[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inhuman books still aren't selling >get outsold by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1420908741596.jpg (63KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1420908741596.jpg
63KB, 625x416px
>Inhuman books still aren't selling
>get outsold by mutant books
>ignore most mutant and throw Inhumans into story arcs

Is Marvel going to learn?
>>
>>83476611
Moment they get rights back, you can bet both of your legs Inhumans will get dropped.
>>
>>83476638
But Anon, Marvel keeps saying the movies don't affect the comics at all.
>>
Inhumans are lame af.
>>
>>83476745
They legit said the opposite
>>
I like to imagine Cyclops is with Emma, the 3 Cuckoos, and Rachel, and they all sleep together is a king sized bed.
>>
>>83476611

For the bazillionth time...

Civil War just made over one billion dollars at the box office.

The latest Avengers book moved 50k units.

They don't give a shit about book sales because that ain't were the money is.

The floppies are the Research & Development arm of the superhero movie business, they can pay writers/artists next to nothing to test what works and what doesn't work there, then mine the comicbook R&D for billion-dollar cinema earnings.

Oh, they don't want to loose too much money on any comic but they'll prop up poor-selling books if its in their long-term interest. And it does reach a point that if a book isn't moving 5k units then whatever isn't working for comic fans probably won't work at all for the moviegoing audience so best to cancel the book and put the talent to work on some different property that looks more promising.

As to the specific claim you're speaking of, personally it seems to me that Marvel has been easing up on the mutant embargo as of late. There are both mutants and inhumans in the CW2 storyline, for example. Somebody made that decision, they could have easily made it purely inhuman-centric but mutants were pulled into this event as well. Makes me wonder if Fox/Disney relations are thawing a bit behind the scenes, or at least some form of detente was reached where Marvel didn't entirely banish the entire mutant IP to an alternate dimension.
>>
>>83479955
Double dubs speak double truths.
>>
>>83476745
They don't effect the comics.
Except when they do.
>>
>>83479955
Yeah, seems about right. The reason the movies are so much better from the comics on average is because they get to pick and choose what worked in the comics. As soon as they start using OC, they'll get about the same average for writers of the same caliber.

>Makes me wonder if Fox/Disney relations are thawing a bit behind the scenes.

I mean, they did just approve a FOX-backed TV show.
>>
>>83476611
reading civil war II is really painful how hard they're shilling the Inhumans

"we the Inhumans!"

"thanks again Inhumans!"

"don't forget to buy the Inhuman books!"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.