[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any MCU film that is the more up in the air than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Is there any MCU film that is the more up in the air than the new Spider-Man reboot? Out of all the films coming it, it seems like it is on the shakiest ground.
>>
>Not Inhumans

But seriously, Spider-Man is one of the most popular heroes, of course the media would cover every step of its development. Movies aren't made seamlessly, boyo.
>>
>>83589244
How so? If the script "leak" is anything to go off of, it sounds like it will do fine. We probably wont see Venom, Electro, or Goblin for a good while though
>>
>>83589244
>shakiest ground.
Dafuck are you on about? Spidey is insanely popular especially after his appearance in Civil War.
>>
I feel the movie will be just a introduction to Spider-Man in the MCU (longer than the Civil War shenanigans)

Spider is going to be the star of the Avengers: Infinity War, he probably will get the black symbiote suit in one the movies.
>>
>>83589347
what leak?
>>
>>83590266
Basically Vultures decent into madness as he rapidly ages thanks to the flight suit literally sucking the life out of him and seeks to cure himself while also plotting revenge against Norman Osborne. Peter joins the homecoming committee, tries to balance school/hero work, and the film ends with the Mary Jane jackpot line with her introduction. Im skimming over a lot of it, but then again these things should always be taken with a grain of salt
>>
>>83590426
Doesn't sound too terribly different from anything we've gotten before.
>>
>>83590470
To be fair Marvel does kind of stick to a formula. It sounded fun at least.
>Peter fights Toomes during homecoming
>The dance theme is The Avengers
>During the fight one of the Avenger ice sculptures gets destroyed
>Its War Machine, now missing his bottom half
>>
It's gonna suck, but Disney apologists from reddit have infiltrated this board and ruined it
>>
>>83590426

So they are recycling the abandoned SM4 plot by Raimi
>>
>>83590574
>Joking about the black guy getting hurt
I'm reminded of the scene in IM2 where Rhodes first becomes War Machine after watching Tony clown around in his armor and destroy a watermelon
>>
>>83593117
This movie is being pumped too fast, its probably the old Raimi script but adapted to a high-schooler Peter Parker in the MCU.

How big is the budget of this movie?
>>
>>83593259
Yeah that might have some effect on me if I were a DC fanboy, wouldn't it?

This is exactly what I mean, you fucking fake geeks actually think DISNEY has anything to do with Marvel, you're the cancer of the fanbase

You literally are why Marvel is awful, fake geek girls who go to cons after they became "kewl", fucking off yourself

You're not Marvel fans, you will never be Marvel fans. You're Disney shills and nothing more.
>>
>>83593467
>''Marvel movie is gonna be good''
>REEEEE DISNEY SHILL GET OUUUUUT
>I-I'm not a DCfriend btw, guys, honestly
whatever you say
>>
>>83593725
I like Marvel and DC. And by that I mean I like Marvel and Batman.

And no, this movie isn't going to be good. Disney has already ruined Spider-Man with his introduction, and you fucking fake geeks are making it worse by supporting this HORSE SHIT, so real Marvel fans like me will never get a good fucking Spider-Man movie, or any good Marvel movie that isn't titled "Captain America". Go fuck yourself fake geek whore.
>>
File: 1443997244977.jpg (494KB, 1015x923px) Image search: [Google]
1443997244977.jpg
494KB, 1015x923px
>>83593922
oh boy
Everyone loved MCU Spider-Man, ya dingus, you are just salty about Raimi Spidey being so shitty in comparison
>>
>>83593922
Spider-Man has two fucking good movies first of all.
Second of all you're clearly a loser.
>>
>>83594075
Whoa there buddy, kinda mean
>>
File: crap.jpg (71KB, 394x382px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
71KB, 394x382px
>>83594075
>Spider-Man has two fucking good movies first of all.
They fucking suck, awful movies full of mostly awful acting, butcher characters, and represent nothing about Spider-Man. It's cornball camp crap for casual cocksuckers.

And yeah I'm a "loser", fuck off fake geek.

>>83594064
>Everyone loved MCU Spider-Man, ya dingus
Yeah I LOOOOOOVE Stark being Peter's adoptive father and him having a mech suit, I loooooove the fact that these movies are going to be ass just like every movie in the MCU that isn't Captain America. Spider-Man was the worst thing about Civil War, because it shows the direction of Disney's Spider-Man....and it has nothing to do with a good Spider-Man.

>you are just salty about Raimi Spidey being so shitty in comparison
No, those were shit in their own right.
>>
>>83594245
What's a "good" Spider-Man?
>>
>>83594245
>Yeah I LOOOOOOVE
>I loooooove
Exactly. You are just one buttmad faggot for no reason, everyone else can see that MCU spidey is the most accurate portayal of the character among all live action versions.
>>
>>83590574
> I presume there are only 3 Avenger ice sculptures (Iron Man, Vision, War Machine).
>>
>>83594285
1. a good Peter Parker
2. a good Spider-Man
Portraying the differences between these two entities in a way that is accurate enough to any era of the source material as well as capturing the iconic visual style and dynamic action most people are used to
>>83594318
>everyone else can see that MCU spidey is the most accurate portayal of the character among all live action versions.
No it fucking isn't shitlord. The ONLY people who "see" this are Disney shills like you who know nothing but eat up everything with a Disney logo stamped on it because you're a fucking clown. Honestly, the most accurate portrayal of Spider-Man was in the ASM movies and those movies were fucking less than stellar, but they have been the closest to Spider-Man actually being Spider-Man.
>>
>>83595079
That confirms it, kill yourself, mad fanboi.
>>
>>83595254
Kill yourself fake geek. You're why comic books are awful now and why comic book movies fucking suck. You're not only a rube but a fucking ass.
>>
>>83595277
>fake geek
Can't stop kek'ing
>>
>>83595079
> shitlord

Literally get out.
>>
>>83595592
>>83595656
Nice Finn hat, fake geek. You're totally original like all the other girls posing as comic fans since Disney took over, us guys really do respect and value your opinion.
>>
>>83589244
That's not Fantastic Four
>>
>>83595277
>>83595079
>>83594245
You can feel the anger through the keyboard, goddamn.
The decades of butthurt.
Do you frown as you type or gnash your teeth? I like to think so.
>>
>>83590426
I was going to ask how they'd make Vulture a threatening villain until I remembered it's an MCU film.
>>
It's gonna be made by Sony-scrubs intead of our MCU-Gods. MCU films are guaranteed to sell and are guaranteed to be entertaining. I have my doubts on Sony.
>>
>>83589320
Didnt that get canceled?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.