[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see Bucky taking over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1463084272458.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463084272458.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see Bucky taking over the mantle from Cap in the MCU and instead go straight into FalconCap? I'd rather have him in a movie revolving around his trial and then going into his stint as leader of the Thunderbolts
>>
MCU Sam doesn't have the same relationship with Steve that 616 Sam does.
>>
>>83578863
I'd rather Steve not die or pass the mantle on at all really.
>>
File: 1454086724248.jpg (40KB, 422x568px) Image search: [Google]
1454086724248.jpg
40KB, 422x568px
>>83578913

That, and Mackie doesn't want Sam to become the next Cap.
>>
Why does anyone have to take over the mantle?
>>
>>83579067
Because they are probably killing off (or turning him into Old Man Steve) Steve in IWs?
>>
>>83579106
Kill him and the rest of the Avengers off and do Thunderbolts until they get back. You don't need a replacement Cap.
>>
>>83578863

>Am I the only one who doesn't want to see Bucky taking over the mantle from Cap in the MCU and instead go straight into FalconCap?

Yes.

Well okay, you're probably not alone in this, but the people you share this opinion with probably spend most of their time on Twitter.
>>
>>83578916
This, a million times this.
>>
Mackie doesn't want to be Cap. He likes being Falcon
>>
>>83578863
The shield and jetpack is stupid, the shield is gimped without a super soldier using it. Falcon can't fall 30 stories onto the shield and live. Falcon can't afford not to just shoot everyone in the face.

Plus Tony giving Bucky the shield would have a lot of emotion and meaning for those characters that Falcon just wouldn't have.
>>
>>83580144
Or is he saying that because the Disney execs already chose SebStan and he's toeing the party line.
>>
>>83580949
I thought he was already planned to be Chris Evans replacement since 2010? He was the runner up for Cap after all, and it would only be fitting for him to take over.
>>
>>83578863
>Am I the only one
Yes.

Stan has signed a 9 picture deal. That doesn't mean they have to use him, but they probably tied him up that long expecting that Evans WOULD not want to do it after the third Avenger movie.

Now that Evans has indicated he's willing to continue and given that he's far less expensive than RDJ (and with Civil War has proven he can front line a billion dollar movie as easily), they will probably have more breathing room to play with what will happen, but they presumably always planned to have Bucky become Captain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.