[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie really should've just focused on Superman and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124KB, 257x380px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124KB, 257x380px
This movie really should've just focused on Superman and Batman fighting each other.

Switch perspective between Batman preparing to face Superman and Superman saving people to show the world they can trust him. Batman has his fear of Superman as his motivation and Superman's motivation is he hates how Batman works through fear and brutality.

You could've had Lex in the background, maybe have Bruce working with him to get Kryptonite until the SHOCKING reveal he's a bad guy.

Just put Lois and Jimmy in the Daily Planet scenes. No point on focusing on them until the next standalone Superman film. Still salty about Snyder confirming that guy killed in Africa was the DCEU Jimmy.
>>
>>83571289
>Marvel films are so good because they only use bits and pieces from the comics and tell their own story
>DC films suck because they stray too far away from the comics and try to tell their own story
>>
>>83571335
That's not true. DC films suck because they suck. The Dark Knight, considered one of the greatest films of the past decade, was a loose adaption of Long Halloween and Man Who Laughs. They've never really done a direct adaption of a single story line.
>>
File: 1465151472799.jpg (185KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1465151472799.jpg
185KB, 900x675px
>>83571335
>marvel films are so good
>>
Snyder misses the points of the characters, news at 10
>>
File: 1286051400523.jpg (52KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1286051400523.jpg
52KB, 720x480px
>>83571289
>This movie could have been not shit by being not shit
NO FUCKING SHIT! What did you expect after the garbage that was Man of Steel though?
>>
>>83571569
Sorry anon, but no. Civil war was shit, sure, but BvS was, frankly, nothing short of the worse movie adaptation I have seen since the PUNtastic nippleman. BvS easily had storylines for 3 different movies, and it fucked up all of them. The fight scene? Great and awesome. Everything else? Just terrible.
>>
>>83571289
It's fine as it is. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>83571569
this is a meme
>>
>>83571690
>>83571746
>wah where are the quips
neck yourselves
>>
Thank god Justice League will come out next year.
Having to endure another 3 years of damage control and why religious references make the movie not bad would be tedious.
>>
>>83571289
Or maybe they should have just made a Batman movie, and wait for the DCEU to be developed enough and to let us know these characters more before making them fight so that the audience would care that they are fighting.
>>
>>83571690
Your fucking delusional.
BVS is flawed no question but it's a thousand light years better then Electra and a Million from B&R.

B&R I can't say a SINGLE positive thing about besides the Freeze suit is decent but dated now.
BVS I can say pic related about...
>>
File: 141885378107.jpg (197KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
141885378107.jpg
197KB, 700x700px
>>83572027
>Gal
>serviceably good
>awesome
>>
>>83572027
>B&R I can't say a SINGLE positive thing about

It's so bad it's good and it's a nice homage to the 60s show.

But as a feature length theatrical movie? No, it really sucks.
>>
>>83571569
Nope.
>>
>>83572027
I figured out why Lex was spazzing out during the gala. You remember how he was talking about knowledge and power? He was having PTSD flashbacks about the time he was a child; knowledge, but no power. PARADOXICAL. I kind of feel retarded for not realizing it sooner.

I thought it was cool how everyone's parents had a distinct role to play in the motivations. The death of Bruce's parents motivated him to become Batman. Clark's parents motivated him to become Superman. Lex's parents motivated him to get revenge on anyone more powerful than him.
>>
>>83571476
>>83571289
This. I don't get where "All DC Films are trash" comes from. I love Marvel shit and I loved other DC stuff. It was just MoS wasn't that great, and BvS drove it even farther that it wasn't that great.

There's nothing even wrong with the actors, they're fine in their roles. It's the characterizations of them that I have problems with. Maybe it's the director, maybe the writer. But someone is a fuckhead and isn't writing compelling characters.
>>
>>83572377
it's just shitposting, there's nothing to get
>>
>>83572377
IMO the characterization a were perfect. Superman was a hero despite it being a worse universe overall. And Batman acted exactly how I would have pictured it if various comic events happened without Superman there. If you didn't like Batman's characterization then you're belittling the impact Superman has on him. If he were to act exactly the same even without Superman, then that means Superman's friendship means nothing.
>>
>>83571289
As usual, /co/ reminds me why I'm glad we don't put actual fucking neckbeards in charge of capeshit movies.
>>
>>83572027
Something I would add to the good section was Batman's fight scene near the end where he's saving Martha Kent. Really felt like the Arkham series' freeflow combat transitioned to film. Hope we get more scenes like that in the future with Batman.
>>
>>83572027
I can't tell if half the stuff in pic is bait or just retarded
>>
>>83575358
I was sort of digging it until the guy shot a point blank into Batman's head and he just shrugged it off.

At that point wasn't sure whether to cry of laugh.
>>
BvS defenders don't seem to grasp that bathos is only a good thing when it's intentional.
>>
>>83577170
Explain?
>>
>>83571673
>This movie could have been not shit by being not shit
>NO FUCKING SHIT!

This is my favorite exchange in all 4Chan so far.
>>
Released 2016 Superhero Movies Ranked

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

2. Deadpool

3. X-Men: Apocalypse

4. Captain America: Civil War
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.