[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Helped Apocalypse. >Stood by while he destroyed a entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (46KB, 630x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 630x375px
>Helped Apocalypse.
>Stood by while he destroyed a entire city.
>Stood by while Magneto killed billions of people.
>Tried to KILL Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Jean
>Prof X automatically makes her an X-Men at the end despite her horrible crimes.
>The other X-Kids have no problem working with the crazy bitch who tried to MURDER them ealier in the day

WTF Singer?
>>
>>83662910
she didn do nuffin'

she's misguided, is all
>>
That's just Xavier, helping troubled mutants find their way
>>
>>83662910
This is a group of people who are totally okay with trying to get a convicted murderer back on their team
>>
>>83663038
Oh, you probably have a hard time knowing who I'm talking about
I mean Magneto
>>
>>83662910
dindu nuffin
needed more money fo dem african mutant programs
>>
No one even yelled at Eric for trying to magnet the whole fucking world to death.
That's a reasonable thing to hold a grudge over Charles it is not hunkey dory because you get to see your husbando again.
>>
>>83662910

Shes pretty qt so she gets a pass
>>
File: Bravo.gif (151KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo.gif
151KB, 480x360px
>>83662910
Yeah, anon, cause Xavier never had a history of trying to help all mutants, no matter what they did like Wolverine and Rogue.

He sure isn't trying to reform his best friend in every goddamn movie.

Of all the problems with Apocalypse, and there's a fuck ton, how is this your issue?
>>
>>83662910
If Magneto can get away with multiple homicides she can get away with anything
>>
>>83662910
To be fair she didn't do any lasting damage. Her crimes consist of trying something and not stoping someone.
It's allmost like her character was complete wasted.
>>
>>83662910
Xavier helped a manipulated and misled child find her way again and remember Wolverine told him of her so he would have to think she's important enough to keep around.
>>
File: mad.jpg (61KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
61KB, 500x738px
>Singer killed off Archangel
He sucks at making team-up movies
>>
>>83663218
>liking Archangel in the first place
fucking why
>>
>>83663218
>Archangel
Is that one of the characters that X-men fans care about?
>>
>>83663260
He becomes Apocalypse. Would of been super easy to have set up an Xforce movie using him. Over half the team have been in movies already.
>>
>>83663179
>No one even yelled at Eric for trying to magnet the whole fucking world to death.
Or helping Apocalypse absorb him.
>>
>>83663059
Its funny how we had to ask "Which one?"
>>
>>83662910
Oh you're noticing NOW Charles is fucking retarded? He's in a real chair and wears a helmet sometimes.
>>
>>83662910
All Xavier is ever done is give mutants a second chance.
Either he just says she was under the influence of Apocalypse or telepathically implant that she was or mind wipe them all together.
>>
Does any one else find it odd that by the end of the movie Storm knew Quick Silver was Magneto's son? Like they just met her and they drop that bomb shell on her and not tell the father.
>>
>>83663623
Define "second"
>>
>>83663660
Mystique told her.

Why Raven would feel the need to tell her of all fucking people I don't know.
>>
File: x-men-apocalypse (1).jpg (66KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse (1).jpg
66KB, 640x478px
>>83662910
They all want a piece of them white pubes, that's why all is forgiven.
>>
>>83663541
>X-men started as a downsy cripple's OC
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.