[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jean bitches about people reading her mind without her permission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Jean bitches about people reading her mind without her permission
>even though she literally does it all the time
Do the writers just not have any sort of awareness?
>>
>>83828925
Nope, Teen Jean is the worst X-Man of the past decade
>>
You know how Ultimate Marvel had that story where Wolverine has to kill a kid whose mutant powers just activated, because the sheer uncontrollable destructive nature of his powers will effectively be the final nail in the coffin for the cause of mutant acceptance and equality?

Jean Grey is like if that kid was instead thrown a parade.
>>
>>83828925
I don't know if it's on purpose but Jean Grey is legitimately one of the most evil people in Marvel Comics. I just wonder when the other characters will acknowledge it.
>>
>>83828925
If they don't intend to write her as going evil eventually, then no, they don't.
>>
>>83828925
Are they ever going to send the O5 back?
>>
>>83828925
Jesus, what shit costumes. And Magick is still wearing Anka's black leather piece of shit?
>>
>>83829257
Teen Jean is, regular Jean isn't. Xavier knew that a teenage girl with unimaginably strong psychic powers would be nothing but trouble, which is why he kept her telepathy on lock. Now imagine if that girl didn't give a shit about the consequences because she was in a future she's trying to avoid.
>>
>>83828925
This seems pretty realistic for a retarded teenage girl.

>get my food eaten hundreds of times despite her being explicitly informed every time that it was my food
>whatever
>eat her food once, on accident, because it was untouched, nobody told me it was hers, and literally every other time untouched chicken nuggets have been in the fridge they were specifically bought for me
>retard flips her shit and threatens to kill me
>>
>>83828925
This is pretty normal. She hates that anyone can violate her the same way she violates others. The only problem is other characters not calling her on her shit enough.
>>
>>83830378
Looking forward to the moment in which Jean Grey gets killed again.
>>
>>83830378
Yeah regular Jean is fine when Mastermind isn't mindfucking her for a year.

a lot of people act like Xavier's blocking Jean's powers until she was old enough to handle them was some evil action but man way to accidentally prove him right.
>>
>>83828925
The writers are very aware of what they're doing with the character. This isn't an accident.
>>
>>83828925
So I never checked, is Old Cunt Logan the Logan from this universe, as far as everyone is aware, or is he known to be "another" Logan and the one from 616 is still dead?
>>
>>83830378
No bendis's Teen Jean is a horrible person read first class. Yeah she did shit she shouldn't but she was aware of it. This Jean is completely alien from the original and I feel like I'm the only one who's been able to tell the difference between a shit writer changing a character and the character themselves. There are times when writer changes are organic but bendis has never been one of them. It's the only reason his only decent book is Ultimate spiderman because it was fresh take on a character and let him get away with shit.
>>
I prefer cunt Jean to Ms. Perfect Jean any day, even if the writers think they're writing the later while delivering the former.
>>
>>83830996
Are you literally Joey from Friends?
>>
>>83831688
Doesn't treating Xavier putting the mental block up completely ignore how Jean activated her powers in the first place? Her best friend died right in front of her when her powers showed up and she felt her friend's horrible death in complete detail.
That mental block was there so that she could get her powers back when she could handle them instead of being constantly traumatised.
>>
>>83828925
Jean being a hypocritical bitch is pretty canon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.