[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally a God Can anyone in the MCU even hope to stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Dr Doom.jpg (42KB, 1179x672px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Doom.jpg
42KB, 1179x672px
>Literally a God

Can anyone in the MCU even hope to stand toe to toe with him?
>>
>>83924286
he was extremely inconsistent in his only movie.
He killed anyone in the beginning yet in the fight, he was just throwing rocks.
So, talking about powerlevels with him is stupid
>>
Why did they make Dr Doom a man who turned to metal twice in different movies?

That's not even close to what Dr Doom is supposed to be.
>>
i really liked that bit where captain stretch took out those terrorists in the woods
>>
>>83924321
Dr Doom's origins could be its own movie, so it's easier just to make it so he was some shit head who gets super powers and most people recognize him as some metal guy.
>>
>>83924321
reddit and numales fear the self-made man

he's also somewhat complicated
victor is everything a man should aspire to be, and at the same time the parody of said concept
>>
>>83924321
Its pretty hilarious that the shitty ninties movie is the only one to actually portray the character right.
>>
>>83924286
These crash test dummies are pretty resistant, anyone would have a hard time breaking one.
>>
>>83924321
Because they wanna take the easy route and have his origin be linked to the F4 getting powers
>>
>>83924321
He didn't turn into metal on Trank's movie, though.
>>
>>83926142

His suit merged into his body, and he was made of metal.
>>
>>83924539

F4 '94 Victor was so damn queer. I don't say that as an insult, he was just so...touchy...towards Reed and to his henchmen, both before and after becoming Doom. You could never quite tell if he was going to strangle someone or bring them in for a kiss. Great portrayal, though. He absolutely commanded the scenes he was in. It might be a cheap, campy B-movie, but it's an enjoyable one.

>>83924579

It might be an easy route, but I don't think it's a bad one, myself. And it's also the case in F4 '94, what with Victor's disfigurement being the result of Reed's first attempt to harness "Colossus".
>>
>>83924286
Dr. Strange.
>>
>>83924286
Characters with movies that have sequels,
>>
>>83924382
to do it proper wouldn't they need to do a FF film without him in the first movie and have the 2nd film be an origin for him and be the main antagonist?
>>
>>83924579
Here's an idea: Doom goes on the ship but doesn't get powers, just a messed up face. So he uses his super-smarts to build a battle suit and get revenge on Richards.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.