[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What character is he based on/is there any iteration of Quicksilver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Quicksilver1-639x360[1].jpg (37KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver1-639x360[1].jpg
37KB, 639x360px
What character is he based on/is there any iteration of Quicksilver that acts like this? Maybe I just like him because I like Evan Peters.

I can't really complain that he didn't get enough screen time when compared to the rest of the cast. Like I can't even tell if Scott, Jubilee, Storm, and Betsy were any good because they just weren't in it enough to be too developed. They got Nightcrawler really good, Beast seemed like a logical progression for his character, Fassbender did a good job even though still kinda too much Magneto and it seems like a waste for Poe to play Apocalypse considering he doesn't really do much.

Sansa was a great Jean Grey And by that I mean she had red hair, a vagina, and was totally boring just like Jean is in the comics. /

[Spoiler] Warren was brooding and totally fucking uninteresting too, so they really got Jean and Warren right in this film

I still wish they would go full marvel and put Jackman on the posters for a film and in the trailer and just not have him in the film at all

Also other than not enough time with the kids, and too much Jlaw my biggest problem with the film was that apparently one of those group homes where they take care of retarded adults (why are they always all men?) had a field trip when I watched the film so there were literally retards talking through a decent bit of the film
>>
>quipsilver
>>
So is quick silver always like in TAS?
>>
>>83222508

He seems to be based on the Evolution version of the character.
>>
The movies have often just done their own thing with characterisation. Iceman, Nightcrawler, pretty much all of the Brotherhood... hell, even Wolverine's a bit different from his usual mouthy asshole in the comics, but that could just be due to the ack of internal monologuing.
>>
>>83222679
Well any personality would be a change from comics iceman
>>
>>83222534
Really Evo Pete seemed kinda a dick
>>
>>83221659
Some people think he's a bit like the X-Men Evolution version of Quicksilver, who was young and cocky and very much Magneto's asshole son.

That version also had some influence on the look of the MCU Scarlet Witch.

Of course I don't think Fox thought too much about his characterization because a) They just threw him in to compete with Marvel b) He's never been popular in the comics anyway.
>>
>>83224822
So weird that cartoon was so influential
>>
File: Harley Shwing.gif (2MB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
Harley Shwing.gif
2MB, 300x335px
>>83226116
Not so weird.
>>
>>83226441
Batman TAS, Justice league, JLU, and Xmen TAS are on a different level than evolution
>>
>>83221659
>What character is he based on/is there any iteration of Quicksilver that acts like this?

Wally West Flash basically. Particularly the way he just enjoys the hell out of being the fastest man alive. Regular Quicksilver's a loveable dick and arrogant snob with a personal life that's a complete shambles. He's like a watered Namor with a sister complex. He's been a terrorist and an Avenger, he's estranged from his wife, his daughter thinks he's a scumbag, his sister's dead half the time when she isn't fucking a robot, and his father is one of three different people at any given time, all of them supervillains. And his metabolism means the entire world moves way too slowly for him to bother paying attention. He's a weird guy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.