[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comic s/dc_comics/dc-rebirth-h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nite owl silk spectre.jpg (1MB, 720x1121px) Image search: [Google]
nite owl silk spectre.jpg
1MB, 720x1121px
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/dc-rebirth-has-the-cast-of-watchmen-already-started-appearing-in-a142046

what do you think, is it possible that these are the watchmen repurposed by dr manhattan ?

they're saying that in pic related we have nite owl and silk spectre, or aspects of them as their avatars in the nu52
>>
>>83186782
Who are the Watchmen?
>>
>>83186841
feck

i meant rorshach, ozy, the comedian, nite owl and silk spectre are inspirations for new characters in the nu52
>>
>>83186782
I think it's pure and simple clickbait
>>
>>83186782
>>83186841
Strong together, united forever, they're the best of friends! But when trouble's about, you'd best watch out, for The Watchmen!
>>
I like the Mr. Oz/Ozmandias connection, think Question/Rorshach is possible but unlikely and too on the nose, Comedian being a Joker is very unlikely, and there is 0 change that Gotham and Gotham Girl are Nite Owl and Silk Spectre.
>>
>>83188307
Mr Oz is definitely the wizard Shazam though
>>
well dan and laurie didn't have powers
>>
Wasn't Nite Owl killed in Johns' other book?

Also Rorschach is already dead if we follow Watchmen canon.
>>
>>83186782
Pretty sure Gotham and Gotham Girl will be metahuman
>>
>>83188307
not them necesarily, but they might incorporate aspects of the characters in watchmen
>>
>>83186782
Too fucking kek. OP you are aware they read that theory here right? And its completely full of shit.

Did you write that article OP? Admit it.
>>
>>83188372
No, Owlman, the earth-3 version of Batman, was killed in Justice League

>>83188336
Don't work, did you read the Shazam issue of Darkseid War?
>>
I don't think King is touching the Watchmen thing. I doubt it'll be brought up in any of the books until the next event that Johns writes which probably won't be for a while since he's in movies now.
>>
>>83188480
Dan Abnett has teased stuff for Titans
>>
>>83187232
NITE OWL IS THEIR LEADER
AND HE LOVES TO PARTY DOWN
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.