[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Berganza >No Tim, Conner, Bart, Cassie >Artist has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Teen-Titans.jpg (174KB, 652x875px) Image search: [Google]
Teen-Titans.jpg
174KB, 652x875px
>No Berganza
>No Tim, Conner, Bart, Cassie
>Artist has a kind of Todd Nauck-esque style

Could we actually be gearing up for a good Teen Titans run?
>>
>>83253793
>good
>Teen Titans
You can only have one or the other.
>>
I want to believe
>>
>>83253793
it's...actually possible. huh.
>>
>>83253793
I want to hope but I dunno anon

Percy is still learning how to write comics well
>>
The editors for Teen Titans previously edited Prez and American Alien.

I don't want to have my heart broken, but damn it, I want to believe.
>>
>>83253793

Berganza being gone should help a lot.

I like some of the preview stuff we've been seeing for it, at least.
>>
>>83253793
>nigger wally
>good
>>
File: Cf9_lTpUAAALc9B (1).jpg-large.jpg (210KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cf9_lTpUAAALc9B (1).jpg-large.jpg
210KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>83253887
Give it a rest /pol/
>>
>>83253909
>Damian hunts and kidnaps all of the Titans in order to form the team

Oh my god.
>>
>>83253909
I really enjoy the sound of this

Damian is gonna bully Gar so hard
>>
>>83253793
>the fast one is black
>>
>>83253860

Best case scenario: it works and proves to be hugely successful

What will likely happen: It'll be just decent and cancelled after twelve issues, the team gets killed by an event book, and Damien goes back to the Bat family line.
>>
>>83254129
They've actually been pretty good about not killing the TT for the past few years

nobody on this team is really marked as expendable either
>>
>>83254256
There's apparently one more person to announce for this team, according to Percy.

I'm guessing it's Emiko.
>>
>>83253793
>No Tim, Conner, Bart, Cassie
>implying this as a pro
nigga i will slap your left nut with a kendo stick
>>
>>83254403
I'm guessing it's Aqualad, since he was in Rebirth
>>
>>83254429
Let's be honest here, Titans membership has been kind of terrible for the YJ crowd.
>>
>>83253828
Says you. I've been working on a time machine that will take me back to 1984.
>>
>>83254429
Those characters are all toxic as fuck and getting as far away from them as humanly possible is the only chance Titans has of escaping this curse.
>>
>>83254429
>implying they've been good for the past decade
>>
>>83253909
>>83253977
Cringe.
I can already hear Damian fags jerk off to it
>>
>>83254429
Tim doesn't need to be around since Damian's there, he wasn't part of the TT before the new 52 anyway. let the nigga move on

Kon, Bart and Cassie all need to be un-fucked before they deserve to show up anywhere again
>>
>>83254699
You're better going back to 1980 cause by 1984 you only have like 3 years good/okay Titans stories left.
>>
>>83254699
Can you stop me from being born while you're there?
>>
>>83254462

Ah yeah. Good point. You don't think he's headed to Aquaman's book? Doesn't he actually have to work with him to count as his sidekick?
>>
>>83253909
This sounds even worse than animated movie Damien.
>>
>>83253909
>there are people who don't like the idea of Damian forcing people to be friends with him

lmao
>>
I guess they're continuing the theme of making Gar even younger here. Though apparent Black Wally is the youngest.
>>
>>83253793
I don't really care about those characters, and it most likely will retread the same old TT stories yet again. Finally letting Tim escape was probably a good move for all parties though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.