Plus it's more fun.
Almost obnoxiously devout toward the Force. While not sensitive, he believes the will of the Force is guiding everything, and by this logic, takes pretty much everything in stride as it comes.
>>
>>84188339
Mandalorian is mostly a culture however and as far as I know them being trained by mandalorians is still canon. Sure there where other bounty hunters doing the training but it wasnt just them. The mando pilot Sabine duels is one, I am pretty sure that at least fot ARC and Commando units the Republic went the extra mile
>>
>>84185179
Reminds me when I used to play that DnD based Star Wars rpg, it had so many stats and scenarios you could do, especially with a good gm. Too bad mine moved and the group fell apart, it was so fun, we had even managed to buy our own ship for a base of operations.

Can I get a qt Togruta companion?
>>
>>84180059
>Besides the tree stuff, this is the biggest thing I can't believe. I highly doubt the Star Wars version of Neo-Nazis are going to have someone who is morally sympathetic.
It's not that weird. There are many people in the book Bloodline who have Episode 2 Anakin's mindset that the Empire (minus a sith as Emperor) just werks.
>>
>>84188339
>Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian??
No. They were never meant to be Mandalorian anyway.

>but it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels
I'm not a fan of Traviss' Mandowank either, but even though I dislike it, it isn't a big deal. .
>>
>>84181049
>>84181173
>Mace lives
>he blames himself for the fall of the Jedi
>he starts using his anger for power
>eventually he tries to assassinate Vader and join Palpatine's side as Sith Lord because he's in the same mindset of the wife of an alcoholic where they don't care how bad everything has become so long as they have some semblance of what they used to have (Mace listening to Palpatine and helping him restore order to the galactic government)
>Palpatine agrees since he is not yet confident in Vader's abilities after Mustafar
>Vader is forced to kill Windu and after seeing what happened to one of the wisest Jedi of his era a little bit of Anakin slips out when he feels ashamed of what he turned Mace into but Sheev crushes that and uses Mace as proof that the dark side is right
My fucking dick.
>>
>you're going about your regular spacebusiness as usual
>nearby accident causes an explosion
>debris flies at you
>throw your hands up reflexively and the debris stops
>turns out you've got the Force

What would you do?

Try and convince the Jedi to take you in? Go Dark? Become a Grey vigilante? Carry on as usual?
>>
>>84188713
Fuck some twi'lek hookers and then join the Jedi Order and enjoy my life of resumed chastity
>>
>>84188713
>Grey vigilante
Sounds good to me. I would end up helping and siding with the Jedi everytime.

Also fuck Twi'Leks and Togrutas.
>>
>>84185179
>>Species
Human
>>Gender
Male
>>Clothing
Brown version of Luke's Ep6 outfit.
>>Weapon
Lightsaber (pic related)
>>Ship
Random New Republic ships that I rent out.
>>Occupation
Jedi in Luke's order.
>>Companions (up to 3)
My padawan along with Luke with Ben as his padawan.
>>your backstory
I was a soldier in the Rebellion but after Endor I was old enough to become a strategist in the fight against the Imperial remnant. I used some shitty form of battle meditation to make my enemies fear my army and one day Luke recognized by abilities as the force. Luke started training with me to not use my powers for fear anymore and when we were in a state of peace I went to train with Luke in his Jedi Order.

I want a canon New Republic Jedi comic so fucking bad. Just imagine if it went on for like 50 issues and ended in an arc where Ben and the Knights of Ren (who are his friends in the order) killed all the Jedi and joined the First Order. It would almost feel like Revan and Malak's presence in the KOTOR comics where you knew what they would end up becoming but not how they became that.
>>
File: 1460662740409.jpg (177KB, 1000x1145px)
1460662740409.jpg
177KB, 1000x1145px
>>84184217
I really think its necessary to include it. Even if Rogue One doesn't exactly need it, eventually we will get to an Antholgy movie that needs just that bit more of context, and including it would be jarring if they hadn't had it in every other Anthology film up until that point.

Basically, they should just play it safe because eventually that crawl will be needed, even if its not for this movie
>>
>>84188713
Fuck some Twi'Lek, Togruta and Pantoran sluts and then carry on my life as a serial murderer of women.
>>
>>84181049
I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. I thought about him waking up from a coma and laying low, abandoning the Jedi ways and basically "walking the Earth" like Jules wanted to do in Pulp Fiction. Eventually, around the time of the original movie, he finds a home on Alderaan.
>>
>>84186731
the old format was so much better desu
>>
>>84184217
I don't know why people would dislike the video. It's not the channel's fault - this seems like a case of shooting the messenger.

Also, since when does GameSpot cover movie news?
>>
>>84188339
Nope. Mandofags tears keep my youthful looks
>>
I'm about a third through Bloodline ... digging it. But one thing keeps bugging me:

What planet is Leia representing as a senator???
>>
>>84189444
Alderaan :^)
>>
>>84189482
>>84189444
Would she be representing that group of Alderaanians she got together in her comic?
>>
>>84186964
Because he did it for free.
>>
>>84189444
>>84189482
>Alderaan

Um... anon. I've got some bad news for you.

>>84189521
I guess that makes sense. Still seems weird to have a senate seat for a dead planet.
>>
>>84186731
Damn, cAnon has been busy since I've been away. Good for him.
>>
>>84189444
>>84189482
>>84189521
>>84189663
Anderaan SYSTEM. There's more planets to it than just the destroyed Alderaan. She's in the Senate for those.
>>
>>84189691
Oh huh ... I thought that senators were from single planets. At least, that's how it's always described afaik.
>>
>>84189721
New Republic, new style of Senate. :^)

Mandalore system had just one planet controlling the Senate politics for the rest of them in TCW apparently.
>>
>>84189811
Huh, TIL. In fact, a wookieepedia search shows that Padme represented the Naboo system as well. Guess that's how it's always been.

Honestly, as I see more into the Senate in Bloodline, it just makes me realize how impossible intergalactic politics would really be.
>>
>>84188333
THAT'S WHY SHE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM BUT NOT FINN

I think we cracked it boys, Chewie is Rey's dad.
>>
>>84188713
Never join the Jedi, those dudes are cray cray.
I'd use my new found ability to do good for myself. Not necessarily dark side evil shit but just tiny little things that help me out and the people I care about.

So yeah, I guess sort of a mix between Gray vigilante and carrying on as usual.
>>
>>84189909
pack it up, we're done here.
>>
>>84189054
>I don't know why people would dislike the video. It's not the channel's fault - this seems like a case of shooting the messenger.
Welcome to Youtube Anon!

>Also, since when does GameSpot cover movie news?
I dunno, but basically all games journo-channels are multimedia these days.
>>
>>84184217
>>84184336
>>84188932
I think the anthologies are better off without it, but they need SOMETHING and it needs to be CONSISTENT.

The Clone Wars had the newsreel-style recaps, and it was perfect. It gave consistency, served its purpose, and it felt like Star Wars while still doing its own thing.

The anthologies need to be Star Wars, but they need to also stand alone and show that they're not simply another Star Wars movie; they're something different.

I don't know what form that would take ... maybe a voice-narrated sequence of the backstory? Thankfully, that's not my job.
>>
File: ugnaughts_in_the_dark.jpg (174KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
ugnaughts_in_the_dark.jpg
174KB, 800x447px
This is art for my Star Wars fanfiction, still in the editing phase.
Why yes, I have been playing Star Wars: Uprising! How could you tell?
>>
>>84190072
Are they still updating Uprising? I have't played it since Ep VII came out ... worth getting back into it?
>>
>>84190065
I would be fine with voice narration but they need to be careful to make sure it doesn't come off as childish like it did in TCW.
>>
>>84182811
>why would ahsoka even find his crusty old ass appealing
Ahsoka is older than Rex.
>>
>>84190137
What was childish about it? That was perfect war propaganda shit. Loved it every time.
>>
File: mandoconcept5.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mandoconcept5.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>84188339
>Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian??

No. It's actually an improvement. Now Jango and the Clone Army are badasses on their own as opposed to being so via an association with some dead warrior culture that isn't even dead.

>TCW episodes clearly showed Mandalorians as being Nordic and not Polynesian..... I can live with it,

Mandalorians were never strictly Polynesian in legends materials. Hell, some weren't even Human. Legends Mandalorians indoctrinated people into their ranks. And now in modern canon, they're not all strictly Scandinavian. Sabine's asian and she's a Mandalorian. Really, the only requirement at this point to be Mandalorian is to actually BE FROM Mandalore.

>it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels

That's a good thing though. Her books were/are garbage anyway.
>>
>>84190213
>Ahsoka is older than Rex.

Only in the chronological sense. Rex is physically and psychologically more mature.
>>
>>84190271
>the only requirement at this point to be Mandalorian is to actually BE FROM Mandalore
Or one of its colony planets like Concord Dawn.
>>
>>84186288
That's stupid. The Lego Star Wars short with him was a much better explanation.
Finn came along to a combat exercise to cheer on his friend FN-2003 from the sidelines. One of the troopers in the exercise manages to get himself fragged despite not facing real enemies and Phasma is convinced to have Finn take his place. He carries the unit's flag in a non-combat role.
Because this is immediately before the raid on Jakku (like, a day before) Finn never gets reassigned back to Janitorial and Phasma is watching him closely to see how he does on the battlefield.
>>
>>84190271
Wonder if we're going to get a comic series about Jango and learn about how he got a set of Mandalorian armor
>>
>>84188713
I look for a non-Jedi force discipline. Then I learn mind tricks.
>>
>>84188948
Amnesia. Rediscovers his force powers by accident and slowly pieces his life together -- possibly after joining the Separatist Remnant.
>>
>>84188713
Any specific era? This is really important.
>>
How did Obi-Wan find out about who Darth Vader was? This seems like an interesting thing to explore in canon - maybe an anthology movie about Obi-Wan starring Ewan can explain this.
>>
>>84190117
>Are they still updating Uprising?
Chapter 3 is slated for release. No firm date but everyone thinks it will be the end of July.
(They want new content for the game before Rogue One comes out, obviously.)
>>
>>84190553
Revenge of the Sith

https://youtu.be/NsM-fpkK2aQ?t=57s
>>
>>84179530
>he doesn't moonwalk just to style out the one he's facing
>>
>>84190553
>maybe an anthology movie about Obi-Wan starring Ewan can explain this.
That sounds an awful like ROTS

>>84190594
>>
>>84190594
Oh. Fucking duh. My mistake.
>>
>>84189936
>Ep 8
>Chewie: Raaarr guarr rawrrr grrrr
>Rey: He told me enough, he told me they abandoned me!
>Chewie Rrrwrr grrr groaarr
>Rey: No. That's not true, that's impossible!
>Chewie: Rawrr rawrr rrrwr groar
>Rey: NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: She's at it again.jpg (71KB, 588x458px) Image search: [Google]
She's at it again.jpg
71KB, 588x458px
Ok. Who is the genius at Disneyland that thought it would be a good idea to have /ss/ fight the young boys?

Don't they know she is going to seduce them to the dark side
>>
>>84190763
Yeah but who's the mother?
>>
File: maz-kanata_a5c3c8a5[1].jpg (394KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
maz-kanata_a5c3c8a5[1].jpg
394KB, 768x432px
>>84190800
>>
>>84190385
>Or one of its colony planets like Concord Dawn.

That's not explicitly stated or even implied. Nowhere was it mentioned that the Protectors are from CD. We only know that they are currently residing in the system. Given that Mandalore can't even sustain itself, I doubt they'd have the resources to maintain colonies after their war fucked up the planet's surface. Every one of the Protectors are, in all likelihood, from Mandalore since all of their colonies were probably abandoned after their last big war left Mandalore's surface an inhospitable rock.
>>
>>84190785
>SS is at Disneyland
Well, I guess I gotta go to Disneyland now, anybody want to join?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (57KB, 442x470px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
57KB, 442x470px
>>84190763
>"Rrrwrr grrr groaarr"
Don't worry guys, I have an associates in Wookie.

>Revan is the father
>Maz is the mother
>>
>>84190544
Pick one. Or several ones!
>>
>>84190817
Nice.
>>
File: A Naughty Kaleesh.jpg (86KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
A Naughty Kaleesh.jpg
86KB, 620x456px
We need more Grievous.
>>
File: Grievie.jpg (208KB, 1109x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Grievie.jpg
208KB, 1109x1402px
>>84191041
>>
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/07/more-clarification-on-iain-mccaigs-comments.html

> In terms of the prequel-ban issue, I can’t really offer much else… He mentioned this ‘ban’ in regards to a) his and others’ attempts to use prequel ideas/IP in designs and b) any script ideas that involved prequel actors or IP (including the [the Anakin/Vader concept]).

>This may not have been Lucasfilm’s offical policy, however… McCaig may have been referring to what he personally perceived from the work environment, and extended this to an assumption about official policy, though he seemed to feel quite strongly that a ‘ban’ was in place.

>My memory is not vivid enough to offer what can be considered a cohesive quote, but he did indeed say that Disney/Lucasfilm had placed a ban on any prequel-related work. I’m afraid I cannot offer anything further as this was the entirety of his statement.

What could have been ;-;
Why does OT elitists have to ruin everything?
>>
>>84191321
If there's a prequel ban, then why was the Obi-Wan and Anakin comic allowed to happen?
>>
>tfw had a dream that Star Wars was taking 2017 off from doing comics or books as a whole to focus our hype only to Episode 8 and nothing else
>>
>>84191351
Not necessarily a ban on everything in SW media, just The Force Awakens, which was painfully obvious.
>>
>>84191351
Then why were podracing flags removed?
>>
>>84191373
I wonder if that was at J.J's insistence because he seems to have a hate boner for the prequels. Do you think all of the new trilogy will ban prequel content, or just that one?
>>
>>84191404
He was definitely overjoyed that there was a prequel ban.
Especially since he personally had them take out those podracer flags, the crazy bastard.

>Do you think all of the new trilogy will ban prequel content, or just that one?
Hopefully not.

I have higher hopes for Rian Johnson than JJ, seeing as it seems Rian actually understands the Prequels.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII-Director-Reveals-Two-Classic-Movies-Inspire-His-Film-66507.html
>"There was something really beautiful about the prequels,"

And from the leaked pictures and rumored information about the movie, I think it looks and sounds way more inspired than TFA.
>>
>>84185179
>Pasty but notably tatted-up Zabrak
>penis-haver
>Mostly jumpsuits
>RUSSIAN ENGINEERING-tier scrapped together guns and a particularly hardy hydrospanner
>That ship from the beginning of TPM I'm currently forgetting the name of with an Ugly fighter strapped to the bottom
>Junker/Occasional G-List Bounty Hunter
>A grumpy Ithorian that just wants to play his damn instruments in peace but is the only one with any credits, a Magnaguard head strapped to a protocol droids body and filled with bootleg programming downloaded off the holonet, and a Indeterminate pale humanoid love interest.
>>
>>84190817
This is almost as retarded as /tv/'s Breaking Bad threads where Mike is future Walt and Jesse is past Walt.

I miss when /tv/ was fun
>>
File: image.jpg (703KB, 2017x2017px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703KB, 2017x2017px
I'm reading Aftermath right now and I'm about 50 pages in. What fucking buisness did Chuck Wendig have writing this piece of shit.

I mean just look at the acknowledgment page. Jesus christ.
>>
>>84191671
You've never before been aware of the notorious event known as the *Clinkening*? It used to set threads here on fire.
>>
>>84191671
>*clinks my glass of blue milk against yours*
GOSH GAIS, I'M SUCH A FAN , LOOK AT ME!! GEEKING OUT
>>
>>84191671
>David Keck
kek
>>
>>84191671
If you want the skinny, he's basically a mediocre writer who appears to have trained in the art of Fanfiction Writing with a minor in Roleplay (possibly the erotic kind). His most published works, to date, have been young adult readers. He got the job on Star Wars by doing what people in other businesses do when they have ambition but little talent to back it up: he networked. Or rather he used his fanbase, which amazingly he had, to work for him helping to get the job. Star Wars is, of course, a business and they aren't so much interested in telling exceptional stories but making money. This is why TFA was so unimaginative and played it so safe, virtually cloning parts of the OT. They CAN tell good stories, so it is an interest of theirs nevertheless, but it always takes second place to growing their business. It's always about the Benjamins.

That said, apparently Wendig has a rather sizable group that despise his work (maybe him too, but if so the two are definitely linked). The comments section announcing the TFA comic were full of negative comments about Wendig working on it.
>>
File: Ezra_Sith_Holocron.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Sith_Holocron.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
holy shit i am a fucking wreck.
ill never learn to just give a show a season to get good.
how the fuck did TCW go from rescue Jabba son to making my heart wrench at Ahsoka's fate?
how did Rebels shit go from no shading high contrast models to 5/5 music and animation?
TCW got so fucking good and then i was so attached i didnt want to accept Rebels into my heart but here it is.
and that fucking last scene was directed so well.
everyone just shut up and let the music and visuals tell a story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dH6I1pW3qs
i dont know what to say /co/ i came with low standards but now im in shambles.
what can possibly fill this void before s3 comes out?
EZRA NO DARK SIDE BAD
>>
>>84191671
Or. you could just not read Aftermath, cause its trash and absolutely nothing of value happens in it at all.
>>
>>84184741
Eh, they all look the same.
>>
>>84191671
Anyone here gonna read Life Debt, or are you also waiting for someone here to read it and summarize the good shit?
>>
>>84192008
I'm reading it to avoid a severely biased retelling of it. Everyone else can get over themselves and read it on their own as well
>>
>>84184741
Something about Kolar always reminded me of a humanoid piece of excrement. No, it's not just his color. I'm not talking about "shit skins" /pol/ crap. It's just the prosthetics. I can't say why but they just make his head look like he's a big dookie.

It's maddening, really. I suppose the matted hippy hair doesn't help. At any rate I've just never liked these kinds of zabrak. The horns are just very offputting. I didn't like either Koth or Sugi's horns. The "crown" of horns the Dathomirian-Zabrak display has always been more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>84181049
I've been thinking about what would make a good Obi-Wan solo film and how it could have a significant event without pushing Obi-Wan into ridiculous territory of being some grand hero to the rebellion. With Mace Windu being alive you work a pretty decent film.
>Obi-Wan has been on Tatooine for ten years.
>Empire builds a garrison and Ben takes a stand against aggressive Imperials and gets locked up.
>Mace rescues him and reveals he's been building forces using remnants of the Separatists, dechipped clone soldiers, and the last of the Jedi.
>Mace gets betrayed by the Grand Inquisitor who has infiltrated Mace's army.
>Vader shows up with the Inquisition and rekts Mace's forces slaughtering everyone.
>Obi-Wan sees the Vader and figures out that it's Vader and resolves that he must protect Luke now more than ever.
>He helps save some forces telling them to hide until they can gather the strength and to only come to him if he's their only hope.
>>
>>84192090
The one thing you desperately need to get over is yourself. Yes perceptions can color things, in good and bad ways, but I gave up on Aftermath halfway through before seeing quite how despised it was by people here. Meanwhile Lost Stars has been extremely talked up by people here but I gave up on that because I found it dead boring.

You have to be exceptionally weak willed to have everyone else set your opinions for you and not be able to evaluate on your own regardless of what you hear. Do you bury your head in the sand to avoid movie reviews too?
>>
File: 1460222819059.jpg (10KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
1460222819059.jpg
10KB, 247x251px
>>84190833
Y-yes
>>
>>84191373
You mean like the fact that they refused to mention things like Clones where appropriate?
>>
>>84190833
I-I'd like to go with you, Anon...
>>
>>84192258
I think SWNN put it in a good way.

>While there are references to the Prequel Trilogy in The Force Awakens (such as “Balance of the Force” quote, the allusion of a clone army, or the nigh-inaudible Palpatine quote from Revenge Of The Sith that was heard during the “Forceback” sequence), they are so few and far between that it’s not hard to consider that Disney wanted to distance this specific film from the Prequel Trilogy. Had George Lucas directed Episode VII (like he’d considered doing before selling Lucasfilm), there’s no question that his story would have had a greater number of allusions to the Prequel Trilogy than the few blink-and-you’ll-miss-them allusions (the total of which you can count on one hand) present in The Force Awakens. There’s no apprehensiveness to including content related to the Prequel Trilogy anywhere else, but perhaps Disney was more concerned with uniting the fanbase for their first movie in a new trilogy than they were to bring in content from the more contentious trilogy of Star Wars movies.
>>
>>84190833
A day at Disneyland is a day at Disneyland.

Still need to check out that Launch Bay among other things.
>>
>>84189721
The Senate chamber is not capable of holding a million Senators, anon.
>>
>>84192215
>>84192267
It's a roadtrip then!
>>
File: bored.jpg (113KB, 516x733px)
bored.jpg
113KB, 516x733px
>>84191893
I don't know, anon. I'm rewatching the entire TCW series and only have 7 episodes left.
>>
>>84192345
Shotgun!
>>
>>84192324
Sure it is! Junior senators are placed in a specialized carbon freeze that allows them to still be conscious, then the slabs containing their bodies are used to line the dome of the building. It's very space efficient and allows these new members to soak in the wisdom of their more experienced peers. There are actually special election provisions for when one of them comes loose and shatters on the ground.
>>
File: 1455927136724.jpg (143KB, 1022x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1455927136724.jpg
143KB, 1022x1123px
>>84192362
im not sure i could do that
>>
>>84191404
>Do you think all of the new trilogy will ban prequel content

Yep. It's the movies that make the most money, so it's the movies that Disney will care about to impose their will the most. They think that OT purists like JJ and Pare the only voice of Star Wars fans. So that's the demographic they'll try to draw in, so that's why the movies will suck. Which is why Rebels and the comics and books are the best Star Wars materials to be coming out. The Authors, the LSG and Filoni are able to come up with shit much closer in line to Lucas' vision without Disney interfering because they only care about the movies.
>>
>>84192420

>They think that OT purists like JJ and Pare the only voice of Star Wars fans

*OT purists like JJ and Pegg are the only voice
>>
File: darth fillonius.png (103KB, 362x281px) Image search: [Google]
darth fillonius.png
103KB, 362x281px
>>84191893
And now you realize what it means to be fueled by the tears of the waifufags.
>>
To all you people butthurt about lack of prequel references, what would you want to see in the new films?
>>
>>84192395
that pic triggers me
>>
What do you think the other half of the Darth Vader volume 3 hardcover will be? Obviously the first half will be End of Games, but that still leaves another 6 or so issues
>>
>>84192532
Those Sith corrupted eyes really work on Filoni.
>>
>>84192566
Empire from Vader's pov?
>>
>>84191041
>a new Gor

;_;
>>
You guys think Disney will ever give Rebels a bigger budget?
>>
>>84192781
Not unless more people start watching it.

Or Vanessa Marshall does a certain favor for Bob Iger.
>>
>>84192861
What, like watch his house when he is on vacation?
>>
Are people here complete idiots? There were tons of prequel references in TFA. They brought back Ewan McGregor for fucks sake.
>>
>>84191321
Pablo confirmed this was clickbait bullshit
>>
>>84192929
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
>>
>>84187309
>>84187433
Just to provide proof
>>
>>84191671
You can hate him all you want but he held his own against EU fanboi madmen

http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2016/04/20/an-open-letter-to-the-bring-back-legends-star-wars-fans/comment-page-2/
>>
>>84192996
Nah, they just like to nitpick and think of every negative theory possible.

I'm surprised we don't have anything pushing the possibility of Phasma being Boba's daughter. Though that would explain why she was such a jobber.
>>
>>84193076
Let's be honest: Every villain in Star Wars is a jobber, except in the middle chapter when the villains usually win.
Boba's death was awful, just like Jango's death and Phasma's "death", but it's not like for example, Maul being humiliated by Sheev was any less pathetic.
>>
File: 1459348412144.png (351KB, 490x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459348412144.png
351KB, 490x542px
>>84179215
Tell her to please hold me instead.
>>
>>84185179
Well here we go...

>Male Mirialan, about 20
>Comfy jacket and/or old Senate Commando armor
>Q2 Hold-out pistol or blaster carbine
>Barloz class freighter
>Freelance spacer/Merc
>Former ARF trooper (wasn't around any jedi when order 66 hit, kinda like the dad of the crew), 21 year old Alderaanian pilot chick, 15 year old Twi'lek orphan girl and former stowaway now serving as the ships mechanic.
>Son of a Senate commando and Senate aide and only 3 years old when the Clone Wars ended, my character grew up listening to the stories of the old Republic and Jedi. With no real love for the Empire, but unsure as weather to join the Rebels, he and his crew travel the Galaxy as mercenaries, smugglers, and even the occasional asteroid mining.

The autism is strong with me.
>>
>>84193189

Jango didn't jobb though. He consistently kicked ass and his death was brought on by someone who was appropriately capable of delivering it.
>>
>>84178547
>ywn kiss those delicate lips

This Galaxy is nothing but suffering.
>>

>defeat the Sith

>Sith

So the entire leak is complete bullshit.
>>
Halfway through AIWS The Escape, does this get better? Servants of the Empire was great, this is meh
>>
>>84193611
what is that
>>
>>84193474
Of course it is. But to be fair, most people probably assume that Kylo is a Sith because... well, he looks like one, acts like one and admires one.
>>
File: Twilight.jpg (57KB, 680x424px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight.jpg
57KB, 680x424px
>>84185179
Finally reached home, here we go. Takes place in the Imperial era
>Species
Human, late 20s
>Gender
Male
>Clothing
T-shirt with cargo pants and boots. A utility belt to carry a blaster and ammunition
>Weapon
DC-17m (Only have the blaster module)
>Ship
A heavily modified G9 Rigger Freighter
>Occupation
Smuggler & part of a rebel cell
>Companions (up to 3)
Cen'turion
A 14 standard year old male Togruta youngling with sienna colored skin, blue striped lekku and montrals, and honey brown eyes. Force sensitive and one hell of a mechanic, this kid saved my ass countless times, although I don't want to admit it. His mother is part of the rebellion and because her son is force sensitive, I've been given the task to guard him with my life. No one knows who his father is.
>Your backstory
Eh, sorry. Don't feel particularly autistic for this one yet.
>>
File: kitF.jpg (23KB, 899x600px) Image search: [Google]
kitF.jpg
23KB, 899x600px
>>84193969
If you are autistic enough to post here you are autistic enough to write your backstory.
>>
http://www.starwars.com/news/fully-operational-fandom-becoming-rey
>To me, Rey means that I can do anything. I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but look at how much Rey can do. She can fly, she can fight, she can use the Force — Rey can truly do anything, and that is very inspirational for me and I know plenty of other girls feel the same way.
SEE GUYS, REY INSPIRES PEOPLE, SHES A GOOD CHARACTER!-!!

Also, is the captcha glitching for anybody else?
I'm just getting a white blank screen when it pops up.
>>
>>84194705
>caps

Why are you so butthurt?
>>
File: happy ending.gif (2MB, 390x285px)
happy ending.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>84194705
Oh my god, I see it now. My eyes have been opened. Rey is THE PERFECT FEMALE CHARACTER. God bless J.J.
Come sing with me, let's sing for J.J:

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
>>
>>84194705
>she is inspirational because she is a magic wunderkind who learned her magic powers at an unprecedented pace no one, either in real life or canon, can hope to emulate.
>>
>>84194705
Women are told to be weak, they admire characters with definitive strength. Men are told to be strong, we admire characters with definitive weakness.

Men and women live different enough lives that what we like and dislike differs a fair bit.
>>
Jobber
>>
File: Barris_death.jpg (2MB, 1788x1187px)
Barris_death.jpg
2MB, 1788x1187px
Should she have died on Felucia instead of becoming Sheev's plaything?
>>
>>84195212
In my mind, Barriss didn't go to the dark side, she just became a neutral who despised the Jedi way.
>>
>>84195212
I wish I was Sheev's plaything.
>>
>>84195261
She just went full retard
>>
>>84193474
This is the opposite of the other leak, that says Luke tells her to but she doesn't want to.
>>
>>84195261
Dark Side makes you retarded
>>
>>84195261
I'm sure she eventually gave into the dark side while enslaved as Sheev's personal forced Opera pal.
>>
>>84195555
Hi there, CT-5555
>>
Reminder that she's gone
>>
>>84179861
>Rey is the next Chosen One

Fuck this I'm out Disney have fucked over Star Wars
>>
File: ahsoka_ahsoka and ahsoka.jpg (97KB, 960x1490px) Image search: [Google]
ahsoka_ahsoka and ahsoka.jpg
97KB, 960x1490px
>>84196049
Don't worry she's with me.

;.;
>>
>>84195212
Hopefully she appears as an Inquisitor in Rebels season 3.

She needs to fill the void in my heart that the departure of SS left
>>
File: 1463693601131.jpg (170KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463693601131.jpg
170KB, 900x900px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGZTs3TJ-bc/
>>
>>84196360
What am I supposed to be looking at here.
>>
>>84196360
Finn's waifu?
>>
>>84196453
Finn's future waifu.
>>
>>84196360
She'll definitely be a double agent. Because who would expect that from that face? It's the easiest way to throw a curve ball at the viewer.
>>
>>84196488
>>84196493
Finn deserves better than this
>>
Does blue milk come from blue cows?
>>
Why do americans have to be so prudish? If Star Wars was made in europe, we would've already seen lots of nudity in it. Just imagine the scenes in Jabba's palace for example.
>>
>>84196624
No, it comes from Pantorans.
>>
>>84196694
Because it has to sell to kids and family you sleemo
>>
>>84196718
>implying families and kids care about nudity

Only in america.
>>
>>84196744
Your ROTJ slash fic isn't going to be canon anytime soon, no reason to lash out Kylo.
>>
>>84196744
You're barking up the wrong tree, go cry to Lucas
>>
>>84196488
>>84196493
She has a much...rounder face than I would have thought. Oh well, she's not too bad. Hopefully she that training works out for her.
>>
>>84196744
Give one(1) eurotrash kids film with nudity.
>>
>>84196708
Marry, fuck, kill: A Twi'lek, a Togruta and a Pantoran.

Kill the Twi'lek to prevent the Rylothian Clap from spreading any further, fuck the Pantoran because they don't get enough love, and marry the Togruta because milfs.
>>
>>84197280
Marry Togruta
Fuck Twi'Lek
(Reluctantly) Kill Pantoran
>>
File: 1461447724651.jpg (203KB, 960x927px)
1461447724651.jpg
203KB, 960x927px
>>84197280
kill pantoran
Fuck and marry togrutas and twi'leks
>>
>>84197648
>>84197740
See? No love.
>>
>>84197990
NO LEKKU
O

L
E
K
K
U
>>
>>84197280
Marry Twi'lek, fuck Pantoran (blue girls are my fetish), kill Togruta.
>>
>>84197280
Fuck.

Marry the Togruta
Fuck both the Twi'lek and Pantoran.
Kill no one.
>>
>>84197280
What color Twi'lek, this is important.
>>
>>84198235
The possibility of her being blue is exactly why I >>84198155 went with marry.
>>
>>84198280
More of a green man.
That said the only one that really has any known culture outside of cocks and drugs are the Togrutas, and having a not-Indian waifu could be fun.
>>
>>84198559
>>84198280
Togruta have a similar skin color spectrum as the Twi'leks thanks to Clone Wars and TOR
>>
>>84197280
Marry: Pantorans
Fuck: Twi'lek
Kill: Togruta

Seriously. There are no cute canon Togruta outside Ahsoka.
>>
The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku ended up being a lot more exciting, especially since they found Kix in stasis.
>>
>>84196708
Blue milk comes from Banthas. Long established.
>>
File: rw-22.jpg (55KB, 396x500px)
rw-22.jpg
55KB, 396x500px
I am currently disassembling a R2 unit in Photoshop in order to turn it into a RW-series astromech for art for the second section of my fanfic.

Wish me luck.
(I'm using the con-exclusive 'unpainted' R2D2, which actually has quite a bit of paint, all in different shades of gray.
>>
>>84195261
Well you can't play the "I'm neutral" card after you declare a secret terror campaign by making innocent people your unwitting bomb, and then murder your accomplice and frame your best friend. Barriss MAY have had the best of intentions and got in too deep, but the problem is we only ever saw her plans to turn a man into a bomb. That's where we're aware her campaign started, so there is no lesser attempts with which to gauge the point at which she got herself in beyond her ability to figure a way out. In other words we only ever know when she took a flying leap into the deep end.

Because of this it is incredibly hard to tell when she finally snapped and went Dark Side, though it was definitely when she thought Ventress' red sabers suited her so she wanted to keep them. Of course before then she'd already murdered a shit load of people and framed her best friend, so arguably her bending over for the Dark Side happened much earlier.
>>
>>84199050
I'm glad someone made it into the current era and avoided the whole betrayal thing. If anyone deserved it, and there were a lot of clones who regrettably did, he was certainly among the more worthy.
>>
File: rw-22a.jpg (55KB, 395x500px)
rw-22a.jpg
55KB, 395x500px
>>84199741
Quick, spot the difference!
>>
>>84200187
>>84199741
I literally cannot as Artoo is screaming in horror either way.
>>
Would you rather marry Ahsoka or ___be___ Ahsoka?
>>
>>84200661
I choose to do both simultaneously! I'll use the Force!
>>
>>84200686
>Ahsoka Tano marrying Ahsoka Tano
one of em better have a dick desu
>>
>>84200661
I'd rather stay far away from her.
>>
File: rw-22b.jpg (58KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
rw-22b.jpg
58KB, 429x500px
>>84200252
Screaming astromech is now Photoshop canon.
>>
>>84200661
Marry her. Duh!
>>
File: Rex young.jpg (455KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Rex young.jpg
455KB, 900x1050px
>>84200661
Pshhh, the correct option is to be Ahsoka! So that I can make Rex unpure
>>
>>84199791
I wonder when he will show up next.
>>
File: rw-22c.jpg (56KB, 414x500px)
rw-22c.jpg
56KB, 414x500px
Yes, the RW-series astromech actually has a dome that size.
(I will fix the texturing later.)
>>
>>84202293
Keep updating, it's interesting. .
>>
Something strangely satisfying running a Sith team while listening to Duel of the Fates

...if only it gave something better than either a defense boost or an evasion/turn meter boost
>>
File: rw-22d.jpg (50KB, 404x449px)
rw-22d.jpg
50KB, 404x449px
>>84202390
Any guesses where this fellow has appeared before?
>>
File: rw-22e.jpg (57KB, 334x450px)
rw-22e.jpg
57KB, 334x450px
>>84203341
If you guessed "Worked in the Jedi Temple circa 200 BBY," then you guessed right!

Say hi to RW-22!
>>
>>84204025
Feels like there should be something in the space between the top and the optics
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, what is up with Galactic Wars in GOH? My final match for the last two days were level 80, all abilities maxed, all at gear IX. I've got to send my much weaker, lower level, already wounded and abilities on cooldown team against THIS? Yesterday I had to throw three teams at it and barely won. This shit isn't fun, who thought this would be fun?
>>
File: CoruscantGuardOMG-HC.png (626KB, 575x768px) Image search: [Google]
CoruscantGuardOMG-HC.png
626KB, 575x768px
>Oh my God
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84204025
Well shit, I thought his name was WD-40 and he was a rancor marital aid.
>>
>>84204076
I think so too, and yet...
>>
>>84204214
>varying degrees of having seen some shit
>>
>>84204195
He thought Ziro was one fine piece of ass and if he weren't on duty he would've tapped that like there was no tomorrow
>>
>>84187309
wait a second. rex survived order 66?!~?!
>>
>>84204248
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>84204248
They all did, especially Mace Windu. All the other Jedi Sheev stabbed managed to escape too, leaving their stunt doubles bodies in their place.
>>
>>84178858
Who cares its on netflix.
>>
File: stunt doubles.jpg (183KB, 1236x518px) Image search: [Google]
stunt doubles.jpg
183KB, 1236x518px
>>84204279
>>
File: Rex & Sabine.jpg (565KB, 1200x1458px)
Rex & Sabine.jpg
565KB, 1200x1458px
>>84204248
Didn't see Rebels?
>>
>>84196694
Europeans have never made an international franchise in their life
>>
>>84198962
IIRC there was a Togruta who appeared in the Lando comic that looked cute.
>>
File: Lucas.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
As of 23:45 PDT, he became one with the Force.
>>
File: Rexy.png (175KB, 277x252px) Image search: [Google]
Rexy.png
175KB, 277x252px
>>84204621
You made me search, damn you
>>
>>84204621
You got me dude.
I was really fucking worried for a second.
>>
>>84204248
Have you been under a rock for literally like a year?
>>
>>84196117
>More and more clothes as she gets older

I bet a lot of dodgy Republican politicians had holiday homes on the Togruta homeworld.
>>
>>84204248
Yes. Along with 99.999% of all clones.
>>
Mods are asleep
Post big bongos
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png (440KB, 1280x763px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png
440KB, 1280x763px
>>84193042
>Filoni didn't put this in TCW or Rebels
>instead we got that Bontari faggot getting his greasy mitts all over her
>>
File: 20160701_133423-1.jpg (2MB, 1711x2922px) Image search: [Google]
20160701_133423-1.jpg
2MB, 1711x2922px
Oh boy, it's time for Anime Expo cosplays
>>
File: 20160701_133520-1.jpg (3MB, 2423x2064px)
20160701_133520-1.jpg
3MB, 2423x2064px
>>84206376
If the pictures aren't clear enough, blame my phone.

These are all I got today, I'll take more tomorrow.
>>
>>84186418
>>84186980
Hi, sorry about that.

The summaries are something I did when I planned on making huge Timeline Images. Only there wasn't enough demand, and it was very time consuming. Was also just a chore to keep updating it every time something new came out.

I also remade the timeline in Google Docs so that I could have relevant links in there people could use. I considered having the summaries there, but Google Docs is a pain with large paragraphs, botching the formatting, so I decided it wasn't worth it.

Instead, I have made sure every single entry in the timeline links to Wookiepedia, so that you can read the summaries on that website.

Of course, if you ever need a summary of a book or something, I am sure myself or other people could do it if asked. I've read almost everything canon.

>>84189678
Thanks man

>>84193611
The Escape was really dumbed down, as it was given away super cheap to encourage kids to read. That being said, I have no clue if the following books are any better. Still need to get round to those myself. But they have some pretty damn cool cover art, and Servants of the Empire took a little bit of time to get good too.

>>84192008
I am planning on buying and reading it still. Partly because im a completionist, but also because I know a lot of people, if not everybody here, is going to avoid it, so I am biting the bullet so I can write up a summary of anything important in it.
>>
>>84206376
>>84206393
>Kylo, to join the dark side, you must eat your father, Han Solo
>>
>>84196694
Because Hollywood, that's why.
>>
>>84204025
That's impressive Anon.
What did you make the dome out of?
>>
>>84178547

i just realized that 7s was probably made infertile by the empire.
>>
>>84206459
Yeah, I remember. I was the guy a couple months ago asking about the summaries. I was just wondering if you had done more because I remember it going to TFA for some reason. If you could post them I'd greatly appreciate it. If not it's cool
>>
>>84207100
It did go up to TFA, but I don't have that image anymore sadly. I looked for it, but I probably deleted it a while ago.

Sorry
>>
>>84207114
Fuck. Thanks
>>
File: 1466344046201.jpg (28KB, 408x500px)
1466344046201.jpg
28KB, 408x500px
>>84179636
Who doesn't?
>>
File: 1459678413096.jpg (18KB, 505x397px) Image search: [Google]
1459678413096.jpg
18KB, 505x397px
>>84206824
>That's why she steals children, she can't have any of her own.
>>
>>84207368
D E E P E S T L O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
Who /star wars galaxy of heroes/ here?
>>
File: clovis.png (1MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
clovis.png
1MB, 1920x834px
Nearly done with rewatching the entire series. Clovis literally did nothing wrong. He was played with from the start and got shit for wanting some ass.
>>
I'm halfway through Rey and have finished Finn, but why is Before the Force Awakens so bland and dull? I like seeing where everyone is immediately before the film, but everything is them literally doing the same thing they were at the start of the film and nothing else. I thought Rucka was supposed to be good
>>
>>84208131
he didn't really have much to go on with, honestly

at least finn's added a bit to his character
>>
>>84207762
>wanting some ass
>wanting the ass owned by Luke "choke a bitch" Skywalker

he deserved everything coming his way.
>>
File: niceblasterkid.jpg (84KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
niceblasterkid.jpg
84KB, 1024x663px
There’s probably some whack job species or culture out there that sees being burgled as some great blessing. Maybe some kind of… Great humbling from above. I doubt I need to tell you that, for me, being burgled is just another plop of nerf crap into the toilet that’s been my year.

Now, I like to keep my accommodation fairly fragrant, so when I awoke to the smell of that bum vagrant’s filth wafting through a hole in my door, I knew something was up. Unfortunately, that wasn’t all. Every table’s upturned, my holovid collection’s been cleaned out and my cupboard has been plundered like a Twi’lek all-girl’s school in the outer rim. Don’t even ask how I slept through all of this, because Stars know I’ll be getting asked that by every damn person I tell. And not to mention the truth of the matter… I have no damn clue.

Thankfully, they didn’t go for the blaster under my pillow, or the clothes I’d left on my bed so leaving the apartment unarmed and half naked is the one crisis that can be averted. The others? Like the fury I’ll be subjected to by my dirty Gamorrean landlady? Only way to avoid that is with the insurance files I loaded onto my new droid. A droid, it seems, that’s been stolen right out of its charging port… Fuck.

Suppose there’s only one thing to do, find that damn astromech. But on Coruscant? With only a blaster and some crummy clothes, how in the Maker’s name am I gonna do that?

>Ask the bum outside if he saw anything
>Head to Lars’ cantina and try get something strong and free to drown my sorrows in
>Use a comm station to call and accuse my ex-wife of sending goons to rob me
>Something of your choosing

((Posts ending in 1, 3, 6 or 9 decides))
>>
>>84208131
It doesn't help that TFA was also bland. It doesn't leave any places to go.

>>84208336
>>Luke
His mom?
>>
>>84208396
>>Ask the bum outside if he saw anything
>>
>>84208456
what ass are you talking about?
>>
File: thecoruscantidream.jpg (93KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
thecoruscantidream.jpg
93KB, 1024x556px
>>84208476
I was never one for moping so, almost as a matter of pride, I didn’t stick around long. The door was a bit of an obstacle, I had to crawl through the hole because the door controls were some three meters away in the middle of the street. All the while, that damn bum sat there without even thinking of offering a hand. In fact, all he did was shuffle and hide something the moment we made eye contact.

“Hey!”

Damn good for nothing ignores me and tries to act like he’s playing with his Akk hound. As I got closer, to him and his smell, I gave him a kick for his attention. Finally those beedy Weequay eyes looked up at me.

“What?” he asks, he always sounded oafish. Even more now that he was asking oafish questions.
“Do I even need to ask?”
He shrugs. That’s all this damn grime licker has for me? A shrug? after all those times I gave him my spare change?
Unsurprisingly the Weequay begins to squirm uneasily and, somehow even less surprisingly, his nervous fidgeting reveals a pip of blue light at his side… It’s my damn datapad!
“Its not looking how you are seeing!” He bleats, crumbling the moment he realised I’d spotted it.
“Then what am I seeing?” I ask. I even give him the old ‘hand on blaster’ shtick once I remember which side I’d holstered it on.
“They gave me so I don’t talk!”
Am I gonna have to do this? Put a blaster to a bums head for information?

>Threaten him
>Threaten his Akk
>Blast him
>Blast his dog
>Try to use that silver tongue with reasoning of your choosing.

((1, 3, 6 and 9 decide again))
>>
>>84208966
>>Threaten his Akk
I don't want to kill him or his dog.
>>
>>84209284
Fuck. Wrong digit.
>>
RIP general
>>
File: 1461979681614.jpg (17KB, 541x559px)
1461979681614.jpg
17KB, 541x559px
>>84208336
Why? Can't blame a guy for wanting to bang a hot senator.
>>
>>84210222
post... stuff.
>>
File: 1462349020957.jpg (71KB, 570x321px)
1462349020957.jpg
71KB, 570x321px
>>84210586
Post droid lewds
>>
>>84210681
This is a meaning of 'baking cookies in the oven' that I never wanted
>>
File: cis scum.jpg (138KB, 400x367px)
cis scum.jpg
138KB, 400x367px
>>84210681
>>
File: 1459410817076.jpg (24KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1459410817076.jpg
24KB, 488x488px
>>84210727
GAR SCUM GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does anyone else think the Story Group should flesh out the history of humanity and its origins, including the home planet?????.........

Because no one really liked Coruscant being the accepted human homeworld in the Old Canon anyways.
>>
>>84210760
>tfw humans are the descendants of time-travelers from 25th century Earth
>>
>>84210760
Not everything needs an explanation. Sometimes it's unimportant, other times it's more fun to leave it to myth.
>>
File: Twilek.png (317KB, 401x736px) Image search: [Google]
Twilek.png
317KB, 401x736px
DED THREAD

Post homemade waifus
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=science-fiction-geek-dress-up-game
>>
>>84210919
>I can't open this on my phone
IT'S 2016
>>
>>84210952
It runs on flash
>>
>>84210978
Living in the future sucks.
>>
File: mainroad.jpg (1MB, 1500x828px) Image search: [Google]
mainroad.jpg
1MB, 1500x828px
>>84210919
>Pink Twi'leks
Muh dick

>>84209306
Fuck it. When I tugged my blaster free, it only took one glance at that Akk for him to get the message. Though, being as ticked off as I was, I made sure to flick it off of safety before he got a chance to grovel at my feet.

“Fine!” he blurts, not enough to make me lower my blaster, “It was Chargers with a group of upworlders!”

I have to say, I felt like a Wild-Space flick protagonist right up until the names came pouring out. From what I’d heard at Lars’ dive, the Chargers were a bunch of Rodian youths from the Mokku shanty town that neighbours this district. Mokku was a nightmare, you only went there if you wanted to sell something shady or buy something shadier. Seeing as it was slap bang between two districts and right underneath a speeder lane, no CorSec department ever went there.

“Just don’t blast Bama, okay?” begs the bum. I forgot we were talking, “She’s all I have!”
“Nerf crap,” I growl, playing it up, one nod at my datapad and he has it held up for me to take. Touching, he really must love his Akk.

Figures now’s probably the time to make my dramatic exit but with my balls feeling this big I could be forgiven for pushing a few more questions.

>Ask more questions of your choice
>Head to Lars’ cantina, maybe one of his patrons knows somebody down at Mokku
>Head to Mokku straight, I’ve got a blaster, who can stop me?
>Another option, of your choice

((3, 6 and 9))
>>
>Darth Bandon
>Darth Talon

You have been accepted as a Sith apprentice of one of the above. Who do you want that master to be and no you can not switch for someone competent or a mary sue.
>>
>>84210901
Yea not everything things to be explained... But when Human are the most common species in the galaxy.... I'd like some more background knowledge..... Pretty much every other species has a named homeworld
>>
>>84210901
Plus when I'm talking about the Expanded Universe..... More info, important or not, is its purpose
>>
>>84211072
>>Head to Mokku straight, I’ve got a blaster, who can stop me?
I want some "pew pew".

>>84211227
Talon because... you know...
>>
File: 1467243180353.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1467243180353.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>>84206358
>Not even a small scene of him getting jealous
>Not making the love triangle in Onderon a square
Could've made Steela eye him or something too
>>
>>84211227
Regardless of Talon's assets, Bandon was a shit Stih. Talon is the most competent out of the two.
>>
File: Lightsaber.png (289KB, 368x690px)
Lightsaber.png
289KB, 368x690px
>>84210919
>>
>>84208159
Ah, Poe ended up being great, but I have a feeling Poe is literally going to be Wedge in these films and get nothing in terms of character work in the films themselves. Sucks, he's by far my favorite of the new characters.

>>84208456
True. Help us Rian Johnson, you're our only hope.
>>
File: Adorable.jpg (69KB, 570x503px)
Adorable.jpg
69KB, 570x503px
>>84211227
>>Darth Bandon
That fuck? Please, you're making it too easy
>>
File: lewd.png (1MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
1MB, 1920x834px
Reminder that Ziro actually got some and you didn't.
>>
>>84211227
What's stopping me from force pushing Bandon to death and appealing to Malak directly?
>>
Slowpoke.

Finally made it to Chapter 2 of Uprising, and jesus fuck, these purge troopers are wrecking my shit. Not in the 'I need help, guyz' way, but rather in the 'this gets my attention' kind of way. Shit just got fun all of a sudden.
>>
>>84211297
>>84211321
>>84211422
Alright let's upgrade.

Darth Malak or Darth Talon? Malak is far stronger than Bandon but still very dumb.
>>
>>84211533
yeah, but Malak is not a super hot Twi'Lek.
>>
File: SW.png (303KB, 405x525px)
SW.png
303KB, 405x525px
>>84210919

Wish Twi-leks weren't blue or pink only in this.
>>
>>84211850
Cyan gets you on?
>>
>>84211850
Yeah, I love me some green Twi'lek
>>
>>84211850
Gay.
>>
>>84211878

I'd have gone green or purple if there was an option. You can only get pink or light blue in that thing.
>>
>>84205791
homeworld togrutans disliked clothes.
>>
Eyy does anyone have the current canon guide

>>84186227
Finn & Poe have 10/10 chemistry. Finn's struggle feels too forced but is enjoyable.
>>
>>84205791
>Less and less happy as she gets older
:(
>>
>>84212386
>Eyy does anyone have the current canon guide
What is reading the OP, and the rest of the thread.
>>
>>84211297
1 roll, I am disheartened. I'll call it at that.

>>84211533
I don't get the Talon love. She's a Sith, if you got too powerful she'd just slit your throat during sex and find another pawn.

I'd go with Malak, learn how to mind trick and just fuck any hot woman I came across on the street.
>>
File: Main Guide Version 4.0.png (2MB, 1016x5010px) Image search: [Google]
Main Guide Version 4.0.png
2MB, 1016x5010px
>>84212386
Canon Guides are always in the link in the OP, but here ya go
>>
File: Venom Wat.png (242KB, 356x415px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Wat.png
242KB, 356x415px
>>84212456
>C3PO: The Phantom Limb
Wait, is that really what it's called?
>>
Old Republic fucking when

>>84212456
thanks m8.

Are the books readable or it's basically back to 80s fanfiction
>>
File: 3PunishedO.png (2MB, 1140x1272px) Image search: [Google]
3PunishedO.png
2MB, 1140x1272px
>>84212502
Yes, you don't even know
>>
>>84212456
>>84212545
(I am reading the book recs but I want a second opinion)
>>
>>84212456

EA Battlefront is canon?

Kill me now.
>>
>>84212594
Why? It doesn't add almost anything to the actual canon except for the battles, planets, and trooper types.
>>
>>84212594
Battlefront has no story m8, it's """""canon""""
>>
>>84212623

I really don't care for the aesthetic if you want to know the truth. It's way too clean and high-tech for my tastes.
>>
File: SSD ''Ravager''.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SSD ''Ravager''.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>84212545
>>84212582
They're all decent, except Aftermath which has been very negatively recieved due to its awkward writing and lack of anything interesting actually happening.

A few of them are actually really good, like Lords of the Sith, which was a spiritual sequel to the Ryloth TCW arc.

>>84212502
Yep, it was a huge nod to Kojima. He and JJ were buddying it up during TFA, so I think Kojima is the entire reason C3PO even had the red arm in the first place.

>>84212594
Well, it's """"""""canon""""""", as in, it's all aesthetically accurate. It has no Story though, so it has basically contributed almost nothing, except VERY minor stuff.

It shows the Ravager crash on Jakku, and there's some minor stuff like a Jawa town previously seen in McQuarrie concept art. That's about it.
>>
File: 1448662535721.jpg (33KB, 415x387px) Image search: [Google]
1448662535721.jpg
33KB, 415x387px
>>84212663
I don't understand I've heard things like
>The Prequels are too clean and high-tech
>The OT is supposed to look rustic and old!

And now you're telling me that you think Battlefront, which has OT only content, looks too clean?
>>
File: h0heL0t.jpg (51KB, 725x820px)
h0heL0t.jpg
51KB, 725x820px
>>84212663
>>It's way too clean and high-tech for my tastes.
>>
>>84212671
nice

I went on a massive star wars wiki-nostalgia walk and remembering just how good Tales of the Jedi, Dark Horse's comics and the kotor stuff was, and I realized I really want more star wars

I've downloaded the bane books and i'll start keeping up with the canon.
>>
>>84212450
>I don't get the Talon love
Cheap fanservice.
>OH MY GOD IT'S A SEXY TWI'LEK BUT IN MAUL TATTOOS THAT IS SO HOT
She looks like something you'd find on deviantart.
>>
>>84212799
B-but she's super hot.... and she's a twi'lek... buh
>>
>>84212833
Nah lad.

Her tats make her significantly less hot for me.
>>
>>84212855
Same. She looks like a 13 year old's fantasy.
>>
>>84212855
I was joking, I agree with you.
>>
>>84212915
There's no room for jokes in this pit of autism.
>>
>>84212971
Aye aye.
>>
>>84180438
>>84180481
>>84181619

Also the Empire made sure to quash any people and institutions with knowledge of the Jedi and/or the Force.
>>
>>84213122
>Lando never tapped that sweet Ugnaught ass
0/10, no longer my hero
>>
File: QhIbDRt.jpg (271KB, 1223x1358px) Image search: [Google]
QhIbDRt.jpg
271KB, 1223x1358px
>>84213274
>Ugnaught ass
You might as well fuck a boar
>>
File: boss-nass.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
boss-nass.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>84213323
>You might as well fuck a boar
What makes you think I haven't?
>>
>>84213274
>>84213323
>>84213347
This has taken a weird turn.
>>
>>84191893
>everyone just shut up and let the music and visuals tell a story.
But that's what Star Wars has always done

Watch the entire saga (including the Prequels) with dialogue muted if at all possible and you'll know just how powerful music and visuals are

But yeah, that Season ending was probably more than enough to make Lucas cry tears of poetic joy
>>
File: this guy.png (26KB, 102x89px)
this guy.png
26KB, 102x89px
>>84213274
>>84213323
>>84213347
>>84213426
>>
File: hehe.png (119KB, 268x234px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
119KB, 268x234px
>>84213578
>>
Is 4chan off for anyone else? I havent seen true moderation on the boards at all. /tv/ got worse than ever with straight up porn and pedo threads. even /pol/ looks different
>>
>>84213627
Star Wars?
>>
Bunch more Rebels stuff is getting added to the X-wing minis game. Nods to a few other new bits as well, such as Shara Bey, Poe's mom, being a pilot for the ARC-170 (amazing to see a prequel thing reaching the game).
>>
>>84207762
Clovis arc was unironically my favorite arc of Season 6 because it's always a treat watching the Sith take matters into their own hands when it's almost assured they'll win out
>>
>>84213721
They didn't have any prequel ships before?
>>
>>84213627
Nope, I literally just got back from being banned.
>>
File: Poe Dameron Greedos.jpg (120KB, 540x567px) Image search: [Google]
Poe Dameron Greedos.jpg
120KB, 540x567px
>>84213824

Nope, FFG has thus far completely avoided the prequels in X-wing and Armada.

Even this ARC-170 is rebel-use instead of being Grand Republic or whatever.
>>
>>84213861
What did you do?
>>
>>84204413

Why the shows shit
>>
File: How Tough Are Ya.jpg (36KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
How Tough Are Ya.jpg
36KB, 500x357px
>>84213900
I made a shitpost on /vp/
>>
>>84213947
What
>/vp/
Why
>>
>>84208456
>tfw after TPM, you felt like you could roleplay as anything, anyone, anywhere because the scope of the galaxy opened up like never before

>tfw this just isn't the case at all with TFA because we know literally fuck all about the state of the galaxy even with what supplemental material has come out
>>
In KoTOR 2 will party members react differently to dialogue and actiion options as their alignment shifts? My Kreia is now quite a bit into the light side, will she still chew me out for helping people?
>>
File: 1277085283636.gif (778KB, 196x207px) Image search: [Google]
1277085283636.gif
778KB, 196x207px
>>84213947
You are dead to me now, cAnon
>>
File: 1464939311954.gif (959KB, 400x225px)
1464939311954.gif
959KB, 400x225px
>>84213947
>>I made a shitpost on /vp/
>>
File: I can't see.webm (3MB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
I can't see.webm
3MB, 800x500px
>>84213927

Well shit or not, he's in it.
>>
>>84213927
(You)
>>
>>84213927
I too thought the show was shit until I watched it. Give it a chance. Even the early seasons of TCW were shit.
>>
File: UNLIMITED PP.jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED PP.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>>84213956
Pokémon is my second love, next to Star Wars.

>>84213981
>>84214002
I know, I'm the worst
>>
>>84213947
Rude.
>>
>>84213947
Pokemon...…....……..……… is okay
>>
File: Rex 2.png (2MB, 1200x1394px)
Rex 2.png
2MB, 1200x1394px
>>84182811
>>why would ahsoka even find his crusty old ass appealing?
>Not wanting to fuck old Rex
How much of a pleb can you get?
>>
>>84214047

I tried to I liked the Clone Wars but I just couldn't get into it, it has that Disney stink all over it
>>
File: 1394167033517.jpg (69KB, 805x585px) Image search: [Google]
1394167033517.jpg
69KB, 805x585px
>>84214208
You're not even trying anymore
>>
>>84214208
>clone wars
>disney
WEW LAD
>>
>>84213972
>In KoTOR 2 will party members react differently to dialogue and action options as their alignment shifts?
Yes.

>My Kreia is now quite a bit into the light side, will she still chew me out for helping people?
She will still chew you out, but you do have an option of telling her that you understand the point of her lessons, but will continue doing things your own way, while reminding yourself how your consequences affect others.

>>84214208
>Clone Wars
>Disney
(You)
>>
File: CX7UNxNW8AAaG5r.jpg (49KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
CX7UNxNW8AAaG5r.jpg
49KB, 600x592px
>>84214208
>it has that Disney stink all over it
Good one.
>>
File: left_behind_by_lorna_ka-d9zu1rl.png (2MB, 1300x1708px) Image search: [Google]
left_behind_by_lorna_ka-d9zu1rl.png
2MB, 1300x1708px
>>84214137
I want Rex to survive Fillonis murder spree
>>
File: 1459306575541.png (411KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459306575541.png
411KB, 600x702px
I recently started a Star Wars folder and 90% of the pictures in it are Ahsoka. Is that bad?
>>
File: anondefendsmanofstell.gif (948KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
anondefendsmanofstell.gif
948KB, 360x240px
>>84214244
>>84214249
>>84214276
>>84214249

Booohooo you don't like something we do boohoooo
>>
File: sad.jpg (32KB, 857x701px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
32KB, 857x701px
>>84214461
>that pic
>>
File: what.png (117KB, 364x400px)
what.png
117KB, 364x400px
>>84214499
Don't worry, most of mine are clones, especially Rex

>>84214562
>>We
>>
File: Nik Sant.jpg (765KB, 2560x1686px) Image search: [Google]
Nik Sant.jpg
765KB, 2560x1686px
>>84214461
Don't worry, there's a chance he will
>>
File: y.png (97KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
97KB, 720x338px
>>84214499
Welcome to the club.

>>84214562
GEE, ANON. TWO (YOU)s FOR ME? Thanks.
>>
File: Folder.png (965KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.png
965KB, 1920x1040px
>>84214499
>>84214583
You know what? Post your shitposting folder
>>
>>84214604
I know. I hope even Filloni wouldnt be cruel enough to kill him off . He should get this last mission, then die a decorated veteran peacefully surrounded by his friends and ahsoka and her children At least one clone must have a good ending damnit.
>>
>>84214562
More like you're literally associating the fact that Disney is typically known for family entertainment with the idea that Rebels might be bad because of it.

When in fact Star Wars has always been a family affair. Not to mention Disney has little to no administrative control over Rebels or most Star Wars TV shows. I can only assume that you haven't seen nearly enough of Rebels to have a reasonable informed opinion of it.
>>
>>84214757
He said TCW had Disney stink on it. He's clearly baiting and you're falling for it.
>>
>>84214604
Nah. Doesn't really work that way. If a character previously on film was already named in the EU, the biggest 'retcon' they'll get is a subtler streamlining of their story as revealed in comics or books.

>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Airen_Cracken/Canon
>>
>>84214905
Except Nik Sant wasn't fleshed out at all. All he's got is this

>Nik Sant, or "Gramps" as he was affectionately known, was a member of the Rebel Alliance strike team sent to the forest moon of Endor.

>The oldest member of the team, "Gramps" was a survival expert. Sant was a leading member of a group of soldiers who, in the beginning of the Galactic Civil War, devised plans for the Rebellion's guerrilla-like attacks and key targets in the Galactic Empire.
>He also helped assemble the Endor strike team. When an Ewok stole a speeder bike, three scout troopers followed, leaving one at the shield generator. The Rebels captured the scout, and Nik Sant disguised himself by putting on the scout trooper armor. >Unfortunately, he was later captured by the Imperials, and was held hostage along with the other members of the strike team.

His character isn't important in the EU, he's just a named character.
>>
>>84214905
It's sort of weird. It really only works for some characters that people want to be canon like the Imperials from Droids. I wouldn't be surprised if Rex actually is in Ep6 since Dave wants it and it would be a really good opportunity for Luke to study his father's campaigns during the Clone Wars and exactly how he turned to the dark side. I bet you we're going to get some post Ep6 comic or something where through Rex Luke learns about the Clone Wars era Jedi and it helps him rebuild his Jedi Order in some way.

Speaking of, it just occurred to me that Mon Mothma put the Jedi in the same spot they were in right before the Clone Wars where they almost felt forced to fight in them. I hope Luke successfully teaches Rey this in Episode 8 and she actually stays with her training instead of going off to help Finn and Poe.
>>
File: 1444432088016.png (658KB, 1225x733px)
1444432088016.png
658KB, 1225x733px
>>84185179
>Nautolan
>male
>Windak Pressure Suit (what Bossk, BoShek, and various A-wing pilots wore)
>DH-17, Lightsaber (doesn't know how to use)
>pic related
>treasure hunter
>an R3 astromech, and a qt Chiss waifu
>>
File: 1460054176443.png (279KB, 750x610px)
1460054176443.png
279KB, 750x610px
I want Ahsoka to be Luke's wife
>>
>>84214687
Care to upload your folder somewhere?
>>
>>84215199
I think I'm in love with that ship
>>
>>84215259
I want to marry Luke.
>>
>>84214499
>only 90%
Step it up
>>
>>84215286
Sorry, but my folder is very personal. Don't want people to know about and have the full extent of my shitposting capabilities
>>
>>84215513
Upload the lewd folder, nigga.
>>
>>84215575
This
>>
>>84215575
It's all sfw lewds though. I keep my explicit lewds in a safebox.
>>
>>84215596
blah blah blah upload that shit
>>
Anyone have a download of that TK-146275 short story?
>>
File: TKst0.jpg (2MB, 2204x3056px) Image search: [Google]
TKst0.jpg
2MB, 2204x3056px
>>84215668
>>
File: TKst1.jpg (3MB, 2204x3056px)
TKst1.jpg
3MB, 2204x3056px
>>84215701
>>
File: TKst2.jpg (3MB, 2204x3056px) Image search: [Google]
TKst2.jpg
3MB, 2204x3056px
>>84215716
The end.
>>
>>84215736
Thanks for this, I'll add it to the canon mega

By the way, if anyone has any other Insider shorts or Rebels UK comics that aren't in the mega, would you mind providing them so I can add them?
>>
Is anyone watching LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures?
>>
>>84215922
I used to, but then they stopped with the new episodes.
>>
>>84215922
I'm waiting for the sixth episode. It's fun.
>>
File: tfw friends at deathstar.jpg (84KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
tfw friends at deathstar.jpg
84KB, 500x481px
>>84215701
>>84215716
>>84215736

Every time. Being a stormtrooper is suffering
>>
>>84215736
Thanks anon.
>>
>>84215922
I want to see Naara get humanized. Where's the fan art for her?
>>
>>84215922
We've been talking about it quite a bit when they released episodes.

Does anyone know when the next one is?
>>
>>84216265
There is only the tumblr syndrome Naare.
>>
File: CmZFI_dWEAAa3jY[1].jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CmZFI_dWEAAa3jY[1].jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>
>>84216353
Borra esto
>>
File: 1467490656182.jpg (5KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1467490656182.jpg
5KB, 251x241px
>>84214562
>Booohooo
>we
Pick one.
>>
File: naare.png (509KB, 1176x846px) Image search: [Google]
naare.png
509KB, 1176x846px
>>84216353
>>84216602
I tried to "fix" it
>>
>>84216807
That's a whole lot better
>>
>>84216807
Looks better but the neck is too long.
>>
>>84216353
Was this suppose to be some Trans Omni-Pansexual Genderized version of Naare or something?
>>
>>84216353
This makes me irrationally angry.
>>
>>84216867
Thanks!

>>84216870
Yeah, I tried lowering her head a bit, but it ended up just distorting and squishing the face.
I'll spend some more time on it tomorrow after I've had some sleep.

>>84216909
For some reason the artist draws all her characters like this.
I'm not sure if she genuinely believe they're beautiful, or if she draws them ugly for the sake of it.
>>
File: hera_synd.png (403KB, 593x684px)
hera_synd.png
403KB, 593x684px
>>84216985
Ugh, that's not Hera.
>>
>>84216353
>>84216985
I'm uncannily reminded of Stan Smith
>>
>>84217158
Anon, don't you remember Hera's manjaw, oval head, thick eyebrows, big lips and fat nose?
>>
>>84217212
kek
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.