[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Marvel Storytime >What's being storytimed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 249

Ultimate Marvel Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Why this order?

I originally planned on doing USM to Death of Spider-Man, but I want to do the rest now. I've separated things into groups for convenience.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here http://pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
>>
>>
>>
Man, All-New Ultimates really isn't that bad. It's a little meandering and the end sort of falls flat, but there's some cool stuff in it. I just wish they'd gotten a better artist.
>>
>>
>>
Also, hold on to your butts everyone: N-Zone is the best UFF arc, and one of the best FF stories period.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200464
I only remember the mango silencer
>>
>>
>>83200244
Was all new ult that bad?

Also cud someone post that quote where the writer basicwlly said he was told if his book didnt sell they would kill ultimate?
>>
>>
>>83200662
>Also cud someone post that quote where the writer basicwlly said he was told if his book didnt sell they would kill ultimate?
Please do, I've never heard this
>>
>>
>>
>>83200507
Really?
A bit of an oversell aint it>>83200686
I saw it posted on co but for the life of me csnt remember the exact wording to search

Also this whole book is on a 4 grid.

>POTTERY
>>
>>
>>83200744
Nah, I'm not overselling at all. This arc is legit 10/10
>>
>>
>>83200762
Its just a classic ff fucking around in the cosmos story
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200794
And it's done really well. I don't see why that's a bad thing ... it's one of the things that makes the ff so great.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200846
Its not bae.

But best ff story of all time level?
>>
>>
>>
>>
I looked in the archives and the pastebin, is this where you're starting UFF? Why aren't you starting at issue 1?
>>
N-Zone and Ult. Galactus Trilogy are PEAK Ult. Reed.

Get out of here with that evil Reed shit.
THIS is peak Reed
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83201004
Sorry, forgot to add to OP and haven't added to pastebin yet
>>83194596
>>
>>
>>83201138
Weird, didn't see that in the archive.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200942
It's up there for me.

What would you put as your tops?
>>
Updated the pastebin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I would never put this in even the top ten, you're nuts man.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83203930
Millar's solo run.
Fun as fuck, with shitty art
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83204211
This is why that one scene from Cataclysm falls really flat.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Oh hey, I'm back.

Am I the only one in the world who actually kinda digs Land on this run? Here and Ultimate Power are the possible the only books I've thought he fit on, but something about it works.

Also, that Jae Lee 2-parter is criminally underrated.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I can't do anymore tonight. Sorry guys, gotta be up in five hours for work. More tomorrow.
>>
>>83204483
The art is creepy as hell. I love it.
>>
>>83206807
>>
>>83205094
How can something look that bad?
>>
Favorite Ultimate Fantastic Four storyline.
>>
>>83205094
damn, she looks like a sexdoll
>>
>>83200820
Dat remark.
>>
File: 1457735001178.jpg (151KB, 874x462px) Image search: [Google]
1457735001178.jpg
151KB, 874x462px
>>83205094
>>83213594
mfw i got a bimbo fetish
>>
>>83205094
I love the fact Dr Doom was fucking Johhny and Sues mom
>>
>>83204331
this shit was bonkers in a good way
>>
>>83205043
so based
>>
>>83200885
>>83202937
This general is good.
>>
бъмп
>>
>>83219645
please don't take over the thread and install a comunist goverment.
>>
>>83219765
kek
but nah, I'm not Russian, there are other countries who use the Cyrillic alphabet
>>
>>83219911
oooh, were are you from?
and do they print marvel stuff in your language?
>>
>>83220125
Bulgaria

and yeah, they release Marvel and DC stuff over here too, but everything is translated. I started buying them digitally because a) it's cheaper and b)some phrases/jokes/etc don't translate perfectly so I prefer to read them in their original language
>>
bamf
>>
>>83223327
Get outta here, Nightcrawler.
>>
B-U-M-P
>>
B ravo
U niform
M ike
P apa
>>
>>83201216
perfect
>>
>>83202396
>the breeder
lewd
>>
bimpity bump
>>
-... ..- -- .--.
>>
b to the u to the m to the p
>>
v
>>
пpoдoлжeниe >>83230341
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 249

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.