[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 1 week, Disney's Alice 2 and Fox's Xmen Apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: AXM.jpg (123KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
AXM.jpg
123KB, 600x350px
In 1 week, Disney's Alice 2 and Fox's Xmen Apocalypse hit theatres.
Which do you want to see and which do you think will do better?
>>
I hated both of their predecessor films, so I'll be seeing neither and I hope they both crash and burn.
>>
>>82959642
Alice intrigues me. I might see it in theaters but then again maybe not.

I don't give a shit about the new Xmen.
>>
>>82959642
>Disney is so big with so many new movies they're practically cannibalizing themselves at the box office
>>
Everyone's favorite critic has something to say about that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07nQtmii4A
>>
File: disney-timeline.jpg (185KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
disney-timeline.jpg
185KB, 800x450px
>>82959812
Look at this schedule. They gotta put Alice out at some point. Might as well be inbetween Civil War and Finding Dory.
>>
>>82959642
Alice. Fuck X-Men and their shit terrorist camps.
>>
>>82959642
I'd just rewatch Civil War.
>>
Why does Fox keep challenging Disney? First they released Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip the same night as STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS and now this?
>>
>>82959642
Alice i will see if the reviews will make it look promising enough (there's like a dozen of them for now and it doesn't look good)

Xmen i don't really have a reason to go see, my biggest draw with DoFP was the old cast, without that or an interesting plot/new characters this film seems to be just... there

I can't really tell how they'll do at the BO. But i have a feeling Xmen won't even beat Deadpool
>>
>>82959642
My god to many shills in this thread. Fucking Disney
>>
Alice 1 was shit. I don't have hope for Apocalypse but it's better than Alice maybe
>>
>>82960483
pottery
>>
>>82960483
>implying Fox wasn't trying to burn off Alvin and the Chipmunks
>>
>>82961966
But why do that? The series makes money. Or at least it did before they challenged Star Wars.
>>
>>82961966
To what end?
>>
>>82960200
This is over a year old though

And Ghost In the Shell has moved to Paramount
>>
>>82959642
Neither.
>>
File: disney2016.png (810KB, 1200x1338px) Image search: [Google]
disney2016.png
810KB, 1200x1338px
>>82962598
Here's the new one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.