[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellas. Buddies. Pals. I'm so underwhelmed. I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Fellas. Buddies. Pals. I'm so underwhelmed.
I remember how the "united we stand" trailer gave me chills and this was just... the opposite of chills.

>Tony blackmailing Peter into a fight with trained soldiers
My biggest WTF; wasn't he butthurt like 5 seconds ago because a mother blamed him for the death of her son??? I liked Spidey, but the way he was introduced was fucking disgusting. He deserves better than be Tony Stark's plaything.
>Tony Stark in general
It's so obvious that the script was rewritten in favor of RDJ's screentime and Tony's manpain that I've started to dislike him (and he was my favorite Avenger). And how the fuck he didn't know about his parent's death when Black Widow released Hydra files at the end of the Winter Soldier???
>The airport fight
I fucking laughed when they started running towards each other. It could be great but all those fucking one-liners effectively prevented me from giving a fuck about characters motivations. And why Bucky and Steve couldn't get to the airplane faster when earlier in the movie they were outrunning CARS?
>Ant-Man and Hawkeye
Speaking of motivations: wtf was theirs??? Especially since it has been said they have families??? Their presence was perhaps even more ham-fisted than Spidey's.
>Keeping things nice and hetero
I don't hate Sharon Carter, in fact I think her romance with Steve has the potential to be cute af, but it felt rushed as hell.
>THAT FUCKING PHONE
It's all good famillia, we just had a misunderstanding but no worries - we're still buddies.
>Steve in general
He looked so fucking constipated all the time. I like Evans but he could be replaced with a tree (perhaps he was mad because RDJ basically stole his movie).

I mean... For a movie that was supposed to be about consequences, there are no fucking consequences. Oh wait, there is the putting Bucky in the freezer - the victim of perpetual brainwashing.

I'm done with MCU, they've disappointed me way too many times.
>>
Sucks to be you, I guess.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>perhaps he was mad because RDJ basically stole his movie

yeah let's make Civil War but without Iron Mans presence, what a good idea
>>
>>82851252
I never said Iron Man shouldn't be there, just that the script was in his favor.
>>
>>82851167
honestly I agree with this, not 100%, especially with the part about spiderman at the start, but yeah
I dont get why people on /co/ shit themselves whenever somebody talks shit about the movie, its riddled with problems and the only cool bits are the fighting scenes, which are still dumb in their own ways
>>
>>82851312
how? because they tried to potray both sides right or wrong? that was the best thing about this movie, that people can argue even years later who was right and who was wrong
>>
File: Assburgers2.jpg (27KB, 467x245px) Image search: [Google]
Assburgers2.jpg
27KB, 467x245px
>>82851322
I think you really need this (You).
>>
>>82851167
>Fellas. Buddies. Pals
>WTF
>???
>familia
>...
You don't belong here. Go away
>>
>>82851342
Because it wasn't Cap's movie, it was Avengers 2.5 (poorly done imho).

>>82851377
How about no.
>>
>>82851415
>Because it wasn't Cap's movie
well, you can thank DC for that or Marvel for not trusting a Cap standalone movie to go up against BvS
as soon as they announced BvS they wanted to make Civil War and to get Civil War right you need to give Iron Man half of the movie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.