[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone keep saying Ultron is Stark's creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ultron.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ultron.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Why does everyone keep saying Ultron is Stark's creation when the AI came from Strucker? Even the Ultron Sentinels are just hydra bots.

I mean, what Ultron became is kind of half Tony's fault, half freak accident, but very little about Ultron ended up coming from Tony.
>>
His urges and desires came from Tony. He was the living embodiment of his God complex.
>>
>>83748204
Ultron's entire personality is lifted from Tony. That's why he freaks out when Claw compares the two of them, he clearly considers Tony a despised father figure.

Not sure what you're talking about with hydra bots. All of Ultron's original tech came from Tony's factory. Hydra had no bots.
>>
>>83748390
No, Strucker had an entire army of robots hw was building in his mountain fortress and Ultrons body came from Struckers design as well
>>
>>83748376
>His urges and desires came from Tony
Is that why he made himself 12 feet tall?
>>
>>83748469
>, Strucker had an entire army of robots hw was building in his mountain fortress

And that's it. But what >>83748390 said is true. Ultron's mental foundations were mapped out via a neural template of Tony's mind. Strucker never got to make an A.I. cause the Avengers appearing in Sokovia forced him to wipe their data. They literally only had the hardware left, which Ultron made use of later on.

And I'm pretty sure the main bodies he was using were his own design until he could complete his 'Vision'.
>>
>>83748488
Undoubtedly.
>>
>>83748204
>when the AI came from Strucker?
HYDRA were investigating Ultron's AI, they didn't make it.
>>
>>83748390
A lot of Ultron's personality was a direct mouthpiece for Joss Whedon himself, with his weird slightly effeminate mannerisms and fedora tier atheist bent. He also wove in some weird transgender themes with Ultron, where he drops a few lines about not identifying as a man, and constantly comparing his transformation process to the metamorphosis of a butterfly.
>>
The AI came from the gem and some stuff stark and banner were working on, the 'hydra bots' were leftover units from the iron legion when the avengers got the staff. Ultrons personality was stark with no filters. holy shit did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>83749421
>the 'hydra bots' were leftover units from the iron legion when the avengers got the staff.
They were Strucker's bots. Did YOU watch the movie?
>>
>>83748204
Wasted.
>>
>>83749095
I don't think you understand how a mouth piece works. Usually an irredeemable villain is not who writers chose for that role.
>>
>>83751128
GTA pls go
>>
>>83751942
It's almost always the villain actually, as they are usually the most fun and expressive characters for the writer. Bruce Banner is a big self insert for Joss too.
>>
>>83752057
Self-insert =/= mouthpiece. Also no to self inserts being most commonly villains.
>>
>>83748390
>>83748707
>Ultron's mental foundations were mapped out via a neural template of Tony's mind.
>Ultron's entire personality is lifted from Tony.
I like how people keep saying this like it wasn't a dropped plot point. Ultron bases his mannerisms and quirks off Tony, who was the first person he researched when he was born, but his personality is entirely his own.

>Strucker never got to make an A.I. cause the Avengers appearing in Sokovia forced him to wipe their data.
Tony literally pulls the AI pattern out of the staff when he compares the staff's AI to Jarvis, at which point he says he wants to apply it to the Ultron program. The only issue was that they couldn't make an interface, which Jarvis succeeded at. The AI itself came directly from the staff (which Strucker's was working on) and wasn't based on Tony at all; it subconsciously emulates a few of his personality quirks because he more or less sees him as a father figure.
>>
>>83751975
no
>>
>>83752739
This.

If anyone made the staff AI, it was Thanos.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.