[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Recruited from a prison >Could barely control his stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Havok.jpg (58KB, 257x434px) Image search: [Google]
Havok.jpg
58KB, 257x434px
>Recruited from a prison
>Could barely control his stupid energy hula hoop thing and destroyed that statue
>Got Darwin killed
>Did nothing during the Cuban missile crisis battle except slightly singe Angel's wing
>Gets drafted into Vietnam and spends most of the war sitting in a tent with other mutants
>Comes home from the war and works in a bank instead of helping Xavier
>Couldn't do enough damage to Cerebro to stop the nuclear launches despite being unopposed by anyone/anything
>Blew up that engine thing and killed himself, and would have killed probably everyone else in the school if Quicksilver hadn't shown up

Why was movie universe Havok such a dipshit?
>>
>implying comics Havoc isn't also a dipshit
>>
>>83886223
These movies just aren't kind to the Summers family.
>>
Only Havok worth a shit was Evolution Havok
>>
File: Hope Can't Believe This Shit.jpg (94KB, 573x473px) Image search: [Google]
Hope Can't Believe This Shit.jpg
94KB, 573x473px
>Got Darwin killed
>>
>>83886223
He worked in a bank?

They should have just killed him in DoFP
>>
>>83886223

Worst Summers
>>
>>83886223
You know, I kind of like him but I can't place why despite all his fuck ups. Maybe because he is qt.

Too bad they killed him off so pathetically like that. He totally got the X3 Cyclops treatment in Apocalypse, which is pretty ironic considering their bros and this is the final film in this trilogy.
>>
>power is being unkillable
>dies first
True Suffering of the Modern Negro™.
>>
Why the christ can't they just make him Scott's brother?

Or is he, despite being like 30 years older?
>>
>>83887729
He was his older brother.
>>
>>83887729
That was so jarring. He was a teenager during the goddamn Cuban Missile Crisis and his brother was a teenager during the 80s

And their parents weren't ridiculously ancient. Were they adopted or something? Is Scott is illegitimate son who he had his parents raise?
>>
File: 1454971570654.png (152KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454971570654.png
152KB, 269x270px
>>83887656
>which is pretty ironic considering their bros and this is the final film in this trilogy.
>MFW New Mutants introduces Adam X or Vulcan
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.