[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men Apocalypse starts showing tomorrow in my country /co/ but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (91KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1080x540px
X-Men Apocalypse starts showing tomorrow in my country /co/ but i have a feeling it's gonna be trash.
Only watching it for Psylocke, but she's gonna be played but Olivia Munn so.. eh.
>>
>>82852530
>Only watching it for Psylocke
Yeah mate, it's gonna be a little bit worse for you.
>>
I saw a premiere of it yesterday. 6/10 at best

If you're only watching it for Psylocke then you're gonna be incredibly disappointed OP, sorry
>>
>>82852530
Of course it's going to be trash all x-men movies are trash until Disney starts making them
>>
DISNEY SOCIAL ENGINEER PLEASE GO
>>
>>82852634
So she isn't in the movie much? Weird, they advertised her a lot.
>>
>>82852791
No she has a good bit of screentime, it's more that she doesn't fucking do much to begin with.
>>
If you don't live in America, how do you know about Olivia Munn? Did you have AOTS in your country that you just so happen to not want to name?

Why so secretive on the internet?
>>
>>82852791
>Weird, they advertised her a lot.
They advertised QS a lot too in DOFP. He only did one thing
>>
>>82852887
>Only americans are aware of american shit

It's always funny how americans really don't know about the rest of the world much. You guys sell your shit for all the world to see, be it good or bad.
>>
>>82852927
He has a lot more prominence in Apocalypse, and I'd even say steals the show many times
>>
>>82852634
Can you write a quick summary of the plot? What worked, what didn't work?

Should I pay money to see this or just wait for a torrent? I'm not very hyped about it at the moment.
>>
>>82852887
>implying every country outside of america is some backwater island

Ameritards.
>>
>>82853016
It opens back in BC era Cairo where an army of Apocalypse worshippers are beggining his ritual transferal to a young and fresh body. It's interrupted by traitors who stop the transfer halfway through, slay his Four Horseman and imprison him for centuries until the pyramid is unearthed in the 80s.

Reawakened, he sets about rebuilding the earth and his army of followers (inc. Magneto, Psylocke, Angel, and Storm as the new Four Horsemen). He captures Professor X in attempt to re initiate the mind transferal ritual and absorb his ability to communicate with the masses worldwide but is bested in the end when the X-Men and and his Four Horseman band together and overpower him.

That's the guts of it. It explains why Magneto left his civilian life, how the new X-Men was formed and basically establishes origins for most of the new characters. Also a pretty cool Weapon X segment halfway through the film

I'd go see it once (in 2D) and leave it at that. A mediocre superhero film but you'll enjoy it if you've been following the previous ones
>>
>>82852634
Does Jubilee die?
>>
>>82853480
No.
>>
>>82853480
Nope. She only has a bit role, doesn't even use her powers. A qt tho
>>
>>82853521
>only has a bit role
A fate worse than death.
>>
>>82853514
She doesn't have enough screen time to die
>>
>>82853521
>She only has a bit role, doesn't even use her powers
DROPPED
I'm out. Fuck this.
>>
>>82853480
>>82853514
>>82853521
But she's not in the cast photo of the X-Men wearing comic-style costumes. Did it just get cut?
>>
>>82854439
Dude, her presence is just a small nod to the audience. All the X-men movies have cameos like that, to some extent. Hell, she's the 4th Jubilee we get, technically
>>
>>82854500
what a cute
>>
>>82852791
To get horny guys in it.
She doesn't do a thing.
>>
>>82854500
As of this cut.

But clearly Apocalpyse attacks the school so if there's a time for her to die that's it.
>>
She's evil anyway so what a waste. Literally just eye candy.
>>
>>82854562
If it's true that Havok dies defending Xavier when Apoc attacks i don't think they'd feel any need to kill other secondary characters for drama. Nameless civvies and maybe students yes, but not a Jubilee
>>
>>82854546
mother fuck
fucking fuck
fuck
>>
>>82854546
Didn't one review say she has less lines than Magneto's dead wife
>>
>>82852530

>Psylocke in a movie, overwriting that shit attempt in X3

OH BOY

>Played by Olivia Munn

OH FUCK
>>
>>82852530
the movie will have a lot of fanservice.
so you might very well say that X-Men are trash
>>
>>82852634
I would say 7/10
Probably the most comic-booky X-Men so far, which is ironic, given the reviews
>>
>>82854651
>Havok dies
For what purpose? Does Singer really hates First Class? Did he really had to finish with his mission of wiping out characters he didn't introduced? I even liked his character. What's the point of X-Men going potentially cosmic, if there will be no Havoc vs Vulcan?
>>
File: bryansinger2.jpg (155KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bryansinger2.jpg
155KB, 620x400px
>>82855740
>Does Singer really hates First Class? Did he really had to finish with his mission of wiping out characters he didn't introduced?

EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT WILL FALL
>>
>Olivia Munn as Psylocke
>trash

Well, the costume was supposed to cover more of her legs but she insisted on the original high waist cut, there's that i guess?
>>
File: Sabretooth.jpg (53KB, 550x649px) Image search: [Google]
Sabretooth.jpg
53KB, 550x649px
>>82855820
>tfw Singer is Apocalypse - he wants to make a new "better" world upon the ashes of the old one, but shows no signs of having actual plan, because he has none.
>>
>>82852671
That's Social Imagineer to you!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.