[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Its like I said...catastrophe." You literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: vlcsnap-error299.png (2MB, 1920x866px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error299.png
2MB, 1920x866px
>"Its like I said...catastrophe."

You literally lasered a fucking building in half just to stop two people from getting to a plane. You weren't exactly helping it not be a catastrophe.
>>
>>83916592
>MUH WAIFU!
>>
>>83916592
The best part is when you realize he could have just lasered the plane.
>>
>>83916592
Well, that's the Vision. He is shit in every single one of his incarnations.
>>
You now realuze that if the dumb autists who pick apart DCEU movies down to every line and actor movement directed their autism at the MCU for a second, they would see at least as many issues.
>>
>>83916830
>M-MUH DC
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 622x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 622x465px
>>83916853
Yes, DCEU>MCU
>muh """""""""critics"""""""""
>>
>>83916830
Sorry, anon. DC is as shit as the Vision.
>>
>>83916830
Yeah but Marvel movies are purposely entertainment for the dumb masses.

DC movies are "high art" or whatever the fuck Snyder is trying to make. They're gritty realistic Christ allegory movies, and they are thus held to a higher standard. A standard that Snyder's hack writing can't hope to meet.
>>
>>83916592

Are you an idiot? He never said he wouldn't fight, he said if they all did it would end in catastrophe, and instead of listening to him they all fucking fought and it ended in catastrophe.
>>
>>83916762
They still need it to go back to America.
>>
>>83916908
>Snyder's hack writing
Are you retarded?
>>
File: wat computer guy.jpg (117KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wat computer guy.jpg
117KB, 550x550px
>>83916885
>Post Star Wars
>>
>>83916830
>muh company wars
Listen summerfag, we don't need more kids like you around here so go back to your second fresh review subreddit
>>
>>83916908
Snyder doesn't fucking write his movies retard.
>>
>>83916947
No, my moms name is Martha.
>>
>>83916969
>capitalization
>no punctuation
mobilenigger pls
>>
>>83916916
But his whole deal is trying to prevent a catastrophe from happening, which he did a shit job of doing.
>>
>>83916983
see
>>83916977
>>
>>83916929
No they don't
>>
>>83916830
>You now realuze that if the dumb autists who pick apart DCEU movies down to every line and actor movement directed their autism at the MCU for a second, they would see at least as many issues.
Except there is no issue. The Civil War writers wrote Vision under the assumption that he lost his Worthiness between the films. And that instead of thinking him being a robot saint, Vision is now a child with way too much power and with uncertainty of how best to use it.
>>
>>83917018
He is only really there for Wanda. That was the point of the "I didn't think you could get distracted" line.
>>
>>83917126
>between the films
kill yourself
>>
>>83917044
>Ross wants Cap and his team arrested in America in 36 hours
>They have 12 hours by the time the fight starts
>Destroy their only means of transportation at supersonic speed and capable of holding supepowered prisoners.

That's just being stupid.
>>
>>83917237
Very good reaching, except some of them traveled on a plane to get there to begin with, so they could have used that plane.
>>
>>83916830
>they would see at most as many issues.
FTFY
>>
>>83916592
Vision could've easily ended that fight singlehandedly if he pretended to give half a single shit
>>
>>83917261

I mean sure, yeah some of them, like Peter I believe took a plane to get there, but once they take out and detain Cap's team, they would need to use the Quinjet to get home, it's why they brought it, it's literally why they have it parked there waiting. At the point when Cap steals it, yes it would make some sense to just shoot it down, but Cap and Bucky aren't as durable as say Thor, they would most likely die in the crash, unless Cap was able to land it safely.

So you are right, but so is the guy you are replying too.
>>
>>83917308
>Vision could've easily ended that fight singlehandedly if he pretended to give half a single shit

Wanda would've went full ham on him again, and he was worried about hurting her or upsetting her.
>>
>>83917261
>Implying they didn't use the Quinjet
>>
>>83917322
This incarnation of Vision is likely far, far more powerful than Wanda. I doubt Hydra could tap into a significant fraction of the soul gem that powers Wanda, and Vision has powers on top of those.

If he didn't want to bone her so bad he would've slapped her shit easily
>>
Iron Man's team used the Quinjet to get there. The reason Captain America wanted the Quinjet is because it has an unbelievable stealth mode that stark developed (as they refer to it in Age of Ultron), and thus use it to get to whatever far ass of not-siberia Bucky base was.
>>
>>83917167
>kill yourself
What? They SAID so. "He isn't necessarily worthy NOW" is the quote.
http://www.craveonline.com.au/entertainment/985969-captain-america-civil-war-writers-b-movies-podcast#/slide/1

Why should I kill myself for what the writers told me?
>>
>>83917453

Yeah sure, but did you miss the part of the movie where she takes complete control of him and makes him use his powers fall through the building?

Assuming he doesn't just one shot her from behind, which he wouldn't because he feels a connection to her, she'd just control him again.

>>83917530
I think he is implying that movies shouldn't have plot points that rely on stuff that takes place outside of the movie. Unless you follow literally every MCU movie, show and comic, some stuff gets lost. Which sucks, but is the price we pay for a cinematic universe.
>>
>>83917680
>I think he is implying that movies shouldn't have plot points that rely on stuff that takes place outside of the movie. Unless you follow literally every MCU movie, show and comic, some stuff gets lost. Which sucks, but is the price we pay for a cinematic universe.
Why should the plotpoint be outside the movie? The point is that Vision was freshly born in AoU, and he never earned his worthiness. And since life isn't simple, Vision can't really stay worthy while still being Tony Stark's obedient servant. Do you see Vision objecting to Tony's actions at any time? Does that sound like a Worthy man to you? If Thor can lose his worthiness, so could Vision.
>>
>>83917680
>Yeah sure, but did you miss the part of the movie where she takes complete control of him and makes him use his powers fall through the building?
Did you forget that he made no attempt to fight back because of pacifism
>>
>>83917906

No dude I agree with you. But as a big fag that religiously follows everything about the MCU I can see how some stuff in the movies can be lost on the general audience. Some people need to be shown things.
>>
>>83918082

He was knocking Hawkeye on his ass like 10 seconds earlier. But okay.

I mean it's sort of implied in the movie that Wanda is like the most powerful one there, and that because she got her powers from a stone, she has control over the Vision's.

At least that's what I was thinking.
>>
>>83918082
>Did you forget that he made no attempt to fight back because of pacifism
He did also say that he doesn't fully understand the Mind Stone. So that means he couldn't use its true powers either.
>>
>>83918162
Renner has a stupid face, but someone wanting to hit Olsen would not be believable
>>
>>83916762
The jet probably cost more than the tower, and Tony's okay with causing collateral damage as long as he can rationalize fixing it with money. Who cares if that airport's going to be unusable for months.
>>
>>83917237
So how did they get everybody else to Superjail after they lost their jet?
>>
File: 1463964223455.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463964223455.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>83918247
>implying if you were wandering around home and saw this your automatic reaction wouldn't be punching her
>>
>>83918381
>So how did they get everybody else to Superjail after they lost their jet?
After Warmachine was seriously injured, they are probably not in the mood to resist. However not even Tony knew they would end up in superjail.
>>
>>83916853
>>83916892
>>83916908
>they fell for le MCU meme

Don't worry anons. Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition is almost out. Soon you'll see what a REAL fucking cape movie is.
>>
File: 1463700735448.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463700735448.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>83916762

that's what I thought he was gonna do

Instead he had to cut a fucking building in half and quite probably crush his former friends under a million pounds of concrete and steel
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.