[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (175KB, 376x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 376x348px
In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons, /co/? Scenes thatll make you bawl out your tearducts. I want to cry tonight.
>>
>>83265096
Oh, summer.. how i hate you.
>>
>>83265177
Fuck off with this meme, you oldfag cunt.
>>
>>83265096
Leafie is the standard go-to.

Not /co/, but I recommend You Are Umasou too. Frankly, Americans just don't do sad.
>>
>>83265096
When the Wind Blows
>>
>>83265096
You knows its not ok to be in a bad mood all the time. Maybe see a therapist to help talk about your problems?
>>
>>83265410
No no, you have to remember that OP is underage, so he'll be too 'coo' to watch shows about talking animals.

Unless he thinks he can watch Plague Dogs.
>>
It depends on how you are and what kind of life you've lived, but "It's such a beautiful day" fucked me up for like a week. On the other hand, a friend of mine said they thought it was really funny.
>>
File: 1402728613112.png (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1402728613112.png
49KB, 1000x1000px
>>83265410
>Leafie

I suggest downloading the original instead of nexflixing it. Not because of some regional purity crap reasons, but because the english/german version altered the last scene. Totally removing the impact.
>>
>>83265585
What's the difference?
>>
>>83265096
Moral Oral
Bojack Horseman
>Its Such a Beautiful Day
Halo Legends

This is the tear fuel I have take what you want
>>
>>83265096
Bojack starts weak, but it hits a lot of folks hard. I'll second "it's such a beautiful day." I hope to hear of more. Sadness and poignancy are pretty scarce these days.
>>
>>83265707
The scene where the weasel mom was shocked, crying, and screaming while going in for the kill. The whole thing was removed. The impact of the weasel being emotionally moved by the sacrifice completely taken out.
>>
File: face.jpg (229KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
229KB, 1024x576px
The Illusionist
>>
>>83265886
...Damn.
>>
>>83265799
This is pretty good, just don't bother watching bojack for humor. It takes a while to actually get good.
>>
>>83265977
It's even worse in some other regions where the censoring ended the movie on a happy note.

https://youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g
>>
It's Such a Beautiful Day.
>>
>>83266119
...DAMN.
>>
>>83265096
You wanna get high off the sadness hormones, eh homie?
>>
>>83266575
Yes...... im listening to glycerine while typing this
>>
>>83265452
shut the fuck up, tumblr
>>
>>83266871
>phoneposters are literally this gay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.