[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone who is up to date on marvel atm redpill me on which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rsz_moon-knight-cover-09282015.jpg (169KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_moon-knight-cover-09282015.jpg
169KB, 970x545px
can someone who is up to date on marvel atm redpill me on which current runs suck the least?
>>
>>83976353
Marvel is now "Literal Cucks: The Company". It's all sjw faggotry.

Moon Knight is worth pirating, not buying. Rest of their books are literally the worst garbage ever published.
>>
>>83976373
Is it that bad? The Spidey 90s nostalgia run looks kinda fun. I mostly am checking it out again because I'm a huge Moon Knight fan and thought I might check out the other runs going on. Also heard good things about Invincible Iron Man.
>>
>>83976404
I also think Ms. Marvel looks fun.
>>
>>83976353
>Is it that bad?
No.

Vision is highly recomended
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Deadpool
Gwenpool
Ms. Marvel
Hulk
Karnak
These are all probably the best books right now.
>>
>>83976373
>Rest of their books are literally the worst garbage ever published.
No. Moon Knight isn't even the best, The Vision is. And that is worth buying.
>>
Vision
Ultimates
Carnage
Moon Knight
New Avengers
Old Man Logan
Contest of Champions
Karnak
>>
>>83976404
>Is it that bad?
worse.
>>
>>83976441
+ Ultimates, New Avengers, Captain Marvel. Contest of Champions is ending but it was great too.
>>
>>83977077
it's going to be cancelled anyway. no reason to waste your money on that
>>
>>83976441
>>83977259
you can stop samefagging with the garbage
>>
>>83977284
>>83977430
>>83977445
I think you should stop samefagging instead.
>>
>>83976404
Don't listen to these assholes. Anything not the best they've read is obviously shit to them.

The currwn moon knight run is kick ass. Its not on par with the short Ellis run but the New one as well as the previous one were both pretty fucking good moon knight stories. And the last three issues with this New series have been particularly interesting.

Ms marvel is also all the fun of a silver age street level lighthearted hero in a modern world. Doesn't ge obnoxious about it's diversity or any of that shit. It's just a good teen hero trying to balance home life and super heroing. It's on issue is heavy decompression. But it's got enough issues out where that's okay if you wanna get some trades.
Also I've been diggin invincible iron man. Way better than the shit pile that is international iron man. But invincible iron man's been consistently entertaining even though it's not mind blowing. I went into it not reading much iron man and want in a good heroic iron man comic with lots of cool tech...I got that in spades.
Also forget anyone bitching about the dr strange facial hair bros scene. Strange is my all time fav and I loved that moment.

Honestly don't listen to these self important cynical bores at all. As much as they're profess to love the genre they lost enjoyment of comics a long time ago. Sorry but if you can dismiss either the entire marvel or dc lineup you got no love of cape comics and should just give up waiting for thins to be like the Times your nostalgic about.
>>
I'd say:

Vision
Moon Knight
Carnage
Karnak

That's everything I haven't dropped yet.
>>
Carnage
Mercs for money
New avengers
>>
>>83977647
>Don't listen to these assholes. Anything they don't like that I like is obviously shit to them.
FTFY
>>
>>83977647
>And the last three issues with this New series have been particularly interesting.
That's it. They've got pretty art and are "interesting". But not enough to stick reading with and Lemire's dialogue isn't very good.

>Ms marvel is also all the fun of a silver age street level lighthearted hero in a modern world.
This makes me think you haven't actually read much Silver age.

>Also I've been diggin invincible iron man.
I'm sorry anon, but that's just bad. Bendis hasn't written a good comic in far too long.

>Sorry but if you can dismiss either the entire marvel or dc lineup you got no love of cape comics
Just because people's opinions doesn't line up with yours doesn't make this true. The fact of the matte rise both DC and Marvel are mostly publishing mediocre works. And I don't profess to love the genre, I profess to love the medium which extends beyond the big two.
>>
>>83976353
Moon Knight is awesome, especially if you're a fan of the character's history.
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Spidey
Carnage
Spider-man 2099
Nighthawk
Daredevil recently started getting good
>>
>>83976353
Vision
Karnak
Uncanny Inhumans
Ultimates
All new Inhumans
>>
>>83977445
eat a dick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.