[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is green arrow Lex luthor was being possessed by darkseid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: OliverQueen.png (525KB, 726x761px) Image search: [Google]
OliverQueen.png
525KB, 726x761px
This guy is green arrow

Lex luthor was being possessed by darkseid, to wreck havoc on earth in his preparation, lex will become a new god like in darkseid war.

Lex also used the antilife to bring back doomsday, it's in his blood, when superman got stapped, it infected him, now he'll come back possessed

You heard it here first folks
>>
>Lexperg Luthor as New God Sex Luthor

Jesus Christ
>>
>>83696888
when do these popular fan casts ever actually happen? Never.
>>
>>83696888
But he can't be Green Arrow. He doesn't meet the standard of the other live action GA's. He can act
>>
>>83696984
As an oldfag the only one I remember clearly is Patrick Stewart as Xavier.

Pretty much from the moment TNG started airing.
>>
>>83696888
>Green Arrow
>on the big screen

Funny joke Anon. I only wish I could see Amell's reaction before he wised up to your clever ruse
>>
>>83696888
sounds horrible, something that Hack snyder would do. So i believe it.
>>
>>83696888
>Lex luthor was being possessed by darkseid, to wreck havoc on earth

This still bugs me. How about Granny Goodness instead?
>>
I'm fine with this. You know why? Because Amell should have abandoned the CW show at the end of season three when he killed a major villain of multiple heroes like it was nothing. Season four killed all hype for the show as well.

I feel for Amell as he seems like a good guy and decent actor.
>>
>>83700034
He has a nine-year contract. What's he supposed to do, get sued?
>>
This guy is a terrible fucking actor that everyone needs to shut the fuck up about

Oh god he has a goatee

THE PERFECT OLLIE :0

SHUT UP
>>
>>83700383
I wasn't aware that he signed a nine-year contract for Arrow. Which gawd damn that is an insane deal to have.
>>
>>83700545
Not when you're a nobody and they offer you your own show. A show with toys and merchandise and shit.

It's not his fault they let Guggenheim ruin the best DC show.
>>
Are you ready for Green Arrow replacing Aquaman's place as the joke DC character after Jason Momoa is badass in the films, meanwhile Ollie is getting cucked in Arrow?
>>
>>83700597
>It's not his fault they let Guggenheim ruin the best DC show.

That is the biggest issue, piss-poor storytelling that has driven away the fanbase. For fuck sakes, I've even dropped the show after the disaster that was season four.

>A show with toys and merchandise and shit.

There's merchandise for Arrow? I have yet to see any toys or anything that is really revenue generating besides a lame shirt.
>>
>>83700695
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=arrow+toys

I want the hoodie back
>>
>>83700832
>Black Canary action figure with 0 reviews
>Felicity action figure with 17 reviews
why
>>
>>83700941
>>Felicity action figure with 17 reviews
>why

Because, as much as Reddit, 4chan, and social media hate the character. She moves merchandise and discussions over the show.

C'mon, how many Arrow threads were just discussions about hating the show due to her? If people simply didn't watch or care to comment, Guggenfag would have reduced her role.

>Controversy = Cash

That formula has been used in wrestling since the 50s.
>>
>>83696888

But Charlie is a horrible actor that can only read lines one way. With. Dramatic. Pauses. After. Every. Word. He also does a shit job of hiding his accent. The only reason anyone likes him is because he's pretty.
>>
>>83701071
>>Controversy = Cash

>That formula has been used in wrestling since the 50s.

Marvel has made quite a killing on it over the years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.