[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was GOAT and died far sooner than it should have Ron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: missionhill1.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
missionhill1.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
This show was GOAT and died far sooner than it should have
Ron was the highlight in my opinion
>>
Goddamn did this ever fly under the radar? This show had me in a laughing fit.
>>
>>82842553
>hang out in mission hill
>know artschool kids who live there
This show captures the culture damn well and it's been almost ten years
>>
>>82844044
Animated sitcom premiering on the fucking WB, of course it had no life. It would've been nice if AS had been able to somehow revive it like they did Home Movies though.
>>
File: iggy summons the fool.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
iggy summons the fool.gif
1MB, 250x250px
We all agree Jim was the best character right?
>>
>>82844348
it's a real place? i thought it was just a pastiche
>>
one of like two scenes we got with andy and kevin's parents, managed to establish them so fucking pitchperfectly.
>no kevin you don't have to practice anymore, we're selling the piano
>she fell asleep and her foot got frostbitten, and it was black! like.. like a black person's foot.
>MOM!
>Oh I don't mean anything by it, just that's the color it was! and anyway black people's feet are PINK on the bottom!
>>
>>82842553
jim always reminded me of my brother. whenever i watched.
>>
>>82845248
It's in Boston, but the city in the show is based off multiple cities.
>>
>>82844944
Jim have a good job and always look calm without caring about the rest of the world except for his friends. he's all i'ever wanted to be
>>
>>82842553
Why are the eyes fucked up
>>
>>82845297
Your brother sounds cool.
>>
>>82845350
they wanted to look like pop art
>>
>>82844348
Everyone being a douchey hipster, pretending to be the good guy?
>>
Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis
>>
>>82845368
well he is pretty cool anon
>>
Reminder that this show won a GLAAD award for their portrayal of Gus and Wally as two fully fleshed out characters who happened to be in a gay relationship, and not just as pandering token gay guys.
>>
>>82842553
"HE WAS SPANKIN, MAN!"
Jesus, I can never get this out of my head
>>
>>82853071
My favorite part is Tom Kenny voices that character and a bunch of other incidental perverts like the Penispenispenis guy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.