[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If The Flash fell out of a skyscraper, could his powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 53x7cl3lhsz4gvjgah9m4xmvh~01~01.jpg (139KB, 590x532px) Image search: [Google]
53x7cl3lhsz4gvjgah9m4xmvh~01~01.jpg
139KB, 590x532px
If The Flash fell out of a skyscraper, could his powers help him survive?
>>
Wouldn't he be able to shift through the ground landing safely in the sewers or something like that?
>>
he rotates his arms really fast making a whirlwind that slows his descent. this is basic level shit, guys.
>>
>>83487468
yup, he can do the whole arm flappy thing to fly like a humming bird. He also regularly punches people at full speed. A 200 mph impact shouldn't even phase him. Why him getting punched hurts him at all confuses me.
>>
can he choose to fall down at lightspeed?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 600x881px
>>
>>83487520
He's actually phased through the ground in a panic because he fell from a very tall building, and ended up falling the sewer but fucking up the street because he didn't phase perfectly.

Basically, OP's situation has happened before, and the answer is yes. I think it was in the New 52 run, early on.
>>
File: free fall in scarlet.jpg (2MB, 2012x3111px) Image search: [Google]
free fall in scarlet.jpg
2MB, 2012x3111px
>>83487468
Yes.
He could run up/down the side of the building if he's close enough, or alternatively run in place fast in enough to create an updraft and slow himself, like that time he jumped out of an airplaine.

Or he could theoretically vibrate until he popped out the other side of the planet, altough most of the time that ends up dumping you in the middle of the ocean and would be a lousy plan.
>>
File: The Flash #1 - Page 9.jpg (377KB, 1280x2026px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash #1 - Page 9.jpg
377KB, 1280x2026px
>>83487468
>>83487520
>>83487643
Found it.
>>
File: The Flash #1 - Page 10.jpg (363KB, 1280x2021px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash #1 - Page 10.jpg
363KB, 1280x2021px
>>83487814
I misremembered, but it's the general gist anyway
>>
File: The Flash #1 - Page 11.jpg (310KB, 1280x1989px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash #1 - Page 11.jpg
310KB, 1280x1989px
>>83487859
>>
He can outrun Death and defeat him by running so fast he's launched out of the universe, I think he'll be fine just falling from a building.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.