[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have been able to come up with a better Spider-verse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Spider-Verse_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (388KB, 787x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Verse_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg
388KB, 787x1200px
Would you have been able to come up with a better Spider-verse plot than Slott?
>>
>>83409276
No Morlun shit, just have wacky multiverse adventures

What's the fucking point of dredging up all these versions and making new ones only to have most of them die
>>
>>83409276
The animation series did 20 years ago.
>>
File: 1377827220129.jpg (54KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1377827220129.jpg
54KB, 505x505px
>>83409375
>20 years ago
>>
>>83409276
A monkey with a typewriter could come up with a better plot.
>>
>>83409295
This.

I would have devoted entire issues to multiple Spideys trolling the everloving shit out of villains before things go awry.

I'd come up with some sort of Evil-Spiderman type of guy behind any actual overreaching villain plot; make him some guy who never learned the Power/Responsibility lesson and kept profiting from his powers until he went full on evil. Have him work up some hype among other Spider-villains to help him wipe out the other, Good Spideys with his master plan being to just replace all the good Spider-guys/gals with fakes who he can profit from. A complete and utter selfish bastard, who probably tries to swindle Mephisto, is the best kind of villain for this opposed to some dong who just wants to go around murdering Spideys for vague reasons.
>>
>>83411434
Thats the plot for spider women omega
>>
>>83409375
I loved that arc.

Man, I can't get me enough of Spider-Man 2099. Don't know why, it was just something different for once. I'm a filthy casual reader so I only know of Spider-Man 2099 and his appearance in Superior, anywhere else?
>>
>>83409276
The Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game has a better reason for bringing these spiders together than Slott did. You want a reason for the spiders to gather? Bring in the mother of all Sinister Six plots that threatens the multiverse itself
>>
>>83409276
I'd stake my life and Spider-Man's marriage that I could.
>>
File: 1464789549615.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464789549615.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>83411823
Spider-man 2099 just got a new 2099 sinister six

Sand woman by the way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.