[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let´s play a game /co/ I've seen the movie and I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: capnmurica.jpg (153KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
capnmurica.jpg
153KB, 648x960px
Let´s play a game /co/ I've seen the movie and I really enjoyed it. But somehow people seem to be more forgiving with the plot than BVS (yes, the editing sucked ass and the movie was mediocre but people were so mean spirited towards it).

I'll start with the Zeemo plan, how does this soldier know about this secret russian project and how did he know just who had the info he needed? It makes no sense that a project not even the avengers knew a thing about (even Capt America) but yet this guy knows who has the info and what he is looking for.

How did he know the Sokovia papers would divide Captain America and Iron Man?

Even by the end of AOU Tony seems pleased with the idea of pushing towards his own goals. Why the sudden regret?

How did he know who was going to be the psychiatrist that was going to interview the winter soldier?

By the end of the Avengers movie they are seen as heroes, none in the world knew where Ultron came from how could they blame the avengers? it seemed as if a hatred towards the avengers had to be created in order for this movie to work. Unlike Man of Shit where we can understand why the hatred towards superman because he brought the kryptonians to Earth.

How in the hell did Tony knew who was spider man just from some footage? It makes no sense and it isnt explained.

Lol the winter soldier just going ape shit when he heard a couple of words, its just as stupid as the Martha thing, I mean who reacts to certain sounds that were imprinted in their memories by certain traumatic events. Stupid shit, right?

Black Panther was cool, I mean just look at that, a guy that recently got the warrior mantle suddenly is on par with other avengers, awesome!

It was a fun movie no doubt about it, I just think people seem so much forgiving to all the plot holes and assumptions one must make than with BVS, again it was a badly edited mess but people seemed so agressive towards it.
>>
>AoS
>canon
>>
>>82859850
>I'll start with the Zeemo plan, how does this soldier know about this secret russian project and how did he know just who had the info he needed?

He literally said he got them from the SHIELD/HYDRA files that Natasha leaked to the public at the end of TWS
>>
>>82859918
Even the location of that guy who was hiding at the beginning?
>>
>>82859850
I was going to give you a serious reply, since you seemed to be genuinely confused, but
>Lol the winter soldier just going ape shit when he heard a couple of words, its just as stupid as the Martha thing, I mean who reacts to certain sounds that were imprinted in their memories by certain traumatic events. Stupid shit, right?
Try to make all of your bait more like the questions above this one. Nobody is going to take you seriously after this.
>>
>>82860191
I actually was just comparing two similar events and how it was harder for the people to understand the martha thing and how it was easier foe them to accept the mental conditioning of the winter soldier
>>
>>82860347
If you can't see the difference, I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that you're mentally impaired.
>>
I'm typing something out for every point OP made, so bump.
>>
>>82859850
>how does this soldier know about this secret russian project and how did he know just who had the info he needed?
He said that when SHIELD's files were uploaded to the internet (the end of Cap 2) he found files that were encrypted and de-crypted them.

>How did he know the Sokovia papers would divide Captain America and Iron Man?
He didn't. His plan was to bring them to the Siberian base to show Tony the footage of Bucky/Winter Soldier killing his parents. The accords were a fortuitous happenstance.

>Why the sudden regret?
It's not sudden. At the end of AOU he said he was going to take a break. He was probably contemplating that Ultron and a number of his other decisions led to people getting hurt, and even then, that's not the only issue (shown in the next question)

>none in the world knew where Ultron came from how could they blame the avengers?
While the government knew that The Avengers were responsible, the people just knew that, even though they saved the world and are seen as heroes, people still died. All it takes is a close connection to one of those people to look for whose to blame.

>winter soldier just going ape shit when he heard a couple of words
No, he became compliant to whoever said them; There's a difference. He was then ordered to survive/protect/etc. and his military training kicked in.

>a guy that recently got the warrior mantle suddenly is on par with other avengers
He was in line to be the next Black Panther, was trained as a warrior because of that and had a suit with vibranium built into it.
>>
>>82863080
Missed one

>How in the hell did Tony knew who was spider man just from some footage? It makes no sense and it isnt explained.
Tony finds the footage online. Guy named Spider-Man -> Why the spider motif? -> Researches spider-related incidents in the new York area -> Finds out about a kid who was bitten by a spider and went into shock/coma/what-have-you.
It's not too far of a stretch. Plus, remember when Tony rebuilt the scene of the explosion at the Chinese Theater? With tech like that, it's even less of a stretch.
>>
>>82863080
>While the government knew that The Avengers were responsible
Is doesn't even matter if the government knew or not.
They also gave the alien invasion as example, even though they had nothing to do with it and no I don't consider the fact that Loki is Thors brothers as a direct responsibility.
>>
>>82860347
>similar
Not really
There is a pretty huge difference between PTSD and MKUltra.
>>
>>82863282
>Is doesn't even matter if the government knew or not.
That's my point. It matters what society knows, and a lack of information leads people to make their own
>>
>>82859850
>Lol the winter soldier just going ape shit when he heard a couple of words
A string of words being used to trigger someone who's been brainwashed is a VERY common fictional spy trope. People have seen it done tons of time before on film, so they accept it.

Everyone understood why Batman went apeshit over Martha, but the way it was presented was stupid. Still bothers me immensely why Superman did not say 'my mother' instead like a real person. The only reason for him awkwardly saying 'save Marthaaaa!' is for pottery's sake and so Lois can have something to do in the scene.
>>
>>82859850
>By the end of the Avengers movie they are seen as heroes, none in the world knew where Ultron came from how could they blame the avengers?

Ross explicitly states that the people of the world thank the Avengers for saving them all those times. But they think some accountability is in order because of all the damage that's happened in the meantime.
>>
>>82859850
you are so fucking stupid that it's actually kind of impressive
>>
>>82859850

its cool to hate DC
>>
>>82866478
It'd help if DC wasn't producing stuff that an edgy teen who just got dumped by their boyfriend would produce.
>>
>>82859850

He didn't. His entire plan was about dividing them over Bucky. Cap would protect him and the others would chase him because of the UN bombing.
>>
>>82859987
There's been like, 3 years between now and TWS. He had the time to track him down.
>>
My only question: where the hell does the Ant Man plot fit into this?

Like...at the end of Ant Man, they shows a preview of Civil War...
>>
>>82867734
It doesn't. Scott was only there because Cap needed some extra help and Sam knew him.
>>
>>82868021
"Hey I know this fucker that shrinks"

"Hella bro, put him on our invite list"
>>
>>82867588
He also said that the names and locations of a lot of Hydra agents were in the leaked files, just most people lacked the time and patience to sift through and then piece all of the info together to get anything out of it. Zemo had a lot of time and patience.
>>
>>82859850

>I'll start with the Zeemo plan, how does this soldier know about this secret russian project and how did he know just who had the info he needed?

He had the patience to decrypt all the Hydra files

He didn't need them to. All he needed to to was get Cap to break the accords to help Bucky. The disagreement at the beginning didn't really matter.

>Even by the end of AOU Tony seems pleased with the idea of pushing towards his own goals. Why the sudden regret?

Part of it was that woman blaming him for her son dying; part of it was Ultron basically being his fault

>How did he know who was going to be the psychiatrist that was going to interview the winter soldier?

He checked

>By the end of the Avengers movie they are seen as heroes, none in the world knew where Ultron came from how could they blame the avengers? it seemed as if a hatred towards the avengers had to be created in order for this movie to work.

There's no indication in Civil War about how the general public feels about the Accords. It's possible common people still love the Avengers.

>Black Panther was cool, I mean just look at that, a guy that recently got the warrior mantle suddenly is on par with other avengers, awesome!

Nothing in the movie indicates he just recently became Black Panther
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.