[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last X-book worth reading and not some Bendis leftover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: All-New_X-Factor_Vol_1_1.jpg (310KB, 725x1100px) Image search: [Google]
All-New_X-Factor_Vol_1_1.jpg
310KB, 725x1100px
What was the last X-book worth reading and not some Bendis leftover wank or something deliberately trying to be destroyed by editorial meddling due to bitterness over movie rights?

For me it was pic related. Fun with likeable characters that had a plotline that was never resolved because the book was canned and for whatever reason isn't being resolved in the current Spidey 2099 series despite Miguel's involvement with Servel
>>
>>83051735
The current volume of Uncanny X-Men is good.
>>
>>83051821
>Land

I refuse to believe you
>>
Danger was cool
>>
File: greg-land-uncanny-x-men-1.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
greg-land-uncanny-x-men-1.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>83051891
I know the art can make or break the book for some people, but I like the story so far. Also, the sexual tension between Monet and Sabretooth.
>>
>>83052003
Is that Monet? Or is it Monica Rambeau?
In fact that is obviously not a black lady's face Must be Wanda with a tan. Or Emma Frost with a tan and hair dye.
>>
Either that or Spurrier's X-Force.

When those, Elektra and She-Hulk got canned, I found myself without any pulls from Marvel. And was happy with it.

Why haven't they put Spurrier on fucking anything after X-Force? Dude is like the best writer they've had in a long time
>>
>>83052093
>Monet
>Black
Well you're half right, she's Monegasque and Algerian .
>>
>>83052251
I just checked his Twitter, he's writing an attack on Titan anthology comic lol
>>
The last one I truly enjoyed was the Legion book.

X-Factor was alright, but I felt a little betrayed by not having any of the old cast I cared about - their stories were running out of steam though, and I preferred the recent volume of X-Factor way more than I did the ending of the last one.

Magneto was alright. So was Spider-Man and the X-Men - really enjoyed seeing all the new kids I hate written in a way where they actually seemed interesting.
>>
>>83052833
>X-Factor was alright, but I felt a little betrayed by not having any of the old cast I cared about
Most of them got an ending, that's probably the best thing to happen to them.
>>
>>83051891
Isn't he off the book now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.