[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've got to be fucking kidding me Its like the network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

You've got to be fucking kidding me

Its like the network execs are actually trying to commit career suicide
>>
>>83753084
Only PPG was ever good. Not even the original TT was.
>>
So much cancer rolled up into one. Man. But hopefully there will be less animation errors.
>>
>>83753084

>Its like the network execs are actually trying to commit career suicide

networks considered financial success to be success, not whether or not neckbeards on the internet like them.
>>
>>83753256
What's wrong with TTG exactly? As a kids' show it's perfectly OK from what I've seen.
>>
>>83753361

As a kids show, it's fine.
>>
>>83753361
90% of the people who hate this show come here, and 100% of them won't shut up about it.

It is a fine show, vocal minority just blasts it spectacularly out of proportion.
>>
>>83753361
Unfunny cancer, clickbait personified, everyone's a dick

Pick one
>>
>>83753256
Not saying that CN will collapse from a few bad hits, but at this point they're bordering on masochistic tendencies with bad decisions

Let us not forget CNReal
>>
>>83753811

>promoting a new show by crossing it over with a popular show is a bad decision
>>
>>83753361
they air it too much (the fact that taking up a third of the schedule is considered a step in the right direction speaks miles)
>>
>>83753084
TTG is enjoyable sometimes maybe this will be.
>>
>>83753659
>Everyone's a dick
but that's actually funny.
>>
>>83753153
Just because anime triggers you doesn't mean TT wasn't good
>>
Somebody at Cartoon Network is holding the monkey's paw.
>>
I would love to see the traditional DC universe act shocked at the pure mayhem of the original puffs. This abomination is like a mansion built from feces.
>>
>>83753084
Even the promo looks uninspired.
>>
>>83756222
At least Mojo was getting his head caved in. That's the only thing that looks even the smallest bit encouraging.
>>
File: AIDS!.gif (264KB, 500x281px)
AIDS!.gif
264KB, 500x281px
Well this is the definition of rock bottom if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>83753084
>Crossover between two of their top rated shows
>Career suicide
/co/, stop being retards
>>
Career suicide or not. This is absolute fucking disease.
>>
The only honorable way of of all of this is seppuku.
>>
>>83755527
But I love animu and find TT overrated as fuck.
>>
>>83753811
No one wanted cn real when it was announced, no one wanted it when it was on, and when it was gone no one cared. Despite how people here act that is not the case with one of these shows and the other will probably still air on TV for years after it ends. CN real was taken away from all slots even reruns and all signs of it on the internet was scrubbed.
>>
>>83753084
I've seen the commercials.

I think the saddest thing is that the PPG look better in the TT show than they do in their own.
>>
It's fake you fucking retards.
>>
>>83757007
>I think it's overrated so it's bad
>>
>>83757007
There's your problem you hipster faggot
>>
>>83761433
https://youtu.be/2KFMYf-hF1Y
Now you can kill yourself.
>>
>>83761433
no it's not
screencap this so you realize how wrong you are next month
>>
>>83762181
See>>83762143
There's already a promo. No need for him to wait for next month to see that he's wrong.
>>
Only Netflix has the potential to save us
>>
File: 1463372148743.png (401KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463372148743.png
401KB, 640x480px
>>83761433
>Denialfags
You'd think you've seen everything that's pathetic on 4chan, yet this shit STILL happens.
>>
>>83755527
>Just because anime triggers you doesn't mean TT wasn't good

I find it goes both ways. Some people hate shows that try to be like anime because they hate anime. But so do anime snobs who think non-Japanese shouldn't try to emulate anime.

I fall into the latter category somewhat, and I'm far from an anime snob. I watch cartoons much more. But I'm familiar enough with anime that any small deviation from the Japanese ideal becomes hard to overlook. I liked TT, but those contrived facefaults and SD moments still make me cringe.
>>
>>83753153
>implying PPG was good
lol
>>
File: 1452405802367-2.jpg (85KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452405802367-2.jpg
85KB, 418x279px
>>83753084
it's a fucking kid's show
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 650x488px
>>83753084
This was a good thread. I liked the simpler versions, honestly.
>>
>>83754592
I thought crossovers only happened between popular shows.
>>
>society both in reality and internet-wise have reached a point where meme spewing shittards are everywhere, the chances of meeting a meme spewing faggot anywhere is 90% nowadays
>2 of the most cringest, meme spewing cancerous shows get a cross over
>people somehow upset by the two
i know theres 2 completely different sides but seeing one side at one moment then suddenly the other side is just jarring
>>
This summer your TWO FAVORITE SHOWS come together for the most "mean spirited" event since 9/11.

When Cyborg and Beast Boy are kidnapped by the MysteriousMrEnter and his evil sidekick ThePhantomStrider, its up to your TWO FAVORITE super hero teams to save them
>>
TTG would benefit in every way from having beast boy removed.
Discuss.
>>
>>83753084
Don't you know that career suicide is how career growth works at the higher corporate levels?

You put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger. If you manage to survive despite extensive brain damage, they promote you. Repeat every few years until you are either finally dead or a CEO.
>>
>>83765202
thank (you) for saving me, please take this

(reply up)
>>
TTG gets the ratings required for them to show it as much as they do.
Powerpuff girls needs to be associated with actual cartoons airing, since they've already alienated the old fanbase.
Regardless of what you think, its a good idea for kids on a network for kids, they like that shit and don't care about Old TT or PPG. Its in no way career suicide.
>>
>>83753417
>90% of the people
>vocal minority
what did he mean by this
>>
I have no idea why people hate this I looked at some clips to see what fuzz was all about and I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>83754962
They seem to have very few shows on their network as a whole.
>>
File: 34123.png (427KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
34123.png
427KB, 539x539px
>>83753084
It's shit, but both of those shows are targeted at meme audience, so it's probably gonna do well
>>
desu I only watched TT to ship Raven with Robin
>>
>>83766634
This is true, actually. Considerably less if you don't count reboots.
>>
>>83757007
So the reason is TT triggers your weeaboo ass. That explains that.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.