[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get bad vibes when I see Cyborg as a main member of the Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9

I get bad vibes when I see Cyborg as a main member of the Justice League.

He's a newer character, standing right beside established characters like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.

Why is DC shilling Cyborg so hard these days?
>>
>>83673348
he's black
>>
>>83673348
Admit it, OP. You just don't like him because he's black.

And Cyborg is hardly new.
>>
>>83673348
Token black guy.

In all honestly I rather see him begin as a Teen Titan then once he more older and experience become a Justice League member.
>>
>>83673384

I don't really consider Cyborg A-Lister material. Seeing him in the Justice League comes off as egregious to me.

Like how he beat Darkseid in that new DC movie by using a Boom Tube.
>>
File: 1.jpg (286KB, 1600x925px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
286KB, 1600x925px
They need a member for each guild

Wonder woman / magic
Batman / general science
Superman / alien tech/ muscle
Aquaman / water based missions
Flash / speed force
Cyborg/ tech expert
>>
>cyborg
>newish
he's existed since 1980 holy fuck
>>
>>83673513
what about green lantern
>>
>>83673556
which is relatively new when compared to Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman etc.
>>
>>83673556

So? I also wouldn't want characters like Robin, Raven or Starfire in the league either.
>>
>>83673348
>Cyborg
>New
Dude has been around since like the 70s
And hell he was part of the justice league in the 80s super friends cartoon, if that counts for anything.
>>
>>83673348
>>83673439
Yeah, even having Steel as the token black JL member would be pushing it. Cyborg doesn't seem to fit, but hopefully it will be done well despite this.
>>
>>83673590
GL is the team cosmic member
Also his powers are basically a Swiss army knife times a million.
>>
>>83673593
Oh...RELATIVELY. Sure. That sure makes saying a character over thirty years old is "newer" not stupid
>>
>>83673348
It's because Geoff Johns has a huge boner for Hal Jordan and won't make John Stewart the token black guy.
>>
People need to quit acting like the justice league has always had some prestigious roster. Cos sorry that ain't he fucking case.
>>
>>83673708
I'd rather have Cyborg than John tbqhwyf
>>
>>83673708
>>83673736
Yeah honestly. Geoff is a hero for saving Hal.
>>
>>83673736
But if we get John, not only will we not have to deal with Cyborg's bullshit, but we'll get Martian Manhunter.
>>
>>83673784
but then I'd have to deal with John
>>
>>83673348
And the USA is a "newer" country but it's over 200 years old man
>>
>>83673803
Hey, it could be worse. And he sure beats Hal "IQ of an avocado" Jordan.
>>
>>83673734
this

the JL isn't as open to the public as the Avengers but they'll still let almost anybody in

between the silver age, Morrison era and the new 52 it was usually stuffed full of nobodies with one or two big names
>>
>>83673835
John is as dull as it gets, I'd rather have Hal or literally any other GL on the roster
>>
>>83673734
this and

>>83673736
this
>>
>>83673734
Nah man...only top tier heroes. A list only.
Nah don't look at the picture. That's nobody. Don't worry about him.
>>
I don't like him because to me Black Lightning, as a black JL member, came first. So to push Cyborg as a JL founder pisses me off. BL was one of the first and most influential black super-heroes.
>>
>>83673734
You needed an invitation to be allowed to join the JL, they didn't pick up any loser around.
That was the entire point of the JLI and JLE
>>
>>83673593
It's also new when comparing it to any GL corps member
Or practically any black character like Vixen or Steel
Or plenty of fan favorites like the JLI roster
Lots of things might look young when compared to characters created near 1940
>>
>>83673439
It's not like Martian Manhunter was ever an A-Lister anyway
>>
>>83673882
Why in the Watcher's bright solar system would you want Hal "If it bleeds, it breeds" Jordan? Everybody knows Kyle is the best Lantern.
>>
>>83673708
Hal's not even on the Justice League anymore at the moment.

But I'm sorry faggot, John doesn't get to be a founding member in the comics. Never ever.
>>
>>83673784
No martian Manhunter was put on Stormwatch at beginning of n52
And was later added to JLA but never stook around after Forever Evil biz.
Having John wouldn't have changed that and you're a fool if you think it would.
>>
>>83673980
I like Hal, who doesn't like hot dummies?

and you are wrong there friend the best lantern is Alan
>>
>>83673439
Would you consider wonder woman A-list material if she hadn't been put there for decades? The character who's supporting cast changes with every author, who's villains are forgettable and inconsistent at best, who's very themes vary wildly because no one has any fucking clue what to do with Marston's batshit crazy character?
>>
>>83674036
Hot dummies are aight, but hot stupid pedophiles are not.

And Alan isn't even a proper Lantern, cool as he is.
>>
>>83673931
They prefer Shazam when they need electric powers
>>
>>83673348
So are you getting bad vibes from the two new GLs? How about Kyle Rayner?
>>
>>83673980
Kyle is too busy starting and ending relationships (and being the space chosen one again) to deal with Earth team shit.

Hell I'm not sure the last time Kyle was even on Earth.
Whenever a non-hal GL was needed it was Simon Baz
If another non Hal GL is mentioned by a character it is usually Guy cause "god I hope it's not guy" jokes
But nobody mentions or cares about Kyle on Earth.
>>
>>83673943
Yeah real prestigious recruits like Aztec steel and zauriel.

Come on they brought in plenty of fucking lamos.
>>
>>83673388
Same. I don't mind him on the JL, I just wish he earned that spot alongside characters who save the DCU alone on a daily basis.
>>
>>83673348
>He's a newer character

Cyborg premiered 36 years ago.

but yes, hes simply there because hes black and Johns wanted Hal on the team, so they couldn't use Jon Stewart as their go to.
>>
>>83674174
36 years ago is pretty new when the golden age characters are more than twice that
>>
>>83674140
Like elongated man and black canary?
>>
Cyborg's there for movie synergy and diversity.
>>
>>83674067
Yes
>>
Why do you even want J'onn to be on the league? He's more OP than Superman and usually is the eternal jobber half the time.

No, saying its for classic and nostalgic purposes does not work anymore. The Martian is off
>>
>>83674217
I would actually love a DCEU Black Canary on the Justice League desu
>>
>>83674259
Then I ask you why
>>
>>83673513
Wonder Woman doesn't really strike me as a 'magic' based hero. Sure she does have it, but usually she's filling in the muscle role.

Dr. Fate, Raven, or Zatanna would all be better choices honestly.
>>
>>83674212

yea, but comics are super white so him being a 30+ year old black character is about on par with being a 75 year old golden age character.
>>
>>83673964
>It's not like Martian Manhunter was ever an A-Lister anyway
He is like the strongest guy in the league.
>>
>>83673348
He's black. That's literally the only reason.
>>
>>83674069
>Hot dummies are aight, but hot stupid pedophiles are not.
eh I'm not going to hold one weird writing decision against him, that got retconned out ages ago anyway
>>
>>83674382
A-list status is not determined by how powerful a character is.
If it was I'd probably be buying a Presence solo right now.
>>
>>83674102
Simon and Jessica are both cuter and more interesting than Kyle.
>>
>>83673348
who cares, the JL is just a rip off of the JSA anyway
>>
>>83674488
And yet no one gives a shit about them but hipsters who wanna try to stand out.
>>
>>83673348
If Dc cared about Diverity so much then why didn't they pick Black Lightning, Vixen, or Steel instead? They were actually former members.
>>
>>83673348
He's one of them
>>
>>83674477
This is true. Simon is best boy.
>>
I don't get why Cyborg don't pull off MGSR levels of feats like Raiden. Tech in the DCU is rather high up on the scale, or at least it is for Batman. Cyborg's tech should by all account be leaps and bounds ahead of Bats. Tech should be his thing.
>>
>>83674701
Cyborg needs to stay in his lane.

We don't need these niggers looking better than us decent white folk.
>>
Because he's the only black superhero without electric powers.
>>
>>83674701
Tech actually seems pretty weak in the DCU for humans, robots just eat it constantly and Cyborg has his arm ripped off like a Barbie in every fight.

There's a gap going from human stuff and then you hit magical level tech like Green Lantern shit but that's not super common.
>>
>>83674701
Did you read his solo comic?
He was able to pull off some big things
Like stopping an Interdimensional tech zombie invasion
And later while he was napping he stopped terrorist hacking attacks and stole money from Marvel by tormenting GOTG all without lifting a finger.
>>
Nu52 Justice League needed a minority and Johns was desperate to keep Hal in as Green Lantern compared to the much more mainstream-palatable John Stewart.

So they picked a black guy that seemingly wasn't redundant with the other 6 and wasn't a legacy hero.
>>
>>83674758
Black Lightning belongs in. He's a partner of Green Arrow and with Canary the three of them make a good street level team
>>
>character has been around for almost 40 years
>too new
no wonder comics are the same shit all the time
>>
>>83673348
>He's a newer character
i thought he was ancient?
>>
Just admit you don't like him because he is black.
>>
>newer character
There's a fair chance he's older than you OP.
>>
>>83673348
The character is probably older than you are OP.

And what other choice do they have if they don't want to keep pushing out an all white league?

>Make a new character
Why is DC pushing X too hard! Stop pandering.
>Characters up mantle
Why is DC getting rid of X! Stop pandering!
>Reuse/refresh estbaalished character
DC is shilling too much. Stop it!

And then fags like you wonder why comics are dying and the book prices keep going up.
>>
He should be one of the mentors/Parents on Teen Titans with Starfire
>>
>>83673736
Johns saved Cyborg too

new52 Teen Titans has been dogshit the whole time
>>
>>83674112
>Hell I'm not sure the last time Kyle was even on Earth.
He was on Earth in the finale of Omega Men.
>>
File: file.png (359KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 640x640px
When i think of Cyborg i think of Teen Titans. Pretty much everybody do because of the cartoons. You see Cyborg's face and the first question that pop up in your mind is "Where's the rest of his friends from Teen Titans?".

Why not go with Vixen for a JL founder? You've a very interesting concept to explore with her, her powers are different and interesting enough, and not only is she black but she's also female. So Wonder Woman stop being the token pussy on the team.
>>
>>83673388
How does a character earn a spot in universe? When you compare him and the titans to when the league started. You begin to realize that they have more than enough creditals to move up.

Shit how many times have the TT fought off Trigon and his world ending god like powers? That puts them above 99% of the other super teams except JL.

>>83673943
Explain Green Batman. Or silver age Hal.
>>
File: CyborgShazamBroTime.jpg (111KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CyborgShazamBroTime.jpg
111KB, 700x1050px
>>83675171
Vic can make new friends
>>
>>83675278

But where are his Teen Titans friends, though? Millions watch the cartoon. They'll question this.

DC is dumb.
>>
>>83674396
see
>>83674618
>>
File: 1395627383180.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1395627383180.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
What about Snapper Car, though?
>>
>>83675217
most of them were in Robinson's JL
>>
>>83675171
not a bad idea desu
the question is-how would she get hooked up with the rest of the league so quick?
>>
>>83675171
If Cyborg isn't A-list enough, Vixen is far lower on the totem pole. We'd still end up with people going "why"?
>>
>>83675615

Cyborg was always a Teen Titans. People know first and foremost as a Teen Titans.

Vixen was a JL member for years. Her ties and relationships are all connected to JL.
>>
>>83675454

She was around when Darkseid attacked, just like how Aquaman showed up out of nowhere.
>>
>>83673348
Why is Batman a top member of the Justice League? It's because he sells. He has no real business dealing with the same shit that Supes, MM or Flash have to fight.
>>
>>83675668
Do you read comics? DC universes undergo reboots every few years. Technically those past experiences are from a previous era and have no meaning.

I think vixen could be an interesting member on the team. But she'd end up being seen as redundant and black aquaman. You can only have so many characters whose main strength is speed and super strength.
>>
>>83675805

>Do you read comics? DC universes undergo reboots every few years. Technically those past experiences are from a previous era and have no meaning.

And that's the problem with The New 52.
DC forgot that familiarity is a big thing with audiences.

>I think vixen could be an interesting member on the team. But she'd end up being seen as redundant and black aquaman

That's better than being the team magical bus, since the JL already had teleportation portals before.
>>
>>83673348
Look at that pose in the OP.
Would you have EVER seen Cyborg in that pose if Iron Man hadn't, against all odds, gotten popular?

So you've got the double whammy of Cyborg being Iron Man, and also black.
>>
>>83675907

How many people actually like Iron Man compared to people who just like RDJ?
>>
>>83675863
Boom tubing is still just one aspect of him though. You can't overlook the fact he is the one most intimate with computers and manipulating them. The others can't do that unless you inflate Batman's tool kit even more to Bat god.

Tech in general allows him to expand out into creative uses of power that vixen just isn't going to do.
>>
>>83673607
Injustice kinda made me want raven in it
>>
>>83675980

>Boom tubing is still just one aspect of him though. You can't overlook the fact he is the one most intimate with computers and manipulating them.

Batman paid and/or built everything. Before Cyborg that was the role Batman would serve. He'd either patch Oracle through or do it himself.

Face it, anon. Cyborg's redundant as fuck in the JL.
>>
>>83673348
Do you want the long or the short answer?

Long answer: nigger
Short answer: coon
>>
>>83675980
>>83676048

Even the Boom Tube connection wasn't explored. Geoff Johns could have explored Cyborg's connection to Apokoplipse and the Boom Tubes, but nope. It was just a generic device to allow him to do bullshit tech stuff.

Heck, now even Lex Luthor has more a connection to the New Gods than Cyborg. Before that it was Batman, thanks to Final Crisis, which is somehow still canon.

Cyborg was just there to give exposition and teleport the team. Johns did nothing with the character.
>>
>>83676168

Well, he saved the JL once and was taken by Grid.
>>
>>83676168
Sorry, Johns was too busy pushing Lex and Captain Felicity and other OC to actually care about the Justice League.
>>
>>83676239

Man, Aquaman just fucked off in the middle of the story during Darkseid War.
>>
>>83674618
Because Cyborg is the most popular. I agree that Black Lightning actually deserves that spot but Cyborg is only there as a token black.

The only reason Lighting wouldn't need to be there is if Marvel is, and personally I think they're different enough that it could work.
>>
>>83676081
Which makes sense given the coons and niggers that have been members that they passed up for core members
>>
>>83676331

But what popularity has to do with it? People that know the character know him as that funny dude from the Teen Titans. They'll wonder why Beast Boy doesn't come to see him anymore or why Cyborg never mention his old friends.

You can't put a character in some weird place thanks to his popularity and then just twist shit where none of the things people like the character for isn't there anymore.
>>
>>83676406

It's the whole Joey dilemma.

You liked Friends? Want to see a show where Joey isn't New York anymore and doesn't see any of his friends anymore? No? Oh, my.
>>
>>83676406
I'm not saying its not stupid. I'm just saying that their thought process was "we need a black, who is the most popular?"

He's also young so it seems like they're trying the same thing they did with Jamie in making a Spiderman type kid friendly minority to draw in young readers.
>>
>>83676447
That's a really good description, actually.

Although Cyborg was in one of the Superfriends series so it might have been that too.
>>
>>83676522

Now that you said why didn't they used Jamie? Jamie has no team ties. You can set him up as the tech dude who helped found the JL.
>>
>>83676556

Wasn't Super Powers, which had like only 8 episodes?
>>
>>83676590
I think so. I dunno, I've been meaning to download and watch them all. I just remember Challenge getting replayed on CN when I was a kid.

>>83676563
Jamie isn't black. He's Mexican. That's not minority enough.
>>
>>83673384
There are other black heroes that I would rather have on the Justice League than Cyborg. He just doesn't feel like a "Justice League Hero"
>>
>>83676748

Cyborg placement in the JL just force you to wonder why the other Teen Titans were given the same opportunity.

The answer is obvious, we all know that, but your mind still make you go there and that creates this feeling of oddness.
>>
>>83676563
Jesus, Blue Beetle would be even less rewarding to be a founder than Cyborg.
>>
>>83675698
oh
good point

i wish Vixen was more popular or just used more, she seems cool as fuck but she's rarely used
give her a mini series or something, shit
>>83675805
>But she'd end up being seen as redundant and black aquaman. You can only have so many characters whose main strength is speed and super strength.
well vixen can also
>talk to animals
>become invisible
>fly
>super speed/strength
it stands to wager super intelligence could be bullshitted from her powers
and thats not even taking to account if she started using extinct animals.....
>>
WHAT IS THIS CAPTAIN MARVELS LIGHTNING POWERS BULLSHIT?

Does anyone have any examples of when Billy used his "lightning powers" to do a GOD DAMN THING, other than strike people with lightning. Captain Marvel is the magic user that's his role. WW has a connection to magic shit, she has some magic items occasionally but CM USES magic.

Electricity was Black Lightning bread and fucking butter. He fought with it, traveled through electrical systems, shorted out tech.

Captain Marvel always has been and still is magical Superman. He mainly flies around and punches shit. If anyone is redundant or the strange thought occurs to you that three people on a team with lightning bolts as emblems is too confusing then Marvel is the one you should be showing the door. Because Black Lightning definitely had a unique power set when compared to the rest of the league.
>>
>People thinking having a unique powerset is what gets you into the Justice League.

And this is how you know /co/ doesn't read comics.
>>
>>83673513
>that cast
I threw up a little
>>
File: Metallo_Justice_001.jpg (277KB, 1011x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Metallo_Justice_001.jpg
277KB, 1011x1300px
How hard do tech-based characters job in DC?
>>
>>83673388
The worst part for me was a man with zero combat expirence surviving an encounter with darksied.

It would still be shit if he had been around a few years before then because he doesent belong on the league but at least him surviving would make some sort of sense
>>
>>83674330
If you have doctor fate on the league current constantine would never help you with anything.
It's unlikely to come up much but one day you will say fuck we are going to have to call John constantine on this and he will say reeeeeeee fuck off fatefags
Of course you will be slightly relived you dident end up having to work with him but still
>>
>>83674396
It seemed like it at first but at this point I'm no longer so sure
>>
>>83674867
But why did they chose cyborg I can understand having him as your first thought but surely you would still think about the other options was Johns just stubborn.

Although I suppose the complaints about being put into a team out of there league are lessened somewhat when your team your already with is second to the league
>>
>>83675615
The problem isent list cyborg is a-list the problem is he belongs on the Titans it would be like separating Harley from the joker
>>
File: image.gif (86KB, 50x28px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
86KB, 50x28px
>>83673899
>86 x 125
>>
>>83680405
That's exactly what they are doing now and it has worked successfully so far.
>>
>>83675780
To be fair Batman works fucking gotham he has the best expirence with the strange shit.

And frankly you need a connection to gotham to be able to stop shit that goes down there.
>>
>>83675780
because he is the other hal of the World's Finests
>>
>>83675980
They fucked any chance of making interesting story's with his tech powers when they made them bullshit op.

Grid could stop electricity from working because reasons I mean I know it's comics but the line has to be drawn somewhere
>>
>>83676406
Frankly even if he's not in the Titans having him know them for some other reason would help a lot.

Maybe when the current generation of Titans goes up to the adult leagues they Can put him in as a mentor for the new guys to replace Robins role he can meet the outgoing team.
>>
Would Mr.Terrific be a better token techie guy for the JL instead of Cyborg?
>>
>>83680415
That's the joke
But typing it out just made me cry instead of laugh.
Honestly I don't auctualy mind the story's themselves I just don't understand why they dident just create a new randumb character to tell them with.
Or at least have her checking back in on the joker from time to time even if only so he can give her the time consuming jobs to get rid of her for a few weeks
>>
>>83680405
why not? They've separated batman from his army of robins and it's not an issue. i'm sure twas the first four times but not so much any more
>>
>>83680492
Isent he british though they would have to either come up with some reason he was in the u.s at the time of the attack or write a difrent story for there founding.
>>
>>83680513
there is really no justifiable reason for characters to be joined with other characters at the hip.

changing his origin story so that he wasn't a teen titan first is peculiar but it was a universe reboot. They could've had Blue Beetle and Superman swap origin stories and it could've worked fine
>>
>>83676850
Come to think of it was vixen-B'wana Beast only a brave and the bold thing you could do something with that to
>>
>>83680538
make him an excahnge student from the justice league of Britain, consisting of union jack, captain Britain, psylocke and blade
>>
>>83680525
>>83680555
Because the whole point of the character is the obsession with the joker.
>>
ironman has suddenly become a pop culture icon and is now the center of the marvel U after being a B level character behind capt america since he debuted.
in order to follow that fandom, dc pushes cyborg who is similar in a few ways but different enough to not be a rip off. plus he's black so he's got diversity going for them also
>>
>>83680573
batman is already obsessed with the joker
make harley obsessed with eating poison ivy's pussy
>>
>>83673513
that cast is so shit.
>>
>>83680525
>They've separated batman from his army of robins and it's not an issue.

Probably because the army of Robins CAME later in that case.
>>
>>83673348

Martian Manhunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyborg
>>
File: 1196603-manhunterrobot05.jpg (113KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1196603-manhunterrobot05.jpg
113KB, 800x960px
>>83680629
why don't they just split the difference and use a manhunter that was found on mars and reprogrammed for justice

you hit all the key points that way
>>
>>83676447
That's a really good analogy.
>>
>>83673348

1> He's black.
2> They hope that the younger people that like him in TTG and TT will start buying JL because they see him in it.
>>
>>83680646
From afar I thought that was an army of Iron Men Hunters

Hmm...
>>
>>83673348
If they were serious about pushing Cyborg then they would stop having people effortlessly hack him or having him get his limbs ripped off to show that the bad guy means business.

Maybe give him meaningful interactions with more than one guy on the Justice League while you're at it.

Until you do that he's always going to be a token.
>>
>>83677811
Not as bad as they do in Marvel but it's still pretty bad.
>>
>>83682325
To be fair his stuff with captain marvel is gold
>>
>>83673348
>I get bad vibes
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>83684226
His stuff with Captain Marvel is good but to the rest of the Justice League he is a piece of furniture.
>>
>>83673513
Wonder woman / magic
Batman / general science
Superman / alien tech/ muscle
Aquaman / water based missions
Flash / speed force
Cyborg/ Bus and office boy

Fixed
>>
MEANWHILE IN THE 1980S
>see Cyborg in new season of the Super Friends
>DC is shilling

Basically nothing new
>>
>>83680646
But then you don't have PoC on team.
>>
They could've just kept Martian Manhunter and made John Jones black

There is no justice for J'onn in this world
>>
>>83685074
We both know people would bitch "it's not the same!".
>>
What happened to vibe?
>>
>>83673348
Same reason Marvel is shilling Carol Danvers.
>>
>>83675958

A lot of the general audience nowadays. But most people tell me they prefer the War Machine suit.
>>
>>83673388
Isn't MM black too?
>>
>>83690840
no. he's a shapeshifter whose default color is green
>>
>>83673513
>Justin Hartley
>Baleman
>A film by Christopher Nolan
>Martian Manhunter at all

How delusional was this fucker thinking any of that would ever happen?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.