[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.qubo.com/schedule Reminder that there's a n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Qubo_logo.png (29KB, 170x229px) Image search: [Google]
Qubo_logo.png
29KB, 170x229px
http://www.qubo.com/schedule

Reminder that there's a network still airing Stickin' Around and Denver the Dinosaur (from 1988). The kicker is that it's a non-cable station in a lot of areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Qubo

According to this, they also had Filmation Ghostbusters, the original He-man, and the live-action Animorphs a few years back.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate what a clusterfuck of random shows this is.
>>
>Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series

Welp, thats it. Nick and CN might as well retire. No competing with that.
>>
Not that anyone cares, but it's also still airing "Sitting Ducks" and "Pecola"
>>
I remember where Qubo had show, where you get to finish a episode of show online with inactive comic book type shit about a boy, a girl and they're talking cat. I forgot what's it's call though.
>>
>>83230610
I sometimes caught this channel on bunky hotel television sets and thought it was great that it existed
I remember it being really christ heavy at times, but apparently they changed that

I also got super hype when I heard that there was a show about a girl knight and her pet dragon but puked when I saw what the artstyle looked like and that, like basically every cartoon ever, it wasn't plot heavy
>>
>>83230610
I had to grow up with this shit because my parents were too cheap to buy cable. Some of the shows got really weird.

Fucking Canadians, I swear.
>>
>>83230903
Reminds me of channel 6 when I was a kid. I'm still not sure what station it was, but they had a random kid's block in the afternoon that included Flintstones, the original Littlest Petshop, and some other shit I don't remember. When you didn't have cable, you appreciated that shit.
>>
>>83230903
Are you talking about Jane and the Dragon?
>>
>>83230803
I can't believe you even remember that
>>
File: 1463283726233.png (147KB, 609x488px) Image search: [Google]
1463283726233.png
147KB, 609x488px
>Qubo still exists
>The Hub doesn't
>>
File: 60534258.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60534258.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>Ghostbusters is on!
>oh
>>
>>83230610
jacob two two is pretty fucking rad. when my daughter was born and id be up all night with her crying, id catch that show and i didnt hate it
>>
File: distorted.jpg (71KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
distorted.jpg
71KB, 640x780px
>>83231330
Jane and the Dragon was one of their better shows

I remember a cartoon they had called Turbo Dogs with dogs racing cars and stuff, it taught kids morals
The animation was really bad, the lip syncing was off, there was hardly any texture and there was one racer who they barely ever used
There was one episode and i am not making this up, the quality actually drops. The texture is just gone as if it had never existed, you know like how you'll see 3D models for characters in video games, but they aren't finished yet, it was like that
>>
>>83230610
Grossology has been airing on this channel recently . Class of The Titans is the cartoon really worth watching on The Qubo .It's a really boring channel.
>>
Pecola was cool.
>>
>>83235033
Yea, it tricked me too.
>>
>>83230610
This is the creepiest shit, i was going to post something about qubo tomorrow
>>
>>83230610
i just wish qubo aired some shows that are actually.
don't get me wrong there air some really good shows at times just everything else is stale as crackers
>>
>>83237663
it's usually shows that have already aired on other channels or decades ago
Do they not have their own cartoons?
How are they able to stay afloat
>>
>>83230610
My grandpa is old and crotchety and refuses to pay for cable. He has a rooftop antenna for his tv and in addition to religious stations, and channels showing spanish dubs of bad movies, he gets qubo.
>>
>>83238195
1 acquire cheap shows
2 sell commercial time
3 profit

its the standard model for too many channels
>>
>>83238337
>rooftop antenna
I thought that didn't work anymore. They stopped broadcasting over the air about 4 years ago right?

No one I ever knew had that. It was either cable or nothing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.