[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the edgelord Superman arc "Truth" ended up being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Action-Comics-41.jpg (70KB, 658x999px) Image search: [Google]
Action-Comics-41.jpg
70KB, 658x999px
>the edgelord Superman arc "Truth" ended up being the best Superman main title arc of the New 52
>>
The only thing that was ever edgy about Truth Supes was that cover they released which didn't reflect the tone of the story at all
>>
god i hate looking at that design

it fucking gives me aids every time i look at it
>>
>>83473294
Seriously, DC needs to hire better PR people, because that's basically their biggest problem.
>>
>>83473325

muh t-shirt n jeans supes much cosplay
>>
>>83473345
Nobody could even work out what the fuck dcyou was meant to be at first
>>
>>83473208
was it? I mean I guess since it was the first crossover to not have Lobdell I guess that's sort of true but I liked most of the early Pak Arcs better. Yang's Super WWE Plot was kinda cool
>>
>>83473625
>at first

Did they ever?
>>
>>83473208
This is the same Supes that was killed by nostalgiafags, right?
>>
People who don't like Superman to begin with shouldn't be listened to for what does and does not count as good Superman.
>>
>>83473698
I think it was just an attempt at a wider variety of tone.
>>
>>83473625
>>83473698
I still don't, although at the same time it's not like i bothered too much

What is it, something about comics made for "you"? I guess more variety, more things the fans supposedly crave? Isn't that supposed to be normal?

"You" titles are always a bad idea. Look at the Wii U
>>
>>83474066
>Shitting on the Wii u
>>
>>83473997
Yes, after he was declared the "not real Superman" and instantly killed.

But it's okay when it's to please Superman fans that clearly didn't read new 52
>>
>>83474480
You got me wrong, i like the Wii U despite the shortcomings, i would've bought one already if Nintendo didn't announce a new console. But the name is stupid. Some normies couldn't even understand it was a new console. A couple of times i gave a call to people that were selling online their old "Wii U" and it turned out they meant a normal Wii instead
>>
>>83474480
While Wii U is objectively only console with any games this gen, marketing for it is atrocious and people thought it was like another some Wii contraption or something. I wouldn't be surprised if there are people that still do.
>>
>>83474543
>less games than PS4 and XBONE
>lol the only one with games because I like Pokemon and Xenomeme

Back to /v/, Nintendrone
>>
>>83474538
Nintendo did a poor job elaborating that it was a brand new console when unveiling it. I remember that E3 when they kept showing off the Wii U's controller, but neglected to show the actual console itself for most of it. It made it out to look like a new controller accessory for the Wii, rather than the new console it was.

It got so bad that Nintendo actually sent out a message to everyone's Wii a few years ago pleading people to check out the Wii U and clarifying that it was a brand new console and not a peripheral for the Wii.
>>
>>83474538
I suppose thats true
>>
>>83474578
>PS4 has Bloodbourne (I mentioned it only because it's highly praised, I don't play Souls games) and Uncharted 4 (which is technically a game)
>Xbone has Sunset Overdrive, I think?
>Wii U has obligatory Mario games, Donkey Kong Country, Splatoon, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Yoshi's Wolly World, upcoming Zelda U.
It might seem like not much, but it's something compared to nothing others have and you shouldn't bash Nintendo for offering more games than other companies, you should complain about absolute drought in video game industry because it looks like shit. And before you go multiplats, PC is better.
>>
>>83473325
Superman without a spit-curl is a fucking travesty, but that logo is fantastic.
>>
>>83474480
The Wii U is gimmicky garbage that didn't even last long
>>
>>83474854
>Released in 2012
>NX is being released in 2017
That's average for Nintendo system.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.