[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What CURRENT Marvel series are worth reading? I like everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

What CURRENT Marvel series are worth reading? I like everything any suggestions would be nice.
>>
Vision's pretty good, but that's kind of the only current Marvel thing I'm reading, as either everything else is par for the course, or being written by Bendis.
Ms. Marvel isn't too shabby either, and Astonishing Ant-Man is worth looking through if you want a little something different.
>>
The Ultimates
Sam Wilson: Captain America
ANAD Avengers
Spider-Man
Invincible Iron Man
>>
>>83084577
Heh, Ant-man and Ms. Marvel are actually the only two I'm reading right now. I'll check out Vision, thank you.
>>
Black Panther
http://viewcomic.com/black-panther-v6-001-2016/
Ultimates (has nothing to do with the ultimate universe)
http://viewcomic.com/the-ultimates-v4-01-2016/
>>
>>83084481
You like everything? Even Bendis?

If true then read Bendis Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>83084629
Why do people hate Bendis?
>>
>>83084675
>supposedly hip repetitive dialogue that he gives to older characters who should not talk like that
>Destroyed the Scarlet Witch (altho personally I liked Disassembled standing on its own)
>>
>>83084675

He changed stuff and people really don't like when stuff changes
>>
>>83084481
Moon Knight is excellent.

Carnage and Vision are up there too.

Drax and Karnak are pretty bad, but I like them anyway.
>>
>>83084481
>Red Wolf
Bwahahaha holy shit was anybody expecting that to last that short? Like holy shit this didn't even reach Issue 6
>>
All-New X-Men is enjoyable.
>>
>>83084675
Soft continuity, samevoice dialogue, molasses pacing, a lack of narrative direction or urgency, and unimaginative plots
>>
I'm really, really enjoying WebWarriors
>>
That image...is Phil Coulson actually an Avenger in the comicverse now?
>>
>>83084583
>Sam Wilson: Captain America

Do we see anymore of Zemo or the identity of the mole is in the Avengers in the new series post-Remender?
>>
>>83084956

no, he's just a SHIELD agent

This image was a promo for Marvel's new line that launched late 2015/early 2016
>>
>>83085032
Huh fair enough.
Still pretty good for him to get paper acknowledgement.
>>
>>83085019

Zemo was in the Standoff event and the Captain America issues that tied into that event
>>
>>83084583
Spider-Man is shit though. What a waste of good art.
>>
>>83084481

Ms. Marvel, Gwenpool, and New Avengers are what I'm pulling. They're pretty darn great.
>>
>>83084791
I liked Karnak up till the latest issue. It felt like fanfiction with some of the cringeworthy dialogue.
>>
>>83085123
>Tumblr comics
>Good
>>
>>83084481
>Black Panther
>Moon Knight
>Ms Marvel
>The Ultimates
>The Vision
>>
>>83085144
>>Tumblr

Nice meme
>>
File: leave_co.jpg (207KB, 699x843px) Image search: [Google]
leave_co.jpg
207KB, 699x843px
>>83085144

Eat my dick, shitposter-kun.
>>
Moon Knight is the only title worth actually buying right now. Literally every other marvel publication is painfully bad.
>>
>>83085256

moon knight is fucking boring
>>
>>83085207
>>/out/
tumblr scum.
>>
>>83085398

>Everything I don't like is associated with Tumblr

What a striking coincidence
>>
I'm mostly repeating what has already been said but Vision is probably the best book Marvel's putting out right now.

Black Panther has yet to really pick up steam imo but the premise and Coates' writing is interesting enough for me to keep coming.

Moon Knight's been cool so far, I like what it's doing with Khonshu.

Ms. Marvel and Ant-Man are both just fun.

I'm looking forward to what Spencer does with Steve back as Cap, and Sam going forward. Standoff was surprisingly good.
>>
>>83084481
uncanny inhumans
ultimates
>>
>>83084481
These are the books I'm reading and loving right now:
>Black Panther
>The Ultimates
>The Vision
>Ms. Marvel
>ANAD Avengers
>>
>>83085374
It's only 2 issues right now
>>
>>83084675
People hate Bendis?
>>
>>83084675
People
>>
>>83087496
What
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.