[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy singlehandedly saved DC. What were they thinking when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (528KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528KB, 750x1080px
This guy singlehandedly saved DC. What were they thinking when they erased him in the first place?
>>
>>83772386

Whoa. This guy just singlehandedly saved his new costume. We'd only seen Brett Booth's awful depiction of it.
>>
https://youtu.be/53OyPYa7SEI
>>
File: wally.jpg (243KB, 585x676px) Image search: [Google]
wally.jpg
243KB, 585x676px
>>83773522
Reis drew it too
>>
>>83772386

They were thinking that "easier for new readers to jump into" meant "let's get rid of ALL THE LEGACIES except Batman and Green Lantern because they're still popular" with the New 52.

Goddamn I miss the Flash Family.
>>
File: 1465357982180.jpg (435KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465357982180.jpg
435KB, 1280x1280px
>>83776047
also a shipper but the reds aren't as deliberately different here
>>
Eh, I'm over him already. They already blew the load on Rebirth. Don't really care what happens to him now the more I think on it. It's not like he's the main Flash anyhow.
>>
>>83777165
Just wait until Barry dies in the movies then Barry will die in the comics again
>>
>>83777165

Did you read the Flash Rebirth issue? It looks like Williamson is trying to differentiate between the two by having Wally still be able to do the crazy-ass Speed Wizard stuff that Barry never learned in the New 52.

Abnett also hints that there's more to Wally coming back than just happy chance, that he's going to be developing in the Titans book.
>>
>>83777165
>It's not like he's the main Flash anyhow.

not for now. but let's see how movies will go.
>>
>>83777165
Casual detected, though I do wish he had his own book too

>>83777251
I feel like Wally probably talks Manhattan off the ledge in the end of things.
>>
>>83777535
>I feel like Wally probably talks Manhattan off the ledge in the end of things.

That...could be interesting.
>>
>>83772386
>muh Barry boner
Honestly, I can accept the case for Hal, and GL Rebirth led to some high-tier and serviceable stories.

Bringing back Barry was a mistake.
>>
>>83777235
Hey look, a thing they're not going to redo.

>>83777251
The Flash Rebirth Issue where he immediately left to go get sequestered in a Titans book? Yeah. He's doomed.

>>83777535
It's not a matter of being a casual or not. The Wally West book is Titans. Titans is always garbage. Shit that original team honestly hasn't been even relevant since the 70s.

They're not even a b-rate JLA. They're like d-rate. No one's given a shit for a long time about that combination of heroes.

If Wally West were the main Flash I'd read about him because, hey, I'd read a Flash book with Wally. But I'm not wasting my money on Titans-cursed garbage with Booth art. They blew everything on that bit of catharsis in DCU Rebirth (which was good!) and now the follow up's doomed to failure. Wally's right back to irrelevance in a book like that. Shit's not even important enough for them to push bi-monthly. Fucking Cyborg and Deathstroke can get bimonthlies so that shows you their faith in this jank.
>>
>>83778478
>not trusting based Abnett

definitely a casual
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.