[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol what a bitch. if this isn't grounds for a divorce I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
lol what a bitch. if this isn't grounds for a divorce I don't know what is.
>>
>>83198986
To be fair, they were never married in the first place, so I don't know how Wally would make a divorce stick.
>>
>>83198986
>You were still trying to find your voice.
>I was still trying to find mine.

Fuck. This moment was gut-wrenching. Wally West comics were my childhood.
>>
>>83198986
Is she asian now?
>>
>>83202512

She was always asian anon.

Also does every super hero got a fetish for the new reporter?
>>
>>83202557
Bruce - Catwoman
Bruce - Ra's daughter
Hawkman - Hawkgirl (police officer, museum)
Ollie - Black Canary (florist)

etc. etc.

Really, it's only Clark, Barry, Wally and, even though they didn't marry, Billy Batson always was shown as having a thing for the older reporter at Whiz.
>>
>>83202512
>now
>>
>>83204179
What about Vicki Vale?
>>
>>83198986
>That's my purse! I don't know you!
>>
>>83204307
Bruce has had more love interests at this point than just about any character, man. That's cheating.
>TFW no one will ever truly win the Bruce bowl
>>
>>83202557
Linda was an established reporter by the time they met.
>>83199602
Weren't they?
>>
>>83205451
>implying justice didn't win the Bruce Bowl decades ago
>>
File: weddingwallylinda-456[1].jpg (91KB, 456x439px) Image search: [Google]
weddingwallylinda-456[1].jpg
91KB, 456x439px
>>83199602
OOF!
>casual piece of shit identified
>>
>>83198986
So is he pre-52 or new52?
It got kind of confusing for me, the whole time it was super obvious he was pre52, the one from Convergence, but then they pulled the 'oh you were in the teen titans before they made us all forget!' thing and now I have no idea whats going on

although titan hunt was a mess and didnt make much sense at all for most of it
>>
>>83208129
he has pre-Flashpoint memories but also a personal new 52 history and body that he has to live within
>>
>>83198986
>>83202512
I can't decide which of you is the dumbest
>>
>>83208214
Oh, so him being ripped apart inside the Speed Force has given him the memories then?

yeah okay i get it now, thanks!
>>
>>83198986
More or less, she remembers just like Barry did after Wally bangs her or something then continuity shit happens and he pulls his kids from the Speed Force or some shit. And I'll be crying like a bitch while I read it.
>>
>>83208129
All the new52 characters are the pre-52. characters.

>inb4 pre-52 Superman
Mr. Oz did say he and New52 Superman aren't exactly what they seem
>>
>>83208329
I like this fanfic/speculation someone posted earlier

>Wally can't just have Linda fall back into his arms by telling her they used to be married and in love, for example. It's a very tricky thing, love, and you can't just hit the reset button on it without making a lot of people very angry. Perhaps rightfully so. But now Linda has that knowledge. She saw that man appear in a bolt of lightning and claim to be someone she used to love. She doesn't know this man, but she knows what she saw was too strange to be total lies, or a figment of her imagination. She's an investigator at heart and she's not going to let this lie, she has to see for herself who this Wally person is and why he genuinely seemed to believe they were together at some point. What she'll do with that knowledge is up to her once she finds it, but being able to rediscover and learn that forgotten history puts her in a much better place than she was, as a character, when Wally was erased from the DCU and reverted to "Barry's nephew", and she effectively did not exist unless some writer wanted to just completely re-do her romance with the new Wally.

I think the kids are gone for good outside of time travel stories though. They weren't even mentioned in this Rebirth issue outside of Irey being visible in one panel. Feels like they're being downplayed on purpose.
>>
>>83205513
>>83206426
Nigga, I know they were married in the old continuity. But in this current continuity they clearly never were. Wally remembers they were, but they aren't.
>>
>>83198986
I've just realized Wally's going to find a way to get Linda back, saving their children from non-existence. This is JUST like Shrek 4, Wally=Shrek!
>>
>>83208384
yup this is the case, the new 52 is now all pre-52 characters with 10 years of their lives taken away.
>>
>>83198986

Johns has killed Wally x Linda forever
>>
>>83204179
>Hawkgirl the museum
Well, Hawkman sure has some interesting fetishes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.