[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Bruce could travel back in time to prevent his parents'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Batman_404.jpg (59KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_404.jpg
59KB, 400x599px
If Bruce could travel back in time to prevent his parents' murders, would he, knowing all of the lives that would be lost if he didn't become Batman?
>>
>>83201131
He would and then there'd be a big arc about how everything sucks without Bats(even though a better story would be Gotham not having costumed villainy without Batman) and then that version of Bats would go stop the past Bats from saving the Waynes.

Yes, Batpoint.
>>
This has been done, and yes. Then Bruce is inspired by future bats and becomes Batman anyway.
>>
>>83201131
If he never became Batman the Joker would have been killed early on and FAR more lives would have been saved.
>>
>>83201131
He literally shoots Joe Chill in his stupid face the first chance he got in a Superman/Batman arc.
>>
>batman travels back in time to stop joe chill

TURNS HE WAS JOE THE ENTIRE TIME
>>
>>83201662
Wait, so instead of being inspired by his parents ' deaths, he's inspired by the man who saved them, becoming his own Legacy character?
Where's that from, it sounds amazing.
>>
>>83201131
>The history of the DC Universe is must reading
What hack editor let this slip past them?
>>
Didn't Bats create a lot of his own villains?

Admittedly Gotham would still be an organized crime infested shithole with murder, theft, and extortion everyday norms, but insane clowns wouldn't be launching poison gas attacks that kill 600 people the 2nd Tuesday of every other month.
>>
>>83202323
I don't think so. Joker by acident, but most of them would still be running around like Penguin, Mad Hater, Rhas, Bane and others.

This is just a Meme.
>>
What about John and Mary Grayson? Do you think that Bruce would save them, given the chance, and risk losing Robin?
>>
>>83201131
Yes, this has happened already.
>>
>>83201662
He also went back in time to kill his own mom.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.