[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /co/ who haven't seen the best cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1_1024.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1_1024.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
>there are people on /co/ who haven't seen the best cartoon in existence
how does it feel to be missing out?
>>
>best cartoon in existence

Come on now. The first 2 seasons (barring S2 finale) were a one trick pony and the third season was truncated. It's good no doubt, but you're overselling it.
>>
Season 3 honestly may be the single greatest thing to ever air on Adult Swim
>>
I love this show to death and it's sad that a lot of people don't know about it. I can see why people may not like it, though. Especially with how "meh" most of season one was.
>>
While good, it's no Sealab 2021
>>
>>82911386
>to ever air on Adult Swim
You cheeky cunt
>>
>>82911182
I watched the first episode over a year ago and was not impressed at all. I know first seasons are usually not the best but come on.
>>
>>82913410
Season 1 is all set up(which has funny moments), season 2 sets up here and there but has some great moments

and Season 3 just lays you the fuck out
>>
File: 1390596542461.jpg (16KB, 208x202px) Image search: [Google]
1390596542461.jpg
16KB, 208x202px
>>82911182
Like I did with Oyasumi Punpun, Im saving this one for a moment of massive, atrocious despair and misery in my life.

Don't know when it'll come, but it definitely will.
>>
>>82911182

Real talk, I watched the first two seasons and refuse to watch the final season because of how depressing /co/ claims it is.
>>
>>82914505

You made the right call.
>>
>>82911182
Maybe the most depressing cartoon in existence.
>>
>>82914505
>refuse to watch the final season because of how depressing /co/ claims it is.
You're missing the best part then
>>
>>82914603

The gratification from the writing and story aren't worth the bad feels, though. Be honest.
>>
Xavier is better
>>
>>82914505
>>82914712
If you made it through Nature, though, you can make it through the rest. The third season is just a straight season of Nature, with some comic relief thrown in here and there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.