[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get Captain Britain in the MCU bros? There's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GMT edition.jpg (38KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
GMT edition.jpg
38KB, 240x320px
How do we get Captain Britain in the MCU bros?
There's a lot of crazy cosmic shit I want to see implemented & adapted eventually, and the CB Corps top the list. But I seriously worry Marvel Studios aren't going to take advantage of it because of the name: no matter how crazy cosmic it is, "Captain Britain" just isn't a title you can easily market to the domestic box office, let alone the globe's.
Or by all means let's shitpost about Muslims.
>>
Assuming they have his film rights, they need to introduce him in an Avengers movie. If he's cool in that, then people will go see his solo film too.
>>
Could a European or International Avengers team work? Captain Britain, Black Panther, um.... help me out here.
>>
>>83848527
Bartroc representing France, played by Georges St-Pierre of course.
>>
They just need to give him 2-3 badass moments with meme potential in one of Avengers (Secret Avengers?) movie.
>There's a lot of crazy cosmic shit I want to see implemented & adapted eventually, and the CB Corps top the list
Hmm... I don't want CV dealing with some multiverse or epic evil (like mad Jisper). I would watch some street level TV series about MI13.
>>
>>83848341
Somewhat off topic:

Does he exist in post Sw Marvel?
>>
>>83849091
He hasn't shown up anywhere yet but I don't see why he wouldn't.
>>
>>83848341
It would have to be post-Strange, so there's no more hemming and hawing over whether or not there's magic in the MCU. Once Strange breaks that damn, they can start doing movies about characters that are actually magic. Hopefully they can get so many that they can have team movies that don't have the same cast over and over.
>>
>>83849279
has any of the Captain Britain mythos showed up? I assumed otherworld was destroyed.
>>
>>83849504
> I assumed otherworld was destroyed.
Literally everything was destroyed.
>>
There is no way Hollywood isn't going to give us a Captain Britain that isn't either a pompous ass or a cackling villian. Personally I'd rather they just left him alone
>>
>>83848341
You just do a Doctor Who with marvel characters, and traveling through the multiverse instead of time

It can't be that hard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.